Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Icarus7

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 2:10 pm
Oh ya Kurai...
KuraiGekkou
(( i watched the Anime Fruit basket.. all of it by downloading it.. its a rather interesting in the end ^^ keep going on with the Manga XD))

I remember this from a week or 2 ago... where did you download it?  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 4:09 pm
Man... poor Kurai... damned beer... ::shoots beer with a missile::

I need to be a mod so I can post in the Announcements part... crying gonk  

Icarus7

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 9:19 am
try www.boxtorrents.com  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 11:43 am
I need to figure out how to blow up allergies.  

Rene the Hopeless

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:14 pm
kjfiejsliijfiejlfijje......*sigh*  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 4:57 am
((Sorry about me absence for the past few days. My comp caught tat virus going around and I needed to get rid of it, so ill be backtoday ^^ also, star wars is AMAZING! ^^ lol ))  

super faggot

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:09 pm
i'm sorry but i find Star Wars very boring..i also fell alseep in the movies when i saw Episode 1 *yawns* oh yeah! Summer is coming and i can't wait *whoot!*  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:16 pm
wonderlandx13
i'm sorry but i find Star Wars very boring..i also fell alseep in the movies when i saw Episode 1 *yawns* oh yeah! Summer is coming and i can't wait *whoot!*

How so? Well some people have their own taste but it was an awsome movie.  

Valegion De Sly

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:31 pm
the orginal first three was way better. Now, the're trying to make Star wars better with the technology we have now, why are they remaking the series when it ended over fifteen years ago? Why are they making the beginning when the end of star wars was already made? Why are they making movies about Dark Vaders past when we already know about it? These questions rule my mind as Star wars brainwashes everyone, i've seen people on the news kill themselves because of Star wars.

Wow..look what you made me do..i just ranted XD!  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:36 pm
Changing the subject for a quick second as i just seemingly will be going to sleep now ::Sleepy eyes:: I love the new hairstyles that just came out! XD. The Males are okies.. i would so go for an Azn style braid but i love my long hair flow for Kurai better ^^.

Now how aboutthat POm style for gurls! Mint kept bugging me about that she wanted to change hers to a black one of those. XD i said it was too freaky and so i wont give her the gold for it. XD.

I mean honestly Silk looks so much cuter on Mint. And if i was to change her hair to a black pom.. Man.. that would just ruin her, and we will have to get a new outfit.. .and stuff...  

KuraiGekkou

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:47 pm
yeah, i just changed Sakura's hair since the new one looks exactly like waht i pictured her..I'm soo happy!!

Oh! I'm going to miss you all in the summer..i'm going to Europe but my baka twin sister is going to Japan..oh well. I'm going to be a foreign exchange student in france if they still have school. That means i'll be lost in translation..but not by much since i know how to speak the basics of french.

My sister is a lucky girl, going to Japan and all..she promised me she will get me some Pyua Pyua pictures as well as Hello Kitty merchandises..I won't be back till Eary or the middle of August..but i'm not officially leaving until July 3rd, a day before the forth of July..so i'll be on the airplane celebrating the fourth of July when the airplane would be over Europe..i'm such a cute wierdo..thats what my friends call me.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:39 pm
To Angeltrinity in Announcements from crew: You look best now, but if you really want something new try the first one. Also, what do you look like with the other hairstyles?  

Icarus7

Icarus7

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:40 pm
Also, I changed my profile on Page 9 of In-Depth Character profiles. Just a bit though.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 9:56 pm
Yeah since in here is there more persons then in Important Event Check Upper, I wanted to say that I made a few minor changes to my profile too.....
But mostly what is important about the change is the Allignment, I turned it to Neutral but that resides more on Evil sweatdrop
Why, because there are some people that say they are Neutral but in time of battle, they all fight the bad side and fighting NPC's can get boring sometimes because it's you who thinks about the attack.
And I wanted a change but not that it's wrong !! 3nodding  

Kevin Kun

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:16 pm
I dont look good with the other two hairstyles xp I wish the one with braided pigtails was a bit different. Like the the front part have one cute little bang pop out so I could look like Cammy!!!!

O ya, and rage on Kurai and Ky, this is gonna be a good battle!!!  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games