Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kinkaru death

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:49 pm
"I dont know what rank i am anymore. I had a dream i was a sanin. But idk i woke up and i look completely diffrent and i had this sword. So i would say academy student or genin for now. But i fight like a champion."
Rinzo nods to accept the ninjas offer and throws off his cloak as it floats down the window rinzo jumps and lands on it. He dosent want to destroy the kages office in his dream the kage had a bad temper. "seeming as you are the challenger you get first strike"rinzo said looking up through the window.
Rinzo takes a step and rotates around getting into his basic fighting position on hand on blade on hand out in front of him. He looks a round the location of the village near by seeing 1 water bucket a stall some tables fruit stands and a basic road. He calculates everything required or usable that could possibly damge his enemy.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:09 am
Sengetsu's red eyes analyze the ninja's stance taking in all possible angles of attack. He then paused sayong, "I'm sorry, I cannot spar you. You are a genin, while I hold a rank much higher than that." he looked at Oroami and spoke."when is my test to begin?" he asked the obiviously busy Kage.  

xLytez

Kinkaru death

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:09 am
"what is your rank?" Rinzo says looking at the ninja. "I got all hyper for nothing"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:16 am
Oromai nodded to the man Rinzo "you may be a Mist Shinobi," Oroami grabbed marina and took her into a room so she could be okay. Oroami went to Sengetsu "Your test will be to fight me, on the beach."  

Havok-Trance

Kinkaru death

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:55 pm
Rinzo curious to see what happens vanishs to the beech.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:56 pm
Sengetsu nods, his body fades into the air as he starts towards the beach. He knew he had a strong opponent to face, and this would require more than just practical fighting styles.  

xLytez

Vampiress Lovely

Headstrong Believer

21,125 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:09 am
{{SOrry i've been gone!! ACk! I hate being grounded!! Sorry!!}}
"Um well i've been under a rock for a few weeks and i'm just hearing that soemthing happened between Kit and my sister or something like that! I'm just so lost. Any chance you could tell me anyhting?" Marina was worrying and trying to hide her hand from all eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:08 pm
Oroami's clone looked at her and sat next to her "I haven't heard anything, What do you think happened?"  

Havok-Trance

marquis27

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:44 pm
Marquis enters the mizukages offices and bows "Sorry for the intrusion sir, I hope I am not interrupting anything." Marquis takes a few steps into the room with the intention of reporting to Oroami what he has been up to on his travels. Very much eager to show his new knowledge. Marquis' beaten and bruised look fits him very well.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:00 am
Drake walked in and stood in front of the door behind Marquis. He waited for the Mizukage to finish talking with the others. He wanted to speak to the Mizukage privately, wanting less people know about his demon. He played with his Guardian necklace quietly.  

crimsonnobody

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:45 am
The clone looked at the others, he made another clone the extra clone walked over to the others "Drake, Marquis."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:53 pm
wize had been sitting in the darkest part of the room almost invisible listening in on what was going on as yami stirred with excitement at the dark energy that had entered with drake, almost ready to jump him and investigate the dark energy, through yami's eyes everyone appeared as energy so he could see drakes demonic energy as if it were a bright light. wize took notice of yami's excitement and sternly told yami, "No yami, you do it or it's back into your sheath."  

Wize5

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:01 pm
The demon in Drake seemed to be getting excited by something. He kept the demon in control as much as he could. He gave a bow to the Mizukage's clone, but kept quiet so that Marquis could speak first since he was here before him.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff