Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:45 pm
Karelym didn't notice that he'd been about to move his tail, so focused was she on his face. At the lick, she giggled again, "That tickles, Cor." For a moment, her expression was soft and thoughtful, before she rose and patted Coryn once more before removing her hand and stepping a bit away. The next thing would be to have breakfast..but what did Coryn eat? He couldn't exactly cook..though perhaps he could burn his food..or did he eat it raw? Karelym was determined not to be squeamish and thus upset the other were that the case, instead she smiled, "I'd say it's breakfast time, my love. And while we're down there, you can show me your forest."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:19 pm
Coryn smiled, her giggles lifting his spirits. He nuzzled his head against her gently. "Well what does my love want for breakfast? If it is within my ability to make it, I will be sure to fufill the order." he said, partially being playful, but there was another part of him that was utterly serious.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:34 pm
Karelym smiled warmly at the nuzzle, "Ah, and now I remember why I love you..my wonderfully cooking companion." With a chuckle, she thought about it, "There is fruit in the forest, is there not?" Wanting the other to feel like he was helping her, she added, "I have long missed your cooked fruits..and sharing them with you of course." Cooking fruit would not be beyond Coryn's present abilities, and it was true, his cooked fruits were delicious.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:41 pm
Coryn nodded. "Cooked fruits it is." he said and pulled his head away from her slowly before shifting to a position where it would be easier for her to climb up his back. "You'll need to get on . . . I'm afraid fruits alone will no longer sustain me so I'll need to hunt. And I believe that will be very hard to do when I have a limited amount of space to hunt in . . ." he said, smiling sheepishly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:45 pm
Karelym watched the other pull away, smiling at the other as she mounted the other. "Limited amount of space?" Why was that, if he was human only two hours each day..was she hindering the other from feeding? Karelym noted the sheepish smile and couldn't help but chuckle, it looked rather odd on a dragon.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:50 pm
Coryn gained a slightly confused look. Could she have forgotten about it already? "The Bind?" he said, almost not wanting to bring it up, but felt it nescessary. "I need you to come with me so I'm not stopped by it when I'm hunting . . ." he said, hoping he clarified it for her as he headed out of the cave, his wings spreading in preparation for the flight.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:24 pm
Karelym grimaced lightly at the reminder. She hadn't forgotten, but she'd misunderstood that that was what he'd meant by limited space. "Of course I'll come. I want to. I want to know everything you've done while I've been gone." She smiled warmly at the other, being truthful.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:34 pm
Coryn smiled. "Well then tonight I will show you something I learned to do during my time alone." he said and then jumped of the ledge, gliding low over the trees, his head searching, listening, for the sound of a deer in the forest as he made his way to a berry patch that he had discovered on one of his 'flights of boredom' as he put it.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:51 pm
Karelym grinned as they went airborne, unable to help her delight. Flying was an experience she was certain she would never forget..it was wonderful. "I will await tonight with bated breath then, my love."

Trees went past underneath them, hardly there to Karelym who was simply happy to be with Coryn..to be flying..though the thought niggled in her mind that this could not continue forever..she wanted to help Coryn..and she had her people to think of..and then there were those who would come searching for her. Karelym pushed the thoughts aside, wanting to be happy and keep Coryn happy as well.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:11 pm
Coryn heard the sound of a deer in the forest and banked sharply to the right. Hold on my vyallah! he warned before he did the turn. He landed in front of an old buck who halted in his path when he saw the dragon in front of him. The buck stared at Coryn who bowed his head to the buck. In order to live, I must eat, and I ask that you give yourself to me that I may thrive. The buck, in turn nodded and bowed back. It is an honor to give my life for the benifit of the guardian of this forest where my kin live. he replied. Coryn nodded and, swiftly, painlessly, killed the buck where it stood. He sorta hoped that Karelym had closed her eyes, not wanting her to see the sight.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:32 pm
(T__T awwww, that part made me want to shed a wee tear. Poor Bambi.)

Karelym heard the warning and gripped his scales tightly, not sliding at all from her place on Coryn's back. She watched as Coryn spoke to the buck, who spoke back in respectful tones..Coryn was a reverent guardian of this forest..The elven maiden didn't blink as the buck was killed, merely closed her eyes a moment and sent a prayer to to Jyrela, the Mother Goddess of Ioron to guide the buck to the Upper World.

She opened her eyes again, knowing that Coryn had to feed and that the buck's life had been taken respectfully and without unnecessary violence. As an elf, she understood the balance of life. But knew also that Coryn might be discomfitted by her watching. Karelym closed her eyes and lay against Coryn's back as she said softly, "Eat, my love, I will not watch."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:46 pm
((That scene/ritual thingy was inspired by a fantasy book series that was mostly about owls. Wolves were hunting a deer and something like that happened, only it was more majestic than what I wrote.))
Coryn smiled greatfully. "Thank you." he said softly, and gently brought his tail up to stroke her hair. He then started to eat the buck. It was a gruesome process that got most of his snout covered in blood, but he found it too hard to cook his food when it was as big as a deer. However, he had learned to get past his own disgust and simply viewed it as a way to survive.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:00 pm
(o-o sweet, o_O And hey now! I <3ed what you wrote! ^___^ *givez you a cookie*)

Karelym felt her hear hair being stroked, the action was soothing and nearly helped her forget the sound of bones crunching as Coryn ate. She didn't respond to the 'thank you', since she didn't want the other to think she was paying too close attention. When she was certain he was finished, she moved and opened her eyes, seeing the blood. Karelym thought about it a moment, before saying calmly, "Let's go to one of the forest waterfalls next," she knew there were some, "I want to help you get cleaned up."

There was no judgement or mocking in her tone, no disgust either. She sounded loving, truly wanting to help Coryn get clean..not the cleanest job, but one that was intimate in it's own way. And just in case the other was feeling reluctant, or worried what she might be thinking, she added softly, "I know what you must do, and it doesn't bother me. Remember? I love you for simply being you, and as your love, I want to help you and take care of you in any way I can." Karelym pressed a kiss to Coryn's head, before pulling away to stroke him.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:11 pm
((Thank you! *devours cookie like the cookie monster I am* mrgreen ))

Coryn growled contentedly again and chuckled. "You are too good to me Kar . . . I am being spoiled . . ." he said teasingly, although he was truely greatful for her, and greatful that she was so willing to help him. At that moment, he felt like the luckiest being in Ioron.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:20 pm
(o-o oh really? *grins* *Is the Cookie Fairy online, and the Gum Fairy in real life* @_o *maniacal laughter*)

Karelym heard the contented growl and grinned. "Consider it a belated birthday gift, love." Once all of this was straightened out, and they were home again..they could catch up on everything they'd missed in their time apart. As she set her hands back to grip his scales, she chuckled at a sudden thought, "Perhaps later, I will rub your belly and truly spoil you, dearheart." The underside of dragon's were their softest, most vulernable parts aside from their eyes and insides. Though, so stab an underside was not an easy task..she wondered at Coryn's having been able to do it..to succeed where so many had failed.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff