Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Who is the Greatest Finals! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:03 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
@Phanari: Hey i can be a bad guy sometimes...real evil... *waggles eyebrows* wink xd
@Darth: actually that made perfect sense..Chandalan is one of the warriors. The guy your thinking about though is Tossidin. He had to kill Prindin his brother.

You need one of these.....::gives him a curly, mellowdrama villan's musache:: NOW you can laugh like you're evil.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:38 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
@Phanari: Hey i can be a bad guy sometimes...real evil... *waggles eyebrows* wink xd
@Darth: actually that made perfect sense..Chandalan is one of the warriors. The guy your thinking about though is Tossidin. He had to kill Prindin his brother.

You need one of these.....::gives him a curly, mellowdrama villan's musache:: NOW you can laugh like you're evil.

acutally if you want to know what my laugh is like think of a bit deeper version of the guy from Dudely Dooright cartoon that would tie a girl to the train tracks...i have an evil laugh and when i come into a room laughing all my friends stop their conversatoions and look at me...i go "What?" and they say "You sound like you jst planted a bomb in a hospitol, or stole a secretly engineered virus, or...tied a chick to some railroad tracks." and then i give them the finger and laugh more...and they look at me like "is he even sane?"  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:45 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

acutally if you want to know what my laugh is like think of a bit deeper version of the guy from Dudely Dooright cartoon that would tie a girl to the train tracks...i have an evil laugh and when i come into a room laughing all my friends stop their conversatoions and look at me...i go "What?" and they say "You sound like you jst planted a bomb in a hospitol, or stole a secretly engineered virus, or...tied a chick to some railroad tracks." and then i give them the finger and laugh more...and they look at me like "is he even sane?"

BRILLIANT! ::bows::  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:56 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

BRILLIANT! ::bows::

sometimes i will jst creep them out by jst bursting out in my evil laughter for no reason and then they really look at me strange....  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Rivlen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:02 am
rofl rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:03 am
hey PB who is lewis black?  

Rivlen

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:36 am
XxDARTH RIVLENxX
hey PB who is lewis black?

My favorite comedian....well aside from George Carlin....hes a good comedian debuted on Comedy Central and does comedy shows...he also has a skit on the Daily Show every now and then....
Get Kazaa or Limewire and search for him you will laugh your a** off if you are into angry but intelligent comedy...
The one skit i took that quote from goes like this.
"You know i love America but i have noticed something lately...
We are the only country that tells the rest of the world, on a near daily basis, that we are the greatest country in the world...and that...is a little obnoxious. Picture it this way. You're at the office and everyday this one guy comes in saying "Im the greatest ******** here and you sniveling shits would die without me! Ahahahahahahahahahahaha!" i can garuntee...that by the end of the week, you would have killed him...and eaten him, jst to possess his power!"
Its very funny cause he has this one voice and he has these pissed hand gestures and he is jst very very funny...seriously download him or go out and buy his DVD or something he is really good. Actually i think that he is jst one step below George Carlin, who i think is the greatest comedian in the world.

wow bet you didnt expect an essay on him with comedic examples...now did you?
*chuckles* god i talk alot....  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:17 pm
As far as comedians go.........Bill Cosby, Steve Martin, Rosanne Barr (only just recently) and Carol Bruenett....or however her name is spelled. I like Seinfeld too......  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:54 pm
Phanari
As far as comedians go.........Bill Cosby, Steve Martin, Rosanne Barr (only just recently) and Carol Bruenett....or however her name is spelled. I like Seinfeld too......

hhhmmm i know all but Carol though i have prolly heard her...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:11 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

hhhmmm i know all but Carol though i have prolly heard her...

I love her. She's BRILLIANT! I first saw her in "Annie". Then I watched her show. LOVE HER!  

Phanaridie

Rivlen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:12 pm
rofl rofl rofl rofl OMG PB you should have herd me after i read that i was laughing so hard!!!!! ok ill d/l something of him i have limewire  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:22 pm
XxDARTH RIVLENxX
rofl rofl rofl rofl OMG PB you should have herd me after i read that i was laughing so hard!!!!! ok ill d/l something of him i have limewire

yes hes really good im not joking when i say he is up there with Carlin in my book...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Rivlen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:45 pm
i have no clue who that is confused anyway some guy PMed me about joining this guild pb what should i tell him? i told him i could redirect him to a mod i know meaning you and well he hasnt PMed me back yet ......  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:06 pm
XxDARTH RIVLENxX
i have no clue who that is confused anyway some guy PMed me about joining this guild pb what should i tell him? i told him i could redirect him to a mod i know meaning you and well he hasnt PMed me back yet ......

either tell him to PM me or give me his name and i will invite him...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Rivlen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:40 pm
ZerimarObon  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items