Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Jutsu Archives Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:58 am
Chuin sprinted into the building, looking for any wind jutsu he could learn quickly. He needed defense against projectiles and was bound to find some somewhere. "AHA he it is!" Chuin looked to his left seeing the scroll Yadama Henshin Bakuha (Projectile Deflection Blast). He ran outside and practiced for hours on the technique. He finally learned it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:29 am
Chuin ran into the area, looking for a new wind attack. He noticed Zann's donated jutsu and knew he was a great and and powerful ninja. He read the scroll for Gale Surge, learned the handsigns and walked out.  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:15 pm
Xan opened the door to the archives and wandered over to the Raiton section. He slipped a scroll named Lightning Clone Technique out from the rack and began to meditate on it. He kept practicing, using it like over and over again until he could get the flow of chakra going in the right way. He held the three clones he made for a few solid hours before they ran out of energy and exploded with an electrical discharge. He got up and wandered to the training grounds to practice further.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:37 am
Phi walks into the Libary. "I hope there a book about te Inkuzu." Phi looks around. A few minutes later he founds a book. The book was kind of dusty so he took the book and took out the dust and took a seat. Phi open his book to read.  

xPhi-Phix

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:12 pm
Few hours later, Phi was done with the book. "Ok, I know what to do. But who?" Phi ran to the gates.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:43 pm
Xan's lightning clone body flickered into the building. He scanned the shelves for a scroll.

Katon Housenka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Mythical Fire Flower Technique)
Description: A jutsu that sends multiple blasts of fire from the mouth, usually with one target in mind. Shurikens can also be hidden inside the flames, creating an element of surprise.

He picked it out and studied the scroll for a few minutes. He then focused on creating chakra and making it come out his mouth in small bursts. Pretty soon, he was breathing small fireballs the size of a basketball out the window into the open air.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:29 pm
Chuin sprinted through the archives many times, searching for the right jutsu. He then looked to his left, noticing an interesting jutsu called Katon: Hi Shinten no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame Spread Technique). He noticed that this was unsed in combination with his sword. After many hours of training he had mastered the technique.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:06 am
Chuin ran back in, after another hard day's work to learn that new jutsu everyone was using. "OH MY GOSH! WHERE IS IT!" Chuin became angered by the sudden burst to want to learn. He finally found it. This jutsu was complicated, but so worth the time and effort. Chuin was ready. After training for many hours and learning the jutsu he got it right. Chuin had learned Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker).  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:31 am
Blood walked calmly in and was looking for Uchiha Scrolls and Chunin fire scrolls  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:40 am
Bloodfang23
Blood walked calmly in and was looking for Uchiha Scrolls and Chunin fire scrolls
((( Dude we are in a battle against Akatsuki and we sealed off the gates so that never happened and you never arrived ))  

Dark-Ninja70

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:07 pm
((Oh sorry... wasnt able to read that... sorry...))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:43 am
((I think the bariers are down now... people are running right through the gate...))
Blood Skimmed through the shelves for Uchiha Jutsu scrolls (Seems sensable since the Uchiha did originate in the Leaf based on the Manga and Anime...) Blood looked through all the elemental jutsus and he found no sign of any uchiha scrolls... But then he found a blured sign the said "U hha scols>>>>" Blood then thought to himself "Ok...What does this mean..." Blood then walked toward the direction and said "Ah... here they are..." he took some and asked "Can I take them out for a while? I'm going to return them after I study them in the training grounds..."  

Bloodfang23

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:23 am
Seeing no one really minded him he just put the scrolls in his pack and went off  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:49 pm
Akira's clone walked along the rows looking for the Blaze clone jutsu. "Found it." He grabed the scroll and left with it. "I'll bring it back later!!"  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:52 pm
Akira's blaze clone walked in and returned the scroll and walked out.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff