Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Torturous Ambitions[Full 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:36 am
"I'm sorry I didn't know what else to do master" her voice appoligetic as she walked to the corporation. Her ears flattened down sadly, thinking about how she couldve died, but was thankful she didnt  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:03 am
Akuro hit her in the back of her head while walking behind her growling a little his fangs poking out a bit.
"You did a decent job but just for that horrible display you're not eating tonight."
Akuro said irritation in his voice as the corporation came into view.
"Wait outside Lilith, I don't want you messing up something else as well."
He pointed to a bench next to the building at the end of his sentence to signal where she should be when he comes out.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:50 pm
"Yes master" she sat down on the bench next to the building and did not speak a word. She drew her legs close to her chest andf sighed slightly, dissapointed in herself  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:35 pm
Akuro walked in closing the door behind him, he stayed in for about two minutes before walking out with an envelope in his hand.
He put it in his pocket before looking at Lilith and motioning for her to follow him as he walked down the street.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:16 pm
She stood up from where she sat and followed her master. Her expression a tad bit sad, she went to open her mouth to ask about what the corporation people had said to him. She found it best to stay silent until she was spoken to  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:07 pm
Akuro remained silent for a majority of the walk until the house came in his view, his hand left his pocket holding a pair of keys with them.
He threw the keys in the air but made sure they would fall back,.
"Run ahead and open the door," Akuro said keeping his attention forward.. "I'll find what to do with you later."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:51 pm
She ran up ahead and opened the door. Her ears alert as she followed the order, looking at him  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:20 pm
Akuro walked in paying little mind to Lilith before throwing the envelope on a nearby table, face down.
"Close the door," Akuro said before making a motion with his hand for her to follow him.
He rotated his right arm to hear some of his bones snap in response to the movement, he let out a small muffled grunt at the sound before stepping foot in the kitchen.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:54 pm
The snapped startled lilith slightly but she followed behind him. Her ears twitched sideways as she looked at him with curiousity. Her expression careful , not sure of what to say , in fear that she might anger him  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:50 pm
Akuro stopped at the stove and ran his finger along it, letting it hit the counter and run up it before continuing along until he eventually reached the utensil drawer.
He opened it and reached in grabbing a knife and running his finger along the blade.
"Come here Lilith."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:39 pm
She walked weerily to him, sure that the blade the blade he held would be used to harm her. She felt a but numb just thinking about it  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:50 pm
Akuro walked towards her, slowly, his footsteps bouncing off the walls and going through the kitchen with each step. He turned his body and started to walk around Lilith at a decent distance while speaking.
"I wonder."
He closened the distance between Lilith and himself by a step still walking in a circle coming to her side.
"What would happen."
He took another step towards her, passing in front of her.
"If I."
He took another step and brushed her shoulder continuing his circle until eventually he was infront of her again.
He stopped and eyed the blade before looking at her.
"I killed you right now."
He took a step and stabbed at Lilith but turned his arm made it miss her head but cut her cheek on purpose letting the knife linger on her neck.
"Would it bring me joy? Tell me Lilith."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:56 am
She flinched from the cut asnd the sudden movement. Tears were building up at the corners of her eyes. "I don't know master" her voice quivering. "Forgive me" she added trailing off. A choked sob could be heard coming from her throut, she bumped against the table accidently, scared for her life  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:20 pm
Akuro eye twitched as he stared at her, he grabbed her neck and slammed her down on the table, leaning in so he wouldn't have to speak loudly.
The knife raised in his hand, his gaze meeting hers, he remained silent and made no movements, he hear a ringing noise and realized it was the doorbell before letting go of her neck and stabbing the knife into the table.
"You're not worth the energy."
Akuro walked into the living room and towards the door.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:55 am
She breathed a bit strained, her hand rubbing her neck. She knew that there'd be a bruise, she always bruises easily. She picked up the knife herself, her hand shaking as she walked over to wash it and put it back in the utensil drawer.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff