Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad eight [team name] training grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:27 pm
I want to go now to a mission  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:30 am
Reiko nodded, "we may be getting another member of our squad, so lets wait for him. we can do a training excercize now though."*takes out bells* "try to get these bells from me... ill judge your abilities in combat and then see what type of mission we can do from that." reiko said. "ready?"  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:06 am
((locopedestrian is joining our squad... he is jjust going to join in where we are like he was always here.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:39 am
Jatsume trots in and say,"hello".

((thanks for letting me on to your team))  

locopedestrian

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:11 pm
((no prob... we are doing the bell excersize))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:16 pm
A wind clone of detachi shows up, The real me is at the chuunin exams.  

Detachi

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:17 pm
((k, then we can wait))

Reiko looked at the wind clone. "training excersize on hold guys, detachi is at the chunnin exams. i can teach u come new jutsu if you want?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:23 pm
Just then the real Detachi Jumps through the clone, "Its gonna start tommarow.!", Detachi shouted as he jumped towards his sensei, aiming for the bells.  

Detachi

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:27 pm
Reiko smiled and rolled sideways. "clever," she said, "but im rarely caught off guard. lets see how you handle this situation... shadow clone jutsu!" a ring of 20 reiko's circled detachi.

((not caught off guard cause i read ur post in the chunnin exams thread twisted ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:33 pm
(EVIL! stressed ) Detachi forms a hand sign,"Goukakyuu n-", Detachi gets cut short when a clone kicks him in the back. Detachi gets back up grabing his kunai, he begins to kill of some of the clones, Except eleven, who he missed.  

Detachi

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:35 pm
Phi hide behide a tree and quietly does a justu. "shadow clone justu" six clone hide behide one tree, surrounding reiko, holding kunia  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:37 pm
Reiko smiled again. "kikaichuu no jutsu (destruction bug tecnique)" beetles swarmed out of every clone and raced for detachi and phi. "if they touch you, they'll eat your chakra!" one of the clones warned.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Detachi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:38 pm
Detachi forms a handsign, "Goukakyuu no Jutsu!", Detachi screams as the chakra in his body system enflame, and fireballs the size of basketballs fly in and kill the remaining clones.

He saw the bettles, "Byakugan!", Detachi Pulls out a katana, and starts slicinging and hitting the bettles in any way. However, he was bit by at least 20 betles, he collapeses...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:41 pm
Phi does some hand seals."Earth release: earth millitary movement jutsu."
Phi swim underground to avoid the bugs plus swim Towards reiko  

xPhi-Phix

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:43 pm
"so he has the fire element too." reiko thought. "mine however is more accomplished. Katon Taika no Jutsu (Fire Release: Fireproof Technique)" the fireballs hit the clones and reiko and were harmlessly absorbed. ((sorta... i can't think of the right word for them just going away))
" i have much more firepower than that." reiko said. "i hope you can run fast. Katon: Daitou no Jutsu (Fire Release: Longsword Technique)" the clones dissapered leaving reiko all by herself, surrounded by fire with a fire bland coming elongating from each arm. "i won't attack with it," she thought. "just defend" she swung it at the ground infront of her, uprooting phi from the ground.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff