Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans: Robin returns to Gotham- New members welcome Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l_uke

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:35 pm
((Can i still join?))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:41 pm
Beast Boy turned his head to look at the screen. "Huh?" He said before regaining his senses from the surprise of the sudden appearance. "Hey. You've reached the Titans. Robin's out right now, but I'm here." Beast Boy grinned. "So what do you need? Well actually who are you?"

Reaper leaned back, watching the cameras. "Looks like the birdies want to brawl it out... I think I'll head in once they're done brawling. Maybe one of them will kill the other." It would be easier if there was only one of them left. With luck, that would happen.  

dragonelf213

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:54 am
l_uke
((Can i still join?))

(Yeah sure. Just read the rules and put up a profile)

Robin backed out of the smoke in an attmpt to lure his attacker out. His staff was ready as he gripped it tightly curious at who was attacking him and why.

Jason moved out of the smoke brandishing his weapon he lunged forward without a second's hesitation giving into his urgins relfexs.

Robin managed to block his attackers move in time but without putting a heavy strain on his muscles. The assilant was alot stronger than he thought. He gazed stepping, his costue..the R ?.

Jason stepped back observing his opponent. 'So..the orignal boy wonder reutunrs' he remakred harshly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:06 am
'My name isn't important I need to speak to whoevers in second command of your team. It's of grave importance involving your leader Robin.' Tim replied simply covering his tracks on his keyboard. Their wasn't time for formal greetings.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:12 am
'The orignal ?' Robin enquiered confused about the boy's costume and guise. 'Who are you ?' he demanded impatiently. This wasn't the time or the place for this.

'Yeah call the Red Robin, The Batman's new partner' he boasted slightly seathing his blade. 'Or in other words the upragde. Oh here the offical Bat tech.' He produced his Batwave and flashed it in his face.

Robin was taken aback by his findings but thier was no time to argue. They needed to be civil and work together for a greater cause. 'Theirs no time for this we need to work together and get out of here'

Jason mulled other propostion quickly conluding he had no choice but to work with him on this one. 'Fine' he replied grudingly, he'd been compared to this guy way to many times in the past it was seriously ticking him off.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:15 am
Shade grinned wickdely under his hood. 'My gift you you my boy it two little birdies for the price of one. Bring me thier masks' he ordered dauntingly.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:50 pm
"Sure for that would be my mother now. I'll go get her," said Gemini as she took off to hermother's room. Once sh arrived she knocked on the door and said, "Hay mom someone wants to speak to you."

Starfire opened the door and asked, "Who does deary?"

"He didn't say but he asked for the second leader of Titans Tower and that's you since when I was young you were and still are," said Gemini.

"Very well lets go than," said Starfire as her and Gemini headed for the main room. Once they both reqached there Starfire walked towards the big screen and asked, "I am Starfire and who is speaking? And what's seems to be wrong?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:02 pm
"When shall we attack?" asked Calpsyo as she looked towards Ice Moon.

Than Ice Moon looked towards the T Tower from affar and thought.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:43 am
'I have no time for intrdouctions. I need your help. One of my friends and your leader are in great danger in Gotham city. I need you to come down here as soon as possilbe. Meet me at the docks at the this location' Tim acessed the groups T-communicators system sending the co-ordinates for the docks. 'Please hurry' the screen went blank as Tim cut the transmission.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:20 pm
Starfire nodded and looked at both Beast Boy and Gemini. "Lets go," she odered.

"Right," said Gemini as she turned into a squirrel and hopped on her mother Starfire's shoulder.

"Looks like Robin is in trouble," said Starfire in a worry tone."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:21 am
Tim's hands became a whirl on the computer as he acivated the remote control program for the new batbot he'd been modifying. It would do for now. It seemed they would need all the help possilbe. The batbots eyes glowed a lifelss blue as it hovered upwards the crackles of it's engines echeoed through the cave as it left his place high on the craggy shlef high above and shot out through on of the exit tunnels.

The batbot:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:54 pm
Beast Boy nodded his head. "Right." He turned into his fastest flying form; a falcon. Then he flew out the window and began flying quickly towards the docks that the caller had pointed out. Curiousity at who he was and what would await them ran through his mind.

Reaper smirked. In a hollow voice, he said, "Excellent." Reaper teleported away from Shade to the area where the two birdies were. Making sure the skeleton illusion was completely in place, Reaper spoke, "Hello twin birdies. I hope I'm not interrupting anything important. I'd hate to do that though I suppose it won't matter in the end." Reaper's voice echoed through the room. It sounded displaced as Reaper kept himself hidden from his prey.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:31 pm
When they arrived at the location Starfire landed at the docks.

Gemini swooped down as a small sparrow, turned abck into her regular form, and hopped onto the dock next to her mother.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:12 pm
Ice Moon and Lavender saw the three Titans leave the tower so they followe them without anyone knowing.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:21 am
(Umm Teentitans4ever. Tim's not thier it's the remote controlled Batbot and it hasn't arrived yet)

Shade took a sheet wacthing with deication as he yearned to see what this boy was truly worth his time and his presence. Of course he'd love smight the birds but it was time for the next generation to have go.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff