Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
COME HERE BEFORE POSTING YOUR PROFILE IF YOU ARE NEW!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:43 pm
ThE-SaMUrAi_Man4 - post ur profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:01 pm
Hey Reiko do you have anything you need me to do Im getting Antzey. Sorry to intrupt. You know if you need somethin done just PM me.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:02 pm
do you want to be academy sensei?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:08 pm
Maybe, but I mostly would want Anbu Leader. Maybe I should stop posting In on of the fourms since I am saying the same thing lol  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:10 pm
ok, pm me an rp sample and ur updated profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:14 pm
Im Anbu Leader. Hanzo gave that rank to me.  

xPhi-Phix

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:26 pm
O so does tat make me Vice Captain by Default Since I join After you and Detachi Join after me. But there is Cain, but he lfet the Guild for a month and then Cain back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:27 pm
cain quit the anbu and is going to become medically trained by me  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:38 pm
Yea, I'm Vice-Captain Now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:27 pm
perkydemonofdoom
did you fill out an application and pay for the byakugan. also, please consider joining rock, becuase they are in dire need of members. you can still be in the hyuuga clan even if you aren't in leaf.
if not just post your profile

I filled out a application but i am wait for the word to send the trade.  

Hinata-Hinamori

Demon-God-Kishin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:55 am
Username: Noctis Lucis Caelum13
Rp name: N (noctis lucis caelum)
Elements?: fire and lighting
Bloodline/Clan?: none
Have you read the Starter Forum? yes
Demon?: none
Activity: (how often you are online) i live in england but am most of the time
Why do you want to join the leaf? its one hell of a great comity and i know it best out of the villages

How can you better the leaf village? how ever needed

Give an Rp example:
As Noctis leaves the acadamey in shame from another fail in passing he heads off home with his head bowed low nudging people as he walks by.

"Another fail....at this rate I shall never pass" Noctis suddenly stops and looks up "Someday I will become a fully pledge ninja with my own head band and make sis proud" He goes back to the bowing of the headand proced on walking.

An hour has gone since he left the acadamey final reaching his home. Slipping off his shoes. Sliding the door open, walking in trying to avoid his sister. "How did it go?" the voice sounded younge soft and fenimen, This point Noctis knew he has been caught. "Hey sis" he said nerviously poppin his head round the corner to show him self.....just. "You failed again didn't you" the female said taking a sip of her tea allowing a silence..."BAKA!!!!!!!!!" the female threw the tea and the cup towards Noctis head hitting him right between the eyes.

Landing on the floor almost knocked out from the sheer power and brute force of the throw Noctis recovered how ever tears ran down his face"Mizumi that reli hurts you know" rubbing his eyes to try and rid the tears how ever it was usless. Mizumi got up from kneeling postion to approche her brother embracing him into an open hug "Theres always next time and we just got to make you'r training harder" Mizumi final breaks from the hug to give a reasuring smile "Now clean up this mess" standing up to leave Noctis to clean.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:30 am
electricty isn't an element. Lightning is the element your looking to have.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Demon-God-Kishin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:28 am
Kunesume2
electricty isn't an element. Lightning is the element your looking to have.

oh sorry lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:00 am
Noctis Lucis Caelum13
Username: Noctis Lucis Caelum13
Rp name: N (noctis lucis caelum)
Elements?: fire and lighting
Bloodline/Clan?: none
Have you read the Starter Forum? yes
Demon?: none
Activity: (how often you are online) i live in england but am most of the time
Why do you want to join the leaf? its one hell of a great comity and i know it best out of the villages

How can you better the leaf village? how ever needed

Give an Rp example:
As Noctis leaves the acadamey in shame from another fail in passing he heads off home with his head bowed low nudging people as he walks by.

"Another fail....at this rate I shall never pass" Noctis suddenly stops and looks up "Someday I will become a fully pledge ninja with my own head band and make sis proud" He goes back to the bowing of the headand proced on walking.

An hour has gone since he left the acadamey final reaching his home. Slipping off his shoes. Sliding the door open, walking in trying to avoid his sister. "How did it go?" the voice sounded younge soft and fenimen, This point Noctis knew he has been caught. "Hey sis" he said nerviously poppin his head round the corner to show him self.....just. "You failed again didn't you" the female said taking a sip of her tea allowing a silence..."BAKA!!!!!!!!!" the female threw the tea and the cup towards Noctis head hitting him right between the eyes.

Landing on the floor almost knocked out from the sheer power and brute force of the throw Noctis recovered how ever tears ran down his face"Mizumi that reli hurts you know" rubbing his eyes to try and rid the tears how ever it was usless. Mizumi got up from kneeling postion to approche her brother embracing him into an open hug "Theres always next time and we just got to make you'r training harder" Mizumi final breaks from the hug to give a reasuring smile "Now clean up this mess" standing up to leave Noctis to clean.

hey cool me too man, which part you from?  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300