Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:11 pm
suke puts the letter by the door and leaves.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:18 pm
Susumus clone hears something at teh door and opens it to reveal only a letter she takes a good read over it.. "hmm, interesting, at least she is devoted to her work" the clone walks back and sits at her desk putting the letter on it. she handles some of the paperwork Susumu has neglected on doing.  

Eris5

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:30 pm
Zann jumped to the side quickly, just avoiding her attack. His eyes widened when the ground beside him cracked with Susumu's attack. He stood up, frowning in concentration, as he focused his wind chakra on his arms. His whole arm became covered in razor sharp wind chakra as he focused, and he swept his right arm at Susumu's back, able to cut as well this time.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:11 am
"You seem to be doing well huh ?" Voice from the shadows says.  

3Rton

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:03 am
jedi appaered. its been a while, how are you?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:45 pm
Susumu's clone sitting at her desk notices someone in the shadows and uses the flickering light technique to light up the room revealing who it is. "Aah Ric! its been a long time, same to you Jedi..." Susumu's voice goes from happy to serious and concerned. "what exactly is your purpose here Jedi? I know about your involvement with Akatsuki and your assination of your friend Naro. You have guts coming back to this village" she says while looking over at him, slightly turning her glance over to Ric, not wanting to seem mean it has been forever since she last saw him and has wondered about his safety. She smiles and looks out the window momentarily to watch the real her and Zann fight.

Outside Zann's arms slices past Susumu's back putting a nice little cut along her back, in a fury Susumu whips her body around, Zann being very close range to her blood twirls around her body. Her fist mere inch's away from Zann she explodes the chakra collected at the tip of her knuckles Gouwan - Strong Arm while thrusting her arms closer and closer to Zann. A clean hit will break his bone.  

Eris5

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:51 pm
jedi sighed. as i keep saying, im not an akatsuki member and i never was, as for naro.....thats hard for me to explain  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:56 pm
"hmmm" Susumu's clone sits back in her chair alittle more in the relaxed position. "so whats up?" she knows about his sharingan and how to achieve mangekyou, although she still feels that killing your best friend for power is a bit over the line, She keeps these emotions to herself as she stares blankly at Jedi.  

Eris5

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:00 pm
i know the involvement of the otokage and kouga, it has been a goal for the otokage to be dead by now, but the last fight was comprised and the assassins had to leave, i also know that the cloud wants him dead  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:10 pm
"Yes the cloud has been deeply troubled by the Otokages actions against us. however we do not want to start a war here," Susumu gets up from her chair and pours herself some tea. "you want some?" she asks both Ric and Jedi.  

Eris5

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:12 pm
no thank you, i understnad that, there is a way to kill him without starting a war.....but that would cost someone a little money, he is a tricky little demon  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:27 pm
"we will talk about this later Jedi" Susumu takes a sip of her tea deep in concentration she finish's up the last of the paperwork and stash's the pile in the desk.  

Eris5

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:32 pm
Mikyo appeared infront of the door, opening it without any question.
"hello! Ladies and Gental-man!"
he glided over to the chair and sat in it, putting his feet up upon the desk, clasping his hands and twidling his thumbs.
"did you miss me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:47 pm
jedi stared at him. mikyo? i havent seen you since the war  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:49 pm
Susumu takes another sip of her tea. "Well well isn't this just some kind of reunion..How have you been Mikyo?" Susumu smiles and sets her tea down.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games