Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Nightmares Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is it an ok plot?
Yes
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
No its awful not joining
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awsome!
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
Gold Gold Gold!!!!
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:54 am
Azar smiled and closed his eyes. "Yeah, fresh air is the best."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:55 am
"Huh," sighed a happy Nightstar as she felw around. "I wish I can stay like this forever," she said.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:58 am
Emerald laughed at Nightstar because the clouds changed to the shape of a smily face.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:00 pm
Azar laughed softly. "I suppose that wouldn't be that bad... But I'd miss some things." He sped up with his board and did a loop with it.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:02 pm
Emerald loved that the two were flying. But the clouds changed everytime. "Hey Azar....try to spell something out with the clouds on your hoverboard."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:04 pm
Nightstar laughed and said, "I guess it is pretty silly." She then flew down towards the water and had ehr hand touch the water.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:04 pm
"Alright." Azar flew with his hoverboard to carefully create letters in the clouds. When he was done, the clouds said 'Azar Rules'. Azar wore a smile. "What do you think?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:07 pm
Then Nightstar's eye glowed a darkblue and then next thing you know it she falls into the ocean water.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:44 am
Azar's eyes widened. Quickly he dove towards the water on his board. Before hitting it, he kicked the board up, so that it would land on shore. His body was surrounded in darkness as he went into the form a black energy squid. His tentacles wrapped around Nightstar's body and he dragged her up to the shore. Azar turned back to his regular form. "Nightstar... Wake up!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:09 pm
Nightstar was sinking in the water with her eyes still glowing darkblue. She thought to herself, 'What's wrong with me? Why can't I. . .why are my eyes glowing. . .' Then her eyes stoped glowing, closed her eyes, and knocked out.

When Nightstar was pulled out to shore, she was still knocked out. She fell into a deep sleep, which can be hard to wake up from. She then started to have a nightmare about turning eveil and loosing control of her powers.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:07 pm
Emerald eyes widened in shock. She jumped of the tower and landed nicely on the ground. "Nightstar!" She notice she was in a deep sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:14 pm
When Gemini and her husband arrived at Titans tower in her sparrow form with her daugther on her back, she spotted Azar, Nightstar, and Emrald on the grounded and notice soemthingwas wrong. So she flew down towards them and saw Nightstar knocked out.

"What happen?" asked Lyra as she jumped off her mother's back.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:54 pm
Emerald was still looking at Nightstar. "I dont know she just fell out of the sky when she was flying."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:34 pm
Azar looked over at at Lyra. "Can you get Nightstar's mom?" He wanted to stay with Nightstar for the moment and make sure she was okay. Which meant that someone else would have to get her mom. A shame all these people came... You could've devoured her flesh while she was out. Azar froze as mental images full of blood flitted through his mind. He shook his head and stared at Nightstar, doing his best to forget them.

Draco landed on the ground. "I can move faster. I'll go." Quickly, Draco flew through the halls and screamed at the top of his lungs, "Starfire! Come outside! Your daughter..." He paused not knowing how to explain the strange occurence.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:39 pm
Emerald touched Nightstar on the shoulder trying to calm her nightmares down.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff