Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Hey Guys I made a thread in the CB.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My handwriting...
  is good for a begninner
  *covers eyes* no they bleed
  aww so cute you tried
View Results

Chibito7

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:10 am
Hm. If I was being generous, I'd give you... 0.5?

Bah. I was joking. In all honesty, if I had to bloody rate my friends (which I don't), I think you'd be... um... It depends on what exactly I'm rating you on. As a friend who'll talk to me when I feel like crap, 9/10. As an entertaining friend, when you're very entertaining it can be 10/10. AS a male friend, you get 0 still though.

I kid, I kid. But you get a high score, no worries. (I don't want to damage that ego of yours!)

I think that nothing happened to me... and this is what I'm like. I just feel like s**t. End of. *shrug* There are reasons, but no good reason, so there isn't any point in my ranting and seeking sympathy. I don't want either, because neither will relieve my stress and pissiness, m'fraid. So... apologies to you all (especially you, Toki, because I know I'm being particularly nasty to you, but for some reason you warrant it, goodness knows why), but I'm sure I'll be back to normal again soon... This, like never happens, so... Bah. Whatever. I'm gonna go for dinner now.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:48 pm
Chibito7
Hm. If I was being generous, I'd give you... 0.5?
That made me cry. crying

Lol, of course it didn't. But I was kinda relieved when I read the next bit. If you'd been serious about the 0.5 I woulda been like, "Wtf? Such an ungrateful b***h!!" scream *rage*

But no, seriously. Rate me how you want. I wouldn't hold a grudge... for long. 3nodding

What ego? It's not like I go about the place proclaiming how I'm so great and stuff. Do I? I thought it was quite the opposite.

In my last post I was thinking of mentioning PMS, but thought it'd get a negative, feminist response. xD
Okay, admit it. It's cos I kicked that bird isn't it? You hate me now and no matter what I do I can never un-kick that bird... ;_; *sob*  

Tokioka

Chibito7

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:24 am
I made you cry?

Score.

I don't want to rate you, m'dear. I don't like to put my friends on a scale and judge them!

You would be surprised how large your ego is...
Joke. I just like picking at your ego. Yup. I mean no harm. At all. Yup.

Indeed. Typical you, psh.

Why of course! The reason I'm in an awful mood and want to snap your head off is because you wronged that poor, dead birdie some other evil man knocked to earth and left for dead. I totally hate you for it, and I wish you would die. Ooo, I hate people who wrong birds soooo much. Feel my fury. You can never repent that sin of yours and it will forever scar your purity. The Church can't save you of this terrible crime. No doubt God will strike you down to make you feel that poor birdie's pain. Then I'd come along and trip over your dead body.

ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:45 pm
Chibi
Then I'd come along and trip over your dead body...

...falling face first and accidentally kissing my cadaver on the lips.

Such a sad love story. ;_; heart  

Tokioka

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:59 am
xp

B&B would not indulge in such bestiality.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:07 am
*clings to cbc* crying Thank you, cbc-chan, thank you for your faith in little old me!  

Chibito7

Tokioka

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:08 pm
Well if it was an accident then Chibi would have no control over the event anyways. rolleyes

*trips over and accidentally kisses cbc* WHOOPS! whee heart  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:45 am
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! gonk  

cold_blooded_chick

Chibito7

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:33 am
*raised eyebrow*

Is being kissed by Toki that bad?

*shrug*

I suppose you have a point, m'dear. No worries. I will avenge your stolen purity.

*cocks paintball gun at Mini Toki* evil  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:22 pm
@CBC: CHEESIEST. NO. EVER. o___o

I can remember seeing that film and saying how badly written the script was. Man, what happened to George Lucas? Did he fall over and damage his brain or something? :/

-cough-

In regards to the kiss, it was a purely theatrical performance. It meant nothing, of course. Completely harmless. 3nodding -whispers- Meet me out back in 5 minutes. P: *spanks*

@Chibs: Of course it's not that bad. From what I recall you quite enjoyed kissing my cold, lifeless lips. cool *licks lips*

And there's no need to overreact, m'dear. Twas just a little misunderstanding. 3nodding -whispers- Meet me out back in 15 minutes. P: *spanks*  

Tokioka

Minielf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:29 pm
Tokioka
@CBC: CHEESIEST. NO. EVER. o___o

I can remember seeing that film and saying how badly written the script was. Man, what happened to George Lucas? Did he fall over and damage his brain or something? :/

-cough-

In regards to the kiss, it was a purely theatrical performance. It meant nothing, of course. Completely harmless. 3nodding -whispers- Meet me out back in 5 minutes. P: *spanks*

@Chibs: Of course it's not that bad. From what I recall you quite enjoyed kissing my cold, lifeless lips. cool *licks lips*

And there's no need to overreact, m'dear. Twas just a little misunderstanding. 3nodding -whispers- Meet me out back in 15 minutes. P: *spanks*

I see what you did there Toki. stare One kiss isn't enough for you...now you want a quickie as well. Well then, as B&B would say, this calls for some punishment. *grabs a double shotty off the wall*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:17 am
So it only takes 10 minutes, eh?  

cold_blooded_chick

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:59 am
User Image

Why the ******** are we just talking about sex in every ******** thread?

No irony intended.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:25 am
@Niph: You disapprove...? gonk

My. I think I just felt the world tip upside down!

But it's all Toki's fault, btw. It's always Toki's fault. 3nodding

rofl @ cbc.

@Mini: Yayness! Double tag team will bring Toki down in no time. He won't even be giving cbc two minutes, if he's lucky.

@Toki: *eyebrows raise* And when did that happen? In your dreams? talk2hand  

Chibito7

Tokioka

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:06 pm
@Mini: What are you? The new justice team!? O:
Put the gun away Mini, lest you embarass yourself.

And since when did my business ever concern you? talk2hand

@CBC: Well, I wouldn't want to keep Chibi waiting for long now would I? That'd be just plain rude. Good day. wink *puts on top hat and walks out the room*

@Chibs: A couple of posts ago. Whatever was written then is now canon. twisted

@Niph: Alright. In the current situation everything does look pretty incriminating, but what if I said it was a set up? sweatdrop  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff