Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:10 pm
he looked at her and whispered "ok lets go"

((goodnight and sweet dreams))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:11 pm
((^_^ thx))

Rose got up off him and stood up, dusting herself off and took a piece of grass out of her hair, "We should do that again sometime soon!"

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

Wirai

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:59 pm
winsor19
Logan held her as close to him as possible without hurting her "thats what i planned to do..... itll be just us and nobody will critisize us"
Rebecca pressed against him, sighing. "Yes. We'll be together." She pulled away, scooped up her bag and slung it around her waist. "Lets go." The angel tugged anxiously at his wrist.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:30 pm
Flame leaned in silver eyes shineing. "If thats ture...then would you leave everything you know to be with a person because everyone disapproves... Are you willing to raise kids knowing they wont fit in to a normal comunity?" Flame asked then smiled "I guess i didnt turn out to bad... but would you leave your friends and family?" Flame corrected himself  

FlameDemerio

MissHorrorstar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:39 pm

"If it was for someone I love, I'd give up everything, everyone, to be with them .. " she said looking into Flame's silver eyes, "even my friends and family."
She looked down at her feet, "but that might just be in the helpless romantic inside speaking.."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:09 pm
Haseo stood up "ya that was kinda fun"

Logan followed along behind Rebecca mindlessly thinking about what the rest of their lives would be like  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:40 pm
Rose took Haseo's hand and said, "Let's go..." She took a deep breath as she took a step forward.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:43 pm
Haseo stopped her "wait.... will they just let us go in withought like signing paperwork or something?"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:46 pm
Rose looked back and shrugged, "I don't know." She then chuckled, "It's my first time here, but we may have to sign stuff, we are goin to be like citizens here..."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:58 pm
"and another question is what do they use as currency here?" he scratched his head "we should have thought about this sooner"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:04 pm
Rosalia nodded, "Yeah... That's going to be tough. If it's lower than our currency or at least the same amount we'd be fine... right?" She looked at Haseo, "This should've been included in the plan we made on how to escape."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:08 pm
"well we made it this far, we will just have to ask when we get there huh?"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:11 pm
Rose nodded, "Yup ... Together." She still hld his hand and then she looked at him with a wondering look whether she should go forward or not.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:13 pm
he nodded back and went on ahead of her and walked around the wall that seperated the outide world from their city looking for a gate  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:20 pm
She followed through, looking for any signs for an entrance.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff