Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Back to School Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

School?
Ahhhh run away
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
Hooray (What are you smoking?)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Whatever
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:08 pm
Voila took Scourch's hand and shook it. A light spark came from Voila and she let go. She smiled. "You're just as hot as your name." Voila laughed. "Hello Scourch, I'm Voila." She looked over at Kalvin. "And you are?"

Metara turned back to her class. "Well now that the snake is taken care of, we can assume class." She decided she would research more on the snake later.

Azar kept quiet, still happy about how his prank had worked out. You think you're so smart... Well if you were, you would kill the teacher. Pranks will only distract her, not keep her from teaching forever.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:10 pm
Flare took his seat and sat quietly.

Scourch smiled and said,"i could say the same thing about you."

kalvin stood up straight and said,"I'm kalvin.'  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:12 pm
Emerald laughed. "Awww."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:14 pm
Voila grinned. "Thanks." She looked over at Kalvin. "Hello Kalvin."  

dragonelf213

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:15 pm
Scourch looked over at Emerald and said,"Come on Emerald, do you have to be like that."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:16 pm
Emerald noticed the girl stood infront of her yelling. "Its your fault Im dead." The girl went threw Emerald and vanished. Emerald felt like her body tunred iced. She got up quickly.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:19 pm
Voila looked over at Emerald. Something was strange about her. "What's wrong? And don't go and say no cuz something is clearly wrong."

Metara began to lecture. "Well for biology, we're going to be studying the human body first."

Azar once again drowned out Metara's talking. He couldn't focus on anything except for the voice. Go on and kill her. You have the power. Just morph into a lion and leap at her. You know you want to.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:19 pm
"huh, emerald is something wrong,"Scourch asked as Emerald stood up.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:22 pm
Emerald looked at them. "Yea...just kinda cold." Emerald said she didnt want them to tell them her secret.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:24 pm
Voila didn't buy the lie, but she decided that it would be more mature not to pry. Of course, Voila didn't care about being mature, so she asked anyway, "Yeah sure. We totally believe that. You look too freaked out for it just to be cold."  

dragonelf213

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:26 pm
Scourch was an idiot, so he beleived her and said,"If you're cold you can barrow my jacket."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:28 pm
Emerald backed away from them. "I am fine..." She wispered to herself. "If you knew you would think im a freak."  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:30 pm
"That's not true......i allready think you're a freak,"Scourch said in a joking way and began to laugh.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:30 pm
Voila raised an eyebrow. "Alright, but it's better to tell us. I won't think you're that much of a freak. Just joking." She elbowed Scourch and whispered, "Something's obviously not okay for her. Do you know anything about it?"  

dragonelf213

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces