Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Monster of my Heart~(1X1)~(Snerzilly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:47 am
A man stood on the other side, taller than Ryan with long black hair and handsome features, he seemed a bit puzzled. And then at the sight of Ryan, just seemed a bit confused but he held out his hand with a friendly smile, "Hello, are you a friend of Brilyra's? I am Giacare." Though he didn't know it, Ryan knew exactly who he was.

Brilyra stood next to Ryan, a frown on her face..why was Giacare here? And what was Ryan going to do?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:58 am
Ryan narrowed his eyes, remembering that he had come over recently while he was still stuck as a troll. But more importantly he remembered that he was the one Brilyra had kissed . . . yes in a way he owed Giacare since otherwise he would still be stuck as a troll, but if he thought that he could get away with courting Brilyra . . . he had another thing coming. "I'm more than just a friend you b*****d . . ." he said angrily as he moved Brilyra behind him protectively, one hand still on the doorknob, ready to slam the door in his face if need be.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:07 am
Giacare watched the man narrow his eyes, wondering who he could be. He didn't seem like someone who needed magickal aide..and in fact, this person had magick..Brilyra's? But Brilyra had never had personal company over in the form of a man besides Giacare..so this man..? "b*****d?" Giacare's brow rose and he frowned slightly, watching Brilyra be moved away, "Brilyra..why does he have your magick..is he a trespasser?"

Brilyra hesitated a moment..she could say he was, and probably Giacare would help her get Ryan into a position where she could get her magick back..but it wouldn't be pleasant..and she couldn't do that to Ryan..Stepping to the side and then partially in front of Ryan, she shook her head, "It's okay Giacare, he belongs here." Brilyra wasn't entirely sure what she herself meant by that..  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:22 am
"Bri, stay behind me." Ryan ordered, not wanting her to have any more interaction with Giacare. "What in the Lower Worlds have you come here for?" he asked angrily, continuing to glare at the man. "If you've come to woo Brilyra, then you can just turn around right now, cause I won't let you!" he said, getting only more angry by the second, the option of slamming the door only becoming more and more tempting.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:28 am
Brilyra was forced to comply, her body moving behind Ryan, "Ryan! Stop that!" He couldn't just order her about as she pleased in her own castle, just because Giacare had come to the door didn't mean he could be so..so..irritating!

Giacare's friendly demeanor had ceased as Ryan ordered Brilyra. "You put a Bind on her? Are you crazy," he hissed. True, he didn't have any desirous feelings for Brilyra, but she was a good person and he didn't like this stranger hurting her. Giacare shoved past Ryan and inside, taking hold of Brilyra's wrist, "I'll not let you hurt her any longer," he stated coolly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:33 am
Ryan stood between them and the door, determined not to let Giacare take Brilyra away. "The only time I had ever hurt her to my knowledge was a horrible mistake I made two years ago." He hissed out. "Now I'll say this once, and only once . . . Let go of Brilyra." he said angrily, his hands clenching into fists. "I won't let you take her away from me."  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:38 am
Brilyra felt her wrist being grabbed and looked between them both with a frown. This was getting a bit heated..

Giacare tilted his head, mouthing the words 'two years'? And then he scoffed and shook his head, "As if I would let Brilyra stay with you, what are you..some kind of kidnapper?"

Brilyra pulled her wrist free, placing a hand on Giacare's shoulder, not thinking how the gesture might look, "No! It's not like that, please, Giacare..he's..Ryan..don't you remember? The boy I saved all those years ago, I know the village spoke of it? He's not..been himself the past two years," to put it mildly, "But he's back now, the Bind is just a misunderstanding."

Giacare looked between them uncertainly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:53 am
Ryan felt his blood boil when Brilyra placed her hand on Giacare's shoulder. He ground his teeth, a burning jealousy overcoming him. "Brilyra . . . I don't want you touching him!" he snapped. He was starting to see red, and the fact that Brilyra was . . . being so nice, almost affectionate to his eyes, to Giacare only made him more and more angry.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:30 am
Brilyra heard the snap and blinked in surprise, removing her hand. "Ryan.."

Giacare ignored him, moving so that he stood in front of Brilyra and blocked her from view, placing his hands on her shoulders as he spoke quietly, "Are you really alright? You've got your wings out, you're usually more careful.."

Brilyra blinked at that, remembering to bring them back into herself, "No..they were for something else..I'm fine, truly. Ryan is here because I want him to be," and because he wanted to be..

Giacare considered this a moment before sighing with a nod, "If you're sure.."

Brilyra nodded, "I am, thank you Giacare."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:59 am
Ryan didn't like the fact that Giacare had hidden Brilyra from his view. They had better not be kissing or he was going to hurt someone. More specifically a guy someone. Namely Giacare. He cracked his knuckles, trying to maintain patience, but it was getting hard. They had five more seconds of him not seeing Brilyra's face before he went and forcibly threw Giacare out of the house. One could almost hear a growl coming from him.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:25 pm
Brilyra moved out as Giacare turned. He fixed narrowed eyes on Ryan, before saying quietly, "I'll be back to check on Brilyra later. She'd best be in the condition she is now, or I will make you regret it." With an unpleasant look to Ryan, he went back to Brilyra, pressing a kiss to her cheek. She recieved it quietly and then watched as he walked out of the house.

Phew..that could have gone worse she decided..but still.."Ryan?" Brilyra's voice was soft as she took a step forward, placing a hand against his chest, trying to gauge his mood. "Are you..alright?" Brilyra wasn't sure what other question to ask in regards to what had happened, not without having Ryan dwell on it and get even angrier.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:30 pm
"No." Ryan said and slapped her hand away, moving past her, trying to get away from the scene he had just witnessed. How DARE Giacare assume that he would hurt Brilyra . . . it had been a mistake! And he had made it two years ago! He had learned since then! "Damnit." he muttered angrily and slammed his fist against the wall, then turned and rested against his fist. "Damnit . . ." he muttered again, only a bit softer this time.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:47 pm
Brilyra flinched as her hand was slapped away, watching as he slammed his fist into the wall. When the other rested his fist there, she came hesitantly closer..and then wrapped her arms around his waist from behind, leaning her head against his back. "Rye.." She spoke softly, "I don't have feelings for Giacare, I don't think he has them for me either. He only kissed my cheek to upset you, he's got a temper, just like you. We're only friends, Ryan..and I originally only became his friend because..I was lonely..I missed..you.." Brilyra sighed against his back. Ryan had been there always, but it wasn't the same as him being human..being able to talk to her..being able to show kindness to him..love..  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:54 pm
Ryan froze. She . . . missed him? But he was there the whole time! "How could you miss me if I was around you each and every single day?" he asked, a bit of anger and disbelief in his voice. However, he was feeling a bit calmer knowing that she didn't have feelings for Giacare. That was good . . . maybe there was a chance then, that she still had feelings for him . . . he hoped so, but it hurt to think that if she still had feelings for him that she would treat him so horribly for two years.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:15 pm
Brilyra sighed again at that question. "You were around..but it wasn't you..trapped in that body..I missed your voice..and your face..your laughter..the way you held me..kissed me..just being near you like this..all that and more..Rye.."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff