Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
.:Love & Lies:. (A Romance RP) Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you here for?
  The Love <3
  The Lies >=)
  The Poll =P
View Results

Eclipse Dreams

Naughty Animal

25,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Jump Start Boot 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:23 am
(Oops, forgot, Luna is my other character. It's Akira -_-)

Akira blushed as he took her hand and kissed it. Wow, what a gentleman, was her first impression. "I... I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going..." She replied nervously, looking down to avoid his gaze. I can't believe I bumped into someone, I feel so terrible...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:30 am
Sukau smiled seeing how timid she was.
"haha,its no problem at all dear. i beilive it was my fault, i was off in my own world, then suddenly i bumped into such a beatiful girl....it must be a sign from above.." Sukaku said with a light calm voice, lightly grabing the girl by her chin making her stare straight into his eyes. Sukau stared deeply into her eyes,he himself was actually quite surprised at what beatiful eyes she had.
" amzing my dear, you have lovely eyes." He smiled bringing his face closer to hers so he could gaze deeper and intemidate her.  

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

Eclipse Dreams

Naughty Animal

25,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jump Start Boot 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:44 am
His trick worked, and gazing into his eyes, Akira felt small. She wanted to turn and look away, but couldn't bring herself to. Her knees began to weaken as she continued to look into his eyes. I feel so... powerless... she thought. It's like... he's almost controlling me...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:51 am
Sukau smiled a most devious smile. sukau wraped his other arm around her waist,and whispered in her ear,
"dont be afraid dear. I am a good man, and you are a beatiful woman. Don't you want more, andventure in your life? I can tell you are very timid and lonely. Let me fill your emptyness and fill you with... romance."
Sukau move his hand slightly lower, but he continued to gaze into her eyes, she didnt even notice. Sukau had noticed quite a long time ago he was very very good at getting people into this state. he didnt know why, or care why, but he took full advantage of it.  

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

Eclipse Dreams

Naughty Animal

25,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jump Start Boot 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:59 am
Akira just nodded as he spoke, oblivious to everything around them. He's so... I feel so... I just... Wow... She completely melted under his gaze, her heart beating faster. So... seductive...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:01 pm
[[cough u did it again shadow its akiora lol  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

Eclipse Dreams

Naughty Animal

25,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jump Start Boot 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:05 pm
(Lol, just got done RPing as Luna xp )  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:14 pm
[[harhar i must say im puuurty good at rping a guy >: D i tihnk all these years of reading yaoi has finally paid off :'D ]]

Sukau let go of her and smiled, chuckling inside his head.
"come walk with me." Sukau lead her around the block.
"Now i feel extremely rude, what is your name? oh, and you may call me Sukau."  

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

Eclipse Dreams

Naughty Animal

25,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jump Start Boot 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:27 pm
Akira followed him without even a second thought, she was completely under his spell. She blushed when he spoke to her, and replied, "I... I'm Akira..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:37 pm
"ahh Akira. meaning bright, no?" Sukau smiled and looked at her again,
"what a perfect name for you. your mother must have known you were to grow up to be such a beatiful young woman. you are so beatiful i can see a holy glow coming from you..." Sukau smiled putting his arm around her wasit agian. he rubbed her side trying to make her more calm about the situation she was soon to be in. She had no idea what trouble she had gotten her self into, sukau couldnt wait for the moon to rise.  

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

Eclipse Dreams

Naughty Animal

25,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jump Start Boot 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:46 pm
Once again, Akira blushed. "So... Where are we going?" She asked, leaning her head against his shoulder. What a sweet guy... She thought, already starting to fall for him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:58 pm
Naoki chuckled.
"I'm not sure about faeries. But I know wizards and witches exist. I've even met one. But they're a dying breed. You have to have a nack for magic to be able to control it." He said.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:25 pm
Sukau smiled,
"to one of my favorite day pubs. very exclusive. you should be
honored to be able to come with me. Though we might have to get
you a change of clothing. dont worry i pratically, owen this place
i'll find you something nice to wear once we get there." Sukau and
Akira came to a dark ally. there were wooden door on the ground
leading to a basment. Sukau stompted on it three times, a figure
in black unlocked it and opened it enough just so his eye could be
seen. Sukau had no need to saw anything, the figure smiled and
open the door letting the two in. it was very dark and red light
could be seen at the end of the tunnel. loud thrashing heavy metal
music could be heard from the door.
"follow me" sukau grabbed Akira's hand and lead her to a door.The
figure who had opened the door locked the door and stood infront
of it blocking from anyone to leave. There was a group of people
coming up the stairs but before Akira could see them, Sukau pushed
Akira inside the cloest sized room. the loud music could still be heard,
as Sukau made 'the move' on her. he pressed his body tightly against hers
his hands moving around her as if they had a mind of their own.
"dont threat my dear.." he whispered into her ear he moved his lips to
her neck. he bit down hard as hot blood flowed down.he could feel her
fear and he smiled. Sukau bit his thumb, blood came down and he put his blood against hers.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:45 pm
Akira began to get nervous when they entered the alley, and bit her lip to try to conceal her uneasiness. I don't like the looks of this place... N-no, I'm just imagining things, she thought. She couldn't help but feel even more uneasy as they entered the dark building. She was about to ask why everything was so dark when she was pushed into a closet. Her first thought was that he was going to sexually assalt her, or kill her, or both. She shuddered as he whispered in her ear, and soon felt a sharp pain in her neck. She began to struggle, thinking only of getting out of this terrible place.  

Eclipse Dreams

Naughty Animal

25,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jump Start Boot 100

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:53 pm
Sukau losened up on her a little,
"calm down. i have to do this or else those men will eat you alive..." Sukau was being quite real. if she had the smell and blood of him on her, they wouldnt dare touch her. because they know no one messes with the human demon, Sukau.
Sukau grabbedd her by the wrisits at pushed her into a pile of clothing.
"choose an outfit and get dressed. no girl of mine will enter badly dressed." Sukau commanded staring at her. all the clothing around her was mainly black and leather. there was some red and purple but barely anything.he began to strip of his clothing until he was bare. he grabbed some clothing from the rack in front of him. he sliped on leather jeans and vest. that was it. nothing over or under. he put some black eye liner and lipstick on and then sat down waiting for akira to get dressed. he smiled at her confusion.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games