Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:13 pm
"Feel free," Kiae replied casually. "Serves you right," she muttered under her breath, thinking of all the ways she could put Karem in that same position very soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:20 pm
Cobain spent several minutes leaning over the fence, emptying his stomach of all he had taken in today. "Bloody wicked waste." He muttered, wondering when he was going to get to eat like he had today again. He took his flask of the weaker stuff from his coat and rinsed his mouth with the contents, spitting it back on the ground. He shook his head slightly and walked back over to Kaie, collapsing on the ground next to her. "Better." He said, grinning wanly.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:22 pm
"I should think so," she replied with a thin smile. "Maybe you'll think next time, before you go visiting Karem again," she added, a vague warning tone in her voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:25 pm
Cobain sighed deeply, finally recognizing the source of Kiae's antagonization. ((Is that even a word?...)) "That means what I think it means, doesn't it?" He asked, looking at Kiae wryly.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:27 pm
She merely blinked, and shot an innocent smile his way. "It means whatever you think it does," she replied sweetly. She was only waiting until Ethin recovered enough to reply to her question, in truth.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:29 pm
"Thought so." Cobain said, chuckling. "You might want this, then." He said, reaching beneath his coat and pulling out the pouch of herbs.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:35 pm
Kiae narrowed her eyes, and inspected the bag when it was dropped into her oustretched hand. "What else?" she asked calmly, eyeing him.
"And he wondered why I refused to Bond him," she thought wryly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:42 pm
"No. Well, unless you count these." Cobain said, pulling out both his old flask and his newly acquired one and handing them to Kiae.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:45 pm
She raised an eyebrow, taking both proferred items. "Anything else?" she asked suspiciously, all three now on the ground in front of her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:52 pm
"That's all." Cobain assured her. "I'm going to take the pipe back to him, it's only decent, after all."  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:54 pm
"No, you won't," Kiae told him casually, quickly making weaves in her hands. "It's hardly decent." With that, she lit the items on fire, quickly disintigrating them.
"I never said I couldn't channel Fire. Just that I'm not very good at it," she added with a shrug, seeing the two shocked faces of the men.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:58 pm
"Seemed kind of wrong to burn up a gift." Cobain muttered. He hadn't been quite quick enough in dropping the pipe, and it had singed his fingers. "And it seemed hot enough to me." He added, shaking his hand.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:02 pm
"Oh, plenty hot," she agreed cheerfully, brushing her hands off calmly. "And that wasn't so much a gift as another bloody piece of junk," she added sternly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:06 pm
Cobain muttered something about "trash and treasure" and idly wondered why the flasks hadn't exploded. "So what are we all doing sitting on the grass?" He asked, this suddenly seeming odd now that he was sober.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:19 pm
"I needed a rest," Kiae informed him, and hoped he wouldn't remember the situation he had walked in on. She doubted it, though.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff