Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Arena: Come if You Dare ((OPEN, and always ACCEPTING)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elandru Dark Angel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:43 pm
"you too" He then gave up being nice, "you ready? i hope so," he then summoned," Dragnir te rek se kaydnir troo(dragon of death i summon thee) then an undead dragon came up from the ground,"ATTACK!" elandru screamed as the dragon breathed black fire from its mouth directly onto darc star.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:47 pm
Then a sheild came up around her just in time. "Now, hope you prepared for this...I wasn't exacly summoning, just a combination of summoning and magic..DRAGON'S GUNFIRE!!!!" Then a giant flaming dragon head came out of the ground where she was standing, then it breathed an intense flame, direcly at the undead dragon, dispelling it, then the fire turned toward Elandru.  

Darc_Star_Blue

Srenas

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:52 pm
"i wonder who will win?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:52 pm
Elandru caught darc star's glance winking before getting engulfed in the flame, then a voice shot out from above darc star " destruction of time and space i use thee to destroy my enemies...RETRIBUTION." He said as six beams of black light shot down from the sky, 3 aiming for the dragon, the other three for darc star, He then said with a wicked smile on his face, "Come one little girl...LETS SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO!!"  

Elandru Dark Angel

Srenas

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:53 pm
"well ther goes my question"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:00 pm
((Dude... Elandru... that was godmodding AND autohitting like NO s**t. CHANGE it.))  

LovetoCauseMayhem

Darc_Star_Blue

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:01 pm
((I think that was pretty good for my first role play, what about you guys?))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:04 pm
((I liked it. But it's not over yet. I'm not letting him just kill you off like that. That's not entertaining at all.))  

LovetoCauseMayhem

Elandru Dark Angel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:03 am
((oh s**t im sorry...didn't realize what i was typing...i was tired and i still kinda am...sorry it was late like an hour after im normally sleepin so im sorry i'll change it))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:49 pm
((All right, now that he's changed it, it's time to continue.)) She quickly analyzed the technique. "Pretty impressive. Alright, lets see if I can pull this off." She started glowing. "I draw upon the power of the purest fires." Runes appeared all over her body. "Powers of the ancient magi, come forth to me!" Now she was floating. "Time to reign doom upon the land at which I stand." Now fire appeared all around the coloseum. "You know, this has been a good fight, but now one of us has to win. Time to end this!" The fire started to swirl around. "JUDGEMENT OF FIRE!!!" The flames gathered in the center of the colloseum, and then shot up, creating a wave of fire, advancing at fast speeds, seeming to target Elandru. "Even if you teleport your way outta this one, it'll come right back after you. Well, I don't know which of us will die, but it's been nice knowing you!" She then collapsed to the ground, completly out of energy from using the attack. ((I'm in a little trouble with my parents, but I think I'll still be able to rp))  

Darc_Star_Blue

Srenas

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:54 pm
during all the comotin and exitemet Spaceravens leave quietly((im in troble with parents grades came F in acting so i will most tikly not rp for a while))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:14 pm
((O.o How the ******** did he get an F in ACTING?! *in shock*
And thank you for changing it.))

Sorandati watched, fascinated.

"Pretty lights..." she breathed in awe.  

LovetoCauseMayhem

Elandru Dark Angel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:22 am
"AHT DEKENYA KRAS RAD DERSA TAN RESA TE TAN AGUA! SHIKON TE SUMA CUSK DEMA(I SUMMON THEE FROM THE DEEPEST REACHES OF THE OCEAN! SPIRIT OF WATER COME FORTH)" Elandru screamed teleporting away from the flames. He glanced over at darc star in time to see her get hit by the Retribution spell, then his spell kicked in and a giant water spirit in the shape of a giant stag(male deer) and blocked the flames. He stayed doused in the waters for a time then fell exhausted but still awake. "that was alot of fun" he got up and stared at darc star, then stood there...waiting.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:56 am
Darc star lay there motionless, waiting to die. "Well, at least...it was...fun..." Then she closed her eyes, and died. But then the wave of fire intensified, turning the stag into steam, and coming after Elandru. ((What happens now that i'm dead?))  

Darc_Star_Blue

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:54 pm
Sorandati blinked.

"She killed herself?" Then she sighed and rolled her eyes. "So not entertaining... now I have to bring her back to life once the smoke clears..."  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games