Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:24 pm
[[Jewelry? O . o
there's jewelry inside? xD ]]

A note slipped out of the envelope and Shiori's chocolate-brown eyes started to scan it.
Shiori,

Interested in getting coffee with me?

-Sakito

[[ xD LUL!]]

C--coffee...? At first, she was a little surprised, but made a mental note that she would accompany him. But a little confused at when. There was no date or time on the note. She assumed it would be after classes.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:39 pm
Karin was shocked that he even bothered saying that, and how hard he had grabbed her. She tried to yank her arm free, but wasn't able to, instead she dropped her whole pile of papers.
She knew he was pissed, but now she gave him a sort of death glare as if it was his fault that all her papers were lying at her feet.

"What, do you think I purposly threw that paper in you face" She said with such venom in her words.

Now his hands felt like they were burning her, and she struggled to get free again, but it was no use. She looked up and inspected him closely, his face was gorgeous which made her blush alot, but look into his eye's with defiance.

{{LMAO, they sure aren't nice to eachother wink }}

{{Hahah! COFFEEEE!}}

Sakito waited for the minutes to go by, and let time pass. When class finally ended he relized that he haden't given any time or date in Shiori's letter.
Now he would have to go and personally search for her. As the bell rang he quickly walked out of the classroom and up to Yuumi.

"Heyy, Yuumi thanks for delivering the letter, but which class is Shiori-san in?" He said. Sakito hoped to catch Shiroi before she left for her next class.

s n o m i s

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:40 pm
"Oh, she's in Room 104." Yuumi said with a nod, remembering that her next class was with her brother. Ugh.
[[ > _ > Yah.]]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:52 pm
Sakito mumbled somthing of a thanks and took off down the hall. He landed up infront of Shiori's classroom, or classroom 104. He was just waiting for all the students to file out when he felt something start to pull him away.
He pushed back to find Chuu behind him.

"What are you doing?! I'm busy leave me alone" Sakito said while he was struggling to get out of Chuu's grasp.

Chuu knew something was up when Sakito wanted to be left alone. He pulled his friend to the ground and hopped inside class 104, and wasn't shoked when he saw Shiori. Instead, he decided that he would just love to start flirting with her, to see what Sakito would do.

"Oh My DAARling Shioriiii" Chuu sang as he whiped out a stolen rose from the host club. He leaned over Shiori's desk, winking, with the rose pressed against his nose.

"Won't you acept this as a token of my Looooove?"

{{ mrgreen }}

s n o m i s

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:58 pm
The girl tried to pull free but Travis was so strong it was pretty much useless on her part.
Even in his heated anger, he remembered not to hold too hard, not to harm her.
Something he reminded himself of constantly, to control himself-somewhat.
"What, do you think I purposely threw that paper in you face" She said with such venom in her words.
It took him aback, the way she spoke to him, so fearlessly, he kept all surprise skillfully away from his face.
He could break her arm with the slightest twitch of his muscle…here she was trying to anger him even more.
She tried again to break free from his grasp.

Travis stared into her eyes reading them, wondering where she had pulled that power from, that inner strength. His jaw set tightly.
Heat tingled from his spine. His anger was reaching its breaking point.
His eyes relaxed slightly and he released her.
“Hmph. Whatever.” He mumbled walking past her and deeper into the school.
A faint growl hummed in his chest. A human wouldn’t hear it. She wouldn’t hear it.
Stupid chick. His mind growled.
His mind briefly went over the places he could get to before he ripped through his skin and clothes if he needed.
His exit was behind him and he would definitely not turn around and walk in her direction so he continued walking not knowing exactly where he was going. The scent served as an annoying haze clouding his mind in the form of a headache.
Stupid girl. He repeated.

[[No. But that's what makes it funny lol.]]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:59 pm
Shiori sighed. "You're an idiot, Chuu." She annoyedly [[Fail]] sighed. "Do you want me to rip your nose off along with that rose?"
[[ Dx
I'M DYING. D: Writer's block.Severe case.]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

s n o m i s

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:17 pm
Karin couldn't help it, she had hear an unhuman growl come from the guy. yet instead of being afraid, shefelt overjoyed. There were other people that weren't human. Karin was about to laugh, now this was getting more interesting.

Karin silently took off after the guy, for a couple steps. She was just out of sight, but she wondered if he would be able to smell her. She stopped and decided to think about this a bit more, rather than following him, she could just get the guy over here. Looking at her papers that were still on the floor, gave her an idea.

She cleared her throat and anounced in an slightly annoyed tone of voice:
"Well, would mind helping me pick up all these papers?"

Chuu gave Shiori such a sad look. But then spotted the letter from Sakito on her desk.

"But .. Shioriiiiii-San, didn't you get the letter I sent you?"

{{{Lol, tis Okay :]}}

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:21 pm
She laughed lightly and shook her head, then quickly have chuu a glare. "When did you change your name to Sakito?"

[[ D; AGAIN.]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:37 pm
Kazou was over-joyed to hear this information. Though he was acting on feeling, not even thinking about things.
"Do you want to go out?" He asked suddenly. Then immediately wished he hadn't said anything at all to this man. But at the same time he wanted everything with this man. He quickly stood from his crouch.
"I'm sorry." He said, looking at the door, he wanted to run, but his feet were glued to the floor.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:02 pm
Kree placed a timid hand to Kazou's cheek and kissed him agin. "Sure." Kree knew what he was getting into, but as long as Zuu didnt find out he was happy, for now. "I'll go out with you, Kazou." When he said his name he sounded sweeter and softer then ever, he felt overjoyed. Then he remembered. "Oh no, shouldn't we be getting to class?"  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:04 pm
Kazou's brow furrowed.
"No. I'm not supposed to be doing this. I'm not supposed to like other men." He said softly.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:11 pm
"hm? why not?" Suddenly Kree's heart jumped. He tried to hold back his smile.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:13 pm
Kazou sighed.
"I'm not. I'd be kicked out of the Host Club." He said, more edge to his tone.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:19 pm
"What if I could be a girl when Im around other people with you, I can hide who I am if it means I can be with you." He started to sound desperate, even though he was fighting it off.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:38 pm
"What?" He asked.
"What do you mean, be a girl. No, you can't do all that for me. What does that mean? Hide who you are? Who are you?" He asked, suddenly confused.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games