Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumo Graveyard (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:00 pm
Rahenno was getting ready to walk out until he saw the two Genin. "Umm, grave robbing? or trying to figure something out?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:05 pm
Pyro saw his Sensai "uhhh were just trying to figure out more about Ami's clan and I thought may be her mother took it with her" pyro explained to Rahenno.  

pyro hasu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:17 pm
Rahenno thought about it for a second. "I think i understand, I'm also trying to understand my bloodline abit more. I'll help." He said simply.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:22 pm
Pyro smiled and knew Ami was going to be happy."thanks so we might as well open the casket"pyro said.  

pyro hasu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:36 pm
Rahenno looked confused. "What good would that do? We'd just be looking at a skeleton."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:44 pm
"thats were your wrong" pyro smirked at Rahenno"think out side the box and you'll find what you need."pyro said trying to look around for something that was out of the ordinary and not supposed to be their."hmmmm nothing yet"  

pyro hasu

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:49 pm
((How about thinking outside the box, but opening the box up to let in ideas that you wouldn't have thought of otherwise?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:03 pm
((exacly))

Rahenno's clone arrived with Lenon's body. Rahenno saw the clone and nodded. "Sorry i got totake care of this." Rahenno wentto the back of the graveyards with the clone. Moments later, a bright light can be seen from a distance. Rahenno came back to Pyro, with a blank expression on his face. "Sorry 'bout that." The clone also came back, empty handed and then disappeared.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:10 pm
"what happened Sensei" pyro asked  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:21 am
Ami got down on her knees."Hm..."
She looked around in the coffin,then looked at its cover."Oh,this might be something."
She crawled over to the cover of the coffin and pointed out a small eagle engraved into it."Why is this here?"" she asked,looking confused.She stood up and wiped the dirt off of her clothes.
'Could an eagle have something to do with these abilities?' she thought,folding her arms. "Could the eagle symbolize something...?" she asked,looking at Pyro.  

Haru Mai Chan

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:07 am
pyro turned to ami well if you never saw it their before then maby it is something that was put their by your mother or father" pyro said walking to were ami was glancing at the symbol, and then thats when it hit him "......Aimi....." pyro said to himself."no it couldn't be..it was another person, their is no way it ended like that"pyro told himself as he started feeling pain on his right arm and saw black ore around it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:16 am
Blood thought to go to the graveyard since it also looked peaceful, he also wanted to remember his family... his dead family and he wanted to relax after his tetsu slashing training... so he went there not noticing pyro and ami. and as he jumped into the area the soil around his feet cracked abit.  

Bloodfang23

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:40 am
Pyro noticed that blood arrived and looked at Ami and Rahenno "sorry guy's I have to go...and Ami im very sorry" pyro said vanishing out of the grave and heading to yamihasu's training groung.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:45 am
Blood noticed pyro leave and then noticed Ami then again he blushed and walked up to her and said "He what are you up to?" Blood pointed to the coffin and asked "wats that?"  

Bloodfang23

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:22 pm
Jedi was suddenly seen at a grave Titled NARO. His sharingan was active as he looked upon it. "My friend i miss having you around, you my most trusted friend and Rival, i should have never done what i did to you." A tear fell from his eye that held the sharingan which was replaying the painful memeries inside his head from the past that he could never let go. " no one will be able to replace you Naro." Jedi then Vanished from the place.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff