Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:46 pm
The change in winds gave Durrahn a better idea of where the girl was. Salty air. She was across or near the sea. "Need.. better...move" The creature breathed.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:50 pm
"...!" Kir looked like he was going to speak, but no sound came out.
You know where she is?! Kir thought in shock. It really was easy to locate her.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:53 pm
[[I might disappear for about an hour soon....]]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:53 pm
"Then let's go," Lily said, walking even closer to the shadow creature.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:57 pm
Kir continued to follow along. He lifted up his notepad and started writing, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I'm looking for my sister, and I have a cursed voice that can kill people. I didn't want to tell you about that because I was afraid you would consider me as a freak or something," He wrote and handed the notepad to Lily.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:02 pm
((I gotta go off for a bit))

Lily just shrugged after reading the note. "I wouldn't expect you to give your life's story to someone you just," she replied, nonchalantly.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:07 pm
(okay then)

Kir took back the notepad and smiled. He was glad to find someone who wouldn't try and look down on him. He had way too much of that while growing up.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:25 pm
Lily gave him a quick smile and then returned her focus to the shadow creature they were following to make sure it didn't slip away when she was distracted.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:36 pm
Durahn hissed in frustration. "Walk...no...fast...need...beter...move..." He attempted to elaborate. He could travel slightly faster through shadows ,but still not fast enough.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:39 pm
"Right, let's go," Lily said, and she began to run pacing herself with the creature. What ever speed the creature thought was fast enough she could match it.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:41 pm
Kir quickly put the notepad away and ran at Lily and the creature's pace, making sure to tuck his wings closer to himself so they didn't slow him down.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:57 pm
Durrahn hissed with frustration again, but knew with his limited scope of words, he could only get running. If only they could use some form of magical travel. When Durrahn looked forward again, he noticed that they were near the gates, almost on their way to Kelnia Bay.

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:02 pm
Lily saw where they were headed and wondered why Kir's sister would be there. She was close enough that she was beginning to smell the salty water. it was almost calming.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:04 pm
This is a new experience to Kir. He didn't know what that smell was. He looked a little confused, but could only follow.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:23 pm
Durrahn reached the gates and simply slid through them. He rushed onwards towards the bay, knowing the other two would catch up or he would escape. He couldn't lose.

[[Exit to Kelnia Bay]]

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games