Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Outer Heaven] Fortress Entrance (read first Post!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:27 am
(okay cya)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:00 pm
((Ignore this, I’m bored))
With the remaining sand, Zann heated them up with the same jutsu as before. He then molded the glass with his chakra and formed a tiny statue of Xiah and Zeramaru, both posed as if they were dancing.  

iZann

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:12 pm
Zeramaru raised his eyebrow at the glass statues.
"zann you did it in a different manner but same it worked. Making a mold of glass to sharpen the kunai and using your own chakra to make it sharper very nice" he said looking at the sliced rock.
" Xiah excellent effort." Zeramaru observed that the kunai dug deep.

Zeramaru thought "i dont know if xiah knows it but his only worked cause the sand is sharpening the kunai"
"If i were in your position this is what i will do" he said taking out the kunai in the rock. Zeramaru grabbed a handful of sand then poured it on the rock and he started to saw it with the kunai the sand was cutting into the rock aswell as sharpening the kunai .
"viola...now you have a cut rock and a sharp kunai both methods will work"

((zann i can visit you xd . i aint born in hong-kong but i live there))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:24 pm
((WOAH REALLY??? Where do you live?
Will wonders never cease, I thought no one else knew of Gaia in Hong Kong blaugh ))

Zann coolly ignored Zeramaru’s gaze at the glass statues and instead observed carefully what he did. He had to admit, it did seem effective. Though he was still doubtful of the training as the "pain" hasn't come...yet. The glass statues were now dancing the Macarena, as Zann’s chakra was powering them to move. ((LOL I’m listening to my dad singing the Macarena so the tune’s in my head))  

iZann

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:50 pm
(( well since we went there only a month ago i am still kinda lost. From Philippines, I hate that place stupid president with huge mole, we moved but i do miss my old friends.))

Zeramaru did not smile then grabbed his sword."Well since you two can think it is time for me to start... each of you have to hit me 3 times." zeramaru said then put the sword back. "i wont let you touch me tho" he then does his hand gesture (see sig) and went in his fighting stance.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:59 pm
((Ah ok then…well I don’t know anything about the Philippines, but welcome to Hong Kong blaugh You go to one of the international schools right?))

Zann drew his sword from his back, Kotegiri. Its rippling edge glinted off the sunlight, reflecting its deadliness. He made a wind clone beside him, and the clone dashed at Zeramaru, cleaving his sword downwards to slice him in half.  

iZann

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:15 pm
((well unless i can speak mandarin or what ever Chinese language used there yes i will stay in an international school ...wait no i wont let you find me...i am kinda paranoid i will never tell you where))

Zeramaru rolled out of the way then said with a laugh"you only have to land a hit not kill me. Zeramaru got up and tossed a kunai at the clone then
Zeramaru lunged his arms to grab zann and slam him onto the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:30 pm
((lol nope you don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to, I’m just asking cuz I also go to an international school. And no I’m not going to track you down or anything XP ))

If I don’t go with the intent to kill then I’ll never land a hit. The Zann clone turned sideways to dodge the kunai, then drew 4 kunai from his holster, with barbed wire attached. He threw them at Zeramaru, so even if they missed he’d still have the barbed wire to deal with. 2 wires in each hand, he controlled their path so they were unpredictable; 1 heading towards his head, one to his back and 2 to each side, all closing in to his back at the same time.

The real Zann reached out and grabbed Zeramaru’s arm before it touched him, but pulling it forwards to unbalance him with his momentum. His right knee came up to knee him in the stomach, with the kunai still heading towards him. He was at an angle so that his own kunai and wire would miss him, but not Zeramaru.  

iZann

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:06 am
(( good cause i dont want anyone to know,paranoid))

"what the!?" Zeramaru said suprized with the counter but he let the knee hit him but he used his weight to lift zann up into his own kunais.
zeramaru lay flat on the ground then stood and folded his arms
"Splendid zann! that is one" He said as he went back into his stance  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:18 am
((lol np blaugh ))

Zann twisted in the air to avoid his own kunai, and used his sword to deflect 2 of them. The last kunai and barbed wire gave him a small nick in the shoulder, nothing serious. 1 down, 2 to go. Zann took out his scroll for his puppet, and in a puff of smoke a 3 headed wooden dog appeared. With Zann’s control it bounded towards Zeramaru, the head on the left shooting a barbed wire to wrap around Zeramaru painfully while the head on the right shot out a barrage of spears and kunai following behind the wire.  

iZann

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:31 am
Zeramaru pulled out his sword to deflect the kunai and he stood.
Zeramaru then looked at zann's move then did his hand gesture (see sig)
"your pretty good?" he said with a raised eyebrow then he threw his sword at zann.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:51 am
"Thanks, but I'm not done yet." Zann avoided the sword by twisting his body sideways so the sword narrowly missed him. He then made another wind clone beside him, so now a total of 3 Zanns were facing Zeramaru. The two clones transformed into sparrows in a poof, and together they flew off into the air and out of sight. The real Zann swunghis blade downwards, and a large sickle shaped fang of wind headed vertically at Zeramaru with enough strength to slice him in half...  

iZann

Dripples

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:29 pm
"Hey can't I join?" Xiah asked looking at the two of them. "I'm a little bored."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:53 pm
"Yeah why not." Zann said while he swung his blade downwards.
"Try to hit him 3 times...that's what he said."  

iZann

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:23 pm
As Zann closed in zeramaru moved to the side to doge the attack then did a high kick towards his head.

((notice how i not use any jutsu...why i donno you can but eh))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff