Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Advent of Darkness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you looking forward to the New guild and our transition to our own home?
Yes
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Kind of...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Extremly...
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Your saving up up for a guild for us! This is the first time I've heard about it that I renember!
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
I just want the gold! Why did you put this answer all the way down here?!
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:46 pm
dragonelf213
((Thanks for those helpful guides to various characters that I knew nothing about it. Turning back the whole Shazam thing... It hasn't really started all that much, so it's not too late if you want to turn back.))

Raven had already known that Jinx was a magic-user, but the mention of Beast Boy shocked her. Since when could Beast Boy to anything magical?! It was beyond her ablility to answer that question in her own mind, so she voiced her words. "Beast Boy? You can't be serious. He's never done magic and he's not doing it now... Unless..." The strange transformations from earlier flew through her mind. Maybe those had something to do with magic. Dragons were beings of magic, weren't they? Perhaps, that was what had caused the belief that Beast Boy was using magic.

"No what your thinking about Jinx is a different kind of magic. Appearently both Jinx and Beastboy have dormant Homo Magi genes that were recently activated thanks to a strong magical disturbance in the area. We don't know yet what's causing it and if you don't think of beastboy that way how can you explain the explain that!" Dr. Fate replied and the pointed at a vampiric looking beastboy who was about to bite ravens neck tendererly.
"Sorry I couldn't control myself!" Beastboy replied while looking at raven with a sincere look.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:47 pm
Raven took a quick couple of steps away from Beast Boy. A bead of sweat formed on her brow. She didn't ever remember feeling nervous around Beast Boy, but he had shocked her at his transformation into a vampire just now. Seeing the sincere look, she relaxed. "It's fine." Short and to the point, just like acceptance of an apology should be. She looked back at Dr. Fate. "So, I assume that magical disturbance explains the strance transformations that Beast Boy's going through... Well at least now we can go and do something about it. We'll help search for that disturbance if you want our help." They would probably search anyway, but it was still better to see if they even wanted the help of the Titans in this.  

dragonelf213

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:28 pm
dragonelf213
Raven took a quick couple of steps away from Beast Boy. A bead of sweat formed on her brow. She didn't ever remember feeling nervous around Beast Boy, but he had shocked her at his transformation into a vampire just now. Seeing the sincere look, she relaxed. "It's fine." Short and to the point, just like acceptance of an apology should be. She looked back at Dr. Fate. "So, I assume that magical disturbance explains the strance transformations that Beast Boy's going through... Well at least now we can go and do something about it. We'll help search for that disturbance if you want our help." They would probably search anyway, but it was still better to see if they even wanted the help of the Titans in this.

"Yes, he has no control over the magic in his body which is altering his shapeshifting ability. It's purely controlled by emotion as it is. For insance Beastboy must of been thinking that about how it sucks to find out he's like this and that he might accidently hurt the ones he cares about. The more he focuses his emotions on something the more it will affect his powers. For instance thinking about a girl he too much might turn him into a girl. Let's say he dreams about her in his sleep that would probably turn him into a girl. Oh, and you can help, but it won't do it won't change him back."
Fate replied.

((So what do you think of the twists so far? Obviously Raven has been indirectly responsible for all the transformations so far and I am interested in seeing how this realization affects her for the record Aqualad also has innate Magical Powers, but they are not activated until he's Tempest, but perhaps instead of the Hyrdokinetic power replacement suggested by most fans. Perhaps in this reality he just finds out about his innate magic powers alot quicker and it just happens to never be mentioned.
Heck Atlantis was built by Homo Magi. How have I been at the cannon characters? I realize I haven't been Cyborg yet).))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:29 am
((So far you've been doing pretty good with the canon characters. Well, I can't say much for the ones solely from the comics, but it seems as if you're doing a good job with them. As for the twists, they're very good and it's nice to see good, developed reasons for the various occurences within the RP. Overall, thumbs up.))

Raven nodded her head, taking it all in. Beast Boy dreaming about a girl... That was interesting. Raven wondered who it had been before deciding that it had probably been Terra and how he wanted her back. Before any stabs of jealousy could flow through her, she recalled the earlier event where he had almost kissed her. Had he been dreaming about her? "So, this is going to keep on happening?" It was a rhetorical question, Raven already knew the answer. She glanced over at Beast Boy. His strange transformations weren't doing any good. If they were controlled by emotion and thought, they would have to find some way to stop it. "Is there anything we can do to help Beast Boy out here?"  

dragonelf213

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:41 am
dragonelf213
((So far you've been doing pretty good with the canon characters. Well, I can't say much for the ones solely from the comics, but it seems as if you're doing a good job with them. As for the twists, they're very good and it's nice to see good, developed reasons for the various occurences within the RP. Overall, thumbs up.))

Raven nodded her head, taking it all in. Beast Boy dreaming about a girl... That was interesting. Raven wondered who it had been before deciding that it had probably been Terra and how he wanted her back. Before any stabs of jealousy could flow through her, she recalled the earlier event where he had almost kissed her. Had he been dreaming about her? "So, this is going to keep on happening?" It was a rhetorical question, Raven already knew the answer. She glanced over at Beast Boy. His strange transformations weren't doing any good. If they were controlled by emotion and thought, they would have to find some way to stop it. "Is there anything we can do to help Beast Boy out here?"

"We come to teach them how to control their new powers and understand them. Jinxes new powers are elemental while beastboy in addition to shapeshifting has talents, In fields like Druidry, Shamanism, but not nessacarily limited to those two." Dr. Fate told Raven.
((Speaking of Envy. Each of Trigons Four Revealed kids(All half human have the ability to induce one of the seven sins in others.
The brothers sins were wrath (Jared), envy (Jacob) and lust (Jesse).
Raven defeated them by using Greed to force them syphon off what little power Trigon had and thus stopping them from reviving Trigon.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:58 pm
Raven nodded her head as she listened. "Well then we'll teach them." She glanced towards Beast Boy, imagining him learning about magic. It would be strange to have him use magic.

((Yeah, I think I read that somewhere.))  

dragonelf213

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:06 pm
dragonelf213
Raven nodded her head as she listened. "Well then we'll teach them." She glanced towards Beast Boy, imagining him learning about magic. It would be strange to have him use magic.

((Yeah, I think I read that somewhere.))

"Actually the kinds of magic beastboy possesses are really different from your I doubt you'll be much help if your any at all." Dr. Fate replied as sympathetically as possible because he could tell Raven liked Beastboy and thus she would probably want to help him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:40 pm
Raven contained any emotion that might've shown up on her face though upset flickered in the depths of her eyes. She wanted to help Beast Boy out with his problem and had hoped that she could when she had heard it was connected with magic. Of course, it was different. "Okay... Is there anything I can do?" At first she had been about to say 'we' to include the rest of the team, but 'I' had replaced it.  

dragonelf213

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:35 am
dragonelf213
Raven contained any emotion that might've shown up on her face though upset flickered in the depths of her eyes. She wanted to help Beast Boy out with his problem and had hoped that she could when she had heard it was connected with magic. Of course, it was different. "Okay... Is there anything I can do?" At first she had been about to say 'we' to include the rest of the team, but 'I' had replaced it.

"Well you could tell us who beastboy might like." Dr. Fate told Raven like he belived something like that would actually help.

((I don't think the others are coming back what should we do?))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:09 pm
((I don't know. Perhaps you can PM them and see if they still want to be here...))

"Wh-What?" Raven couldn't help, but stutter a bit at what Dr. Fate said. A burning blush spread across her cheeks and she thanked Azar that her hood was still on. Regaining her voice, she said, "You don't expect me to to know what goes on in his head."  

dragonelf213

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:05 pm
((Ok, if not will you take up some of their responsibility like Starfire?))
"I think it's obvious you like no matter how you hide to hide the signs. Anyway if you really like him and he returns your feelings you'll avoid him until he learns to control his powers until then his magival powers will be controlled by his Emotions rather then his will." Dr. Fate replied after everyone had stepped out of the way because they couldn't understand the converation. Even Jinx had no formal magical training.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:23 pm
((Im sorry I havnt been on lately..Its just problems at home.....))

Starfire flew toward the main room.

Argent looked at Raven and than back at Dr. Fate. "I knew you and BB would be a cute couple!" She was still curious about how everyone magicaly just started appearing with new faces.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:44 pm
Raven was still blushing hard under the hood and Argent's comments weren't helping. She glared at Argent and muttered, "Shut up." Raven looked back at Dr. Fate and replied, "Fine... I'll stay away from Beast Boy until he learns how to control it." The words were hard to say. Staying away from Beast Boy would be tough, but she knew that there was no other way.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:03 pm
Argent shrugged and leand over the counter. "Just saying......"  

ElectricCandii

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:38 pm
dragonelf213
Raven was still blushing hard under the hood and Argent's comments weren't helping. She glared at Argent and muttered, "Shut up." Raven looked back at Dr. Fate and replied, "Fine... I'll stay away from Beast Boy until he learns how to control it." The words were hard to say. Staying away from Beast Boy would be tough, but she knew that there was no other way.

"Beastboy attempting to control his feelings managed to ignore Argent, but as if to say good bye suddenly found himself trying to deep kiss(Being a Japanophile I say this instead of French Kiss while online.) Raven and if he was successful Raven would probably realize that this wild boy was a natural genius of the art deep kissing. Perhaps one would say a deep kissing god.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff