Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Complaint Sub [LOCKED]
Complaints (Complaints ONLY) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Official Lee

750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:01 pm
Name: Official Lee

Complaint: Irish

Reason for Complaint:

I just noticed something amazing. OSU was bitching like the emo whore he is about Irish trolling him so I said I'd have a look to shut him up...

Official Sasuke Uchiha
ultimashade
Digitality
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Digitality
Yup.

OSU: I wouldn't really say that I 'know my s**t', I've always seemed to have a talent with the guidance department of the world. I grew up not really having any problems in my own life, and everyone else around me did, so I got very good at giving advice.

I suck at advice or directions... However I do have a silver tongue and a masters degree in spinning bullshit, I've got enough Charisma to charm the queen of england out of her pants.

If only I wasn't ugly as a lump of dog s**t...

XD The silver tongue is a useful tool, I must say.

"American diplomacy is holding a gun in one hand and a ham sandwich in the other and asking which one you'd prefer," ~IDK

User Image

Deleted due to the offensive content of the picture. OSU you just made me despise you, I hope you die in a ******** brush fire.

xXlildizzle1516Xx
Irish-Sama
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Tell me to burn in a ******** fire? Say it to my face, I'll stab you in every major organ in alphabetical order!

It was me you t**t. Want to keep trolling.
I'm ready to beat the s**t out of your face with the ban hammer.

Dude you...Need some v****a Action..Your angry like 97% of the time lol

Irish-Sama
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Irish-Sama
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Tell me to burn in a ******** fire? Say it to my face, I'll stab you in every major organ in alphabetical order!

It was me you t**t. Want to keep trolling.
I'm ready to beat the s**t out of your face with the ban hammer.

Good to see you've crawlen out of your s**t hole...

1. I wasn't ******** trolling, It was a ******** joke.
2. I made a joke that some people here found funny and others had a b***h fit about
3. If you can bitchfit about my picture then I should have the right to bitchfit about you telling me to die
4. Unprofessional, without any personal bias if this were my guild or any sensible persons you'd be demoted and possibly banned, I would only demote but I know some people alot stricter them myself
5. Oh wait thats right, crew looks around it's own...

Listen here.
That was very offensive.
My brother is messed up in the head because of Iraq.
His Fiancée was killed by an I.E.D. there.
Plus my uncle is on his fourth tour right now.
You are lucky that I didn't ban you when I saw that.
Oh and Please s**t talk a little more.
I want to shove this ban hammer right through your face.

Irish trolled Sasuke with the burn in a fire part then baited him and flamed back even harder. Not trolling you say? Me and Sasuke are close friends and pro-trolls, regardless of it was accidental Irish trolled Sasuke causing this whole thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:22 pm
Name: Sindenky

Complaint:
Azn Shadow Specz
Is it me or does the Complaint thread look like a place to cry and b***h about other people? I mean there are a few things I would complain about in there to but the rest of the stuff I read in there just makes me laugh.

Reason for Complaint: He....*sniffle* called me ....... *snifflt* a babby!! crying crying crying crying  

Sindenky

Official Lee

750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:21 pm
Sindenky

Complaint:
Azn Shadow Specz
Is it me or does the Complaint thread look like a place to cry and b***h about other people? I mean there are a few things I would complain about in there to but the rest of the stuff I read in there just makes me laugh.

Reason for Complaint: He....*sniffle* called me ....... *snifflt* a babby!! crying crying crying crying

OBJECTION!

YOU ARE A BABY!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:34 pm
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Name: Official Sasuke Uchiha

Complaint: Claru

Reason for Complaint: #1: He spams the Crew forum about how my jokes offended him. He makes ANNOUNCEMENTS about how he takes jokes too seriously. Yes, you do, Claru.

If you don't like the fact that i dont take jokes well then stop making offensive jokes.

#2: He doesn't do ANYTHING as Crew. He doesn't even get on. And when he does, he just continues to prove #1 to be true.

i do plenty as crew. and i get on more than most of the crew most of the time. it's just been finals in my school for the last few weeks evil

#3: I'm sorry, this is going to sound offensive, but he is stupid. Shane was talking about removing Bloodlines and Clans, and what do you know, he happen to say, "Axiom won't be here much longer..." OBVIOUSLY referring to the clan, NOT the GUILD. He PMs the leader of Axiom telling him Shane's trying to get his guild banned. WTF SRSLY.

it was not obviously reffering to the clan. obviously would be mentioning that it was the clan in the post. and you probably only know that because he didn't have anybody else to cry about it to

#4: He complains about how Shane's Chuunin exams were s**t. His Chuunin exams were so full of s**t old tribal Africa could build a million houses.

where. give me a link to where i said his exams were "s**t". mine were only like that because half the guild went inactive. and you were one of the people who claimed the express easy written exam posted after the first too difficult one was too hard.

#5: He made up some job like, "Custom Jutsu denier" or some s**t. Basically, people complain about peoples jutsu to him, and then he goes and posts it in the crew forum trying to get Shane removed from his position. This is obviously showing a personal agenda against him.

my job is custom jutsu complaint taker. learn to read. You of all peopel should be happy i'm not denying/accepting jutsu anymore.

#6: He denies COMPLETELY legit jutsu, first Demonxman's, (oh did I mention Claru kisses Ish's a**, and therefore, his decision against demon was not done by legit reasons, but by bias?) which EVERYONE agreed was fine, and then he was like "OH SORRY I DIDN'T REALLY READ IT"

i denied demons because i missread it, then when shane pointed that out to me i accepted it.

Then mine, which Shane approved, and Shane had more power in the matter than him, then he makes a rant that makes no sense about how it's like Tsukuyomi, and joins his little anti-Shane position.

I got the leader of sharingan to agree that it was like tsukuyomi, and yet neither of you cared. shane never even accepts criticism. at least i do that much.

Oh, and when Dizz joined Custom Jutsu approval, he said, " I don't know what Claru's talking about, it's not like Tsukuyomi. "
Problem, Claru?

#7: Did I mention he's stupid?
yes you did evil
#8: He seriously botched the Chuunin exams so bad... 6 months guiz
already explained this

#9: He tells other crew members absolute lies, half-truths, over exagerations and under exagerations to force them to side with them on matters he understands little and they aren't either involved in and/or know absolutely nothing about.

name three times that you havent listed on this list.

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:44 pm
Official Lee
Sindenky

Complaint:
Azn Shadow Specz

OBJECTION!

YOU ARE A BABY!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:54 pm
claru gardeford
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Name: Official Sasuke Uchiha

Complaint: Claru

Reason for Complaint: #1: He spams the Crew forum about how my jokes offended him. He makes ANNOUNCEMENTS about how he takes jokes too seriously. Yes, you do, Claru.

If you don't like the fact that i dont take jokes well then stop making offensive jokes.

#2: He doesn't do ANYTHING as Crew. He doesn't even get on. And when he does, he just continues to prove #1 to be true.

i do plenty as crew. and i get on more than most of the crew most of the time. it's just been finals in my school for the last few weeks evil

#3: I'm sorry, this is going to sound offensive, but he is stupid. Shane was talking about removing Bloodlines and Clans, and what do you know, he happen to say, "Axiom won't be here much longer..." OBVIOUSLY referring to the clan, NOT the GUILD. He PMs the leader of Axiom telling him Shane's trying to get his guild banned. WTF SRSLY.

it was not obviously reffering to the clan. obviously would be mentioning that it was the clan in the post. and you probably only know that because he didn't have anybody else to cry about it to

#4: He complains about how Shane's Chuunin exams were s**t. His Chuunin exams were so full of s**t old tribal Africa could build a million houses.

where. give me a link to where i said his exams were "s**t". mine were only like that because half the guild went inactive. and you were one of the people who claimed the express easy written exam posted after the first too difficult one was too hard.

#5: He made up some job like, "Custom Jutsu denier" or some s**t. Basically, people complain about peoples jutsu to him, and then he goes and posts it in the crew forum trying to get Shane removed from his position. This is obviously showing a personal agenda against him.

my job is custom jutsu complaint taker. learn to read. You of all peopel should be happy i'm not denying/accepting jutsu anymore.

#6: He denies COMPLETELY legit jutsu, first Demonxman's, (oh did I mention Claru kisses Ish's a**, and therefore, his decision against demon was not done by legit reasons, but by bias?) which EVERYONE agreed was fine, and then he was like "OH SORRY I DIDN'T REALLY READ IT"

i denied demons because i missread it, then when shane pointed that out to me i accepted it.

Then mine, which Shane approved, and Shane had more power in the matter than him, then he makes a rant that makes no sense about how it's like Tsukuyomi, and joins his little anti-Shane position.

I got the leader of sharingan to agree that it was like tsukuyomi, and yet neither of you cared. shane never even accepts criticism. at least i do that much.

Oh, and when Dizz joined Custom Jutsu approval, he said, " I don't know what Claru's talking about, it's not like Tsukuyomi. "
Problem, Claru?

#7: Did I mention he's stupid?
yes you did evil
#8: He seriously botched the Chuunin exams so bad... 6 months guiz
already explained this

#9: He tells other crew members absolute lies, half-truths, over exagerations and under exagerations to force them to side with them on matters he understands little and they aren't either involved in and/or know absolutely nothing about.

name three times that you havent listed on this list.

I can name one that just happened, You talked about Xen's Clan request you claimed to have talked to the Leader of it...

I'm the leader Claru!  

Official Genesis

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:35 pm
provide a link to where i said i talked to the leader of gensou... I stated in the above post that i had spoken to the leader of sharingan, but i do not remember saying about the gensou's leader. I don't remember saying anything about xens jutsu other than that i had taken care of it.

EDIT- Clan  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:43 pm
Name: Official Genesis (OSU)

Complaint: Vanilla Bear

Reason for Complaint: Continuing to roleplay despite his character being banned, killed and pretty much everything bad that can happen to an RPC

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=616&t=13568693#293773977

Me and Shane have told him multiple times that his RPC is banned, he just ignores us or posts asking about it then magically forgets us even saying something. I think he will not give up and this is a bannable offense because I doubt he is going to give up after being told several times by crew member.  

Official Genesis

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:47 pm

Complaint: Kat FireCat

Reason for Complaint: God mode learning in one sentence posts

Three sentences per learning phase, when will the noobs get it? This must be like the fifth I've seen using one liners, also you can't just learn it half way through the training and make talking the rest of your training posts can you guys?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:48 pm
Official Genesis

Reason for Complaint: Continuing to roleplay despite his character being banned, killed and pretty much everything bad that can happen to an RPC

Me and Shane have told him multiple times that his RPC is banned, he just ignores us or posts asking about it then magically forgets us even saying something. I think he will not give up and this is a bannable offense because I doubt he is going to give up after being told several times by crew member.

Ummmmm....he hasnt posted as that character in over ten days in the link you have provided.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:50 pm
Firu Shinra
Official Genesis

Ummmmm....he hasnt posted as that character in over ten days in the link you have provided.

He was banned mid December and tried to enter chuunin exams in that time...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:59 pm
Official Genesis
Firu Shinra
Official Genesis

He was banned mid December and tried to enter chuunin exams in that time...

Well that adds a new concept.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:03 pm
Offical, I think you should lay off in the complaints as I only really see you complaining about almost everything here, just saying. sweatdrop

Edit: Some of it your right, but I really just see you and that's it. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:35 pm
I could only find one of shanes complaints about me so the others must have been deleted maybe sad

But also I would like to make an actual apology for my chuunin exams so i'm gonna post that on the main page for a day or two.  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Lil White Dragon Knight

1,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:41 pm
Idk if I just missed the guy or what but no one has checked the custom pets in a few days.  
Complaint Sub [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff