Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Obscene_Love-x

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:05 am
Naomi

Naomi faintly saw a body walking slumpish towards her group. '******** undead,' she laughed as she threw Silence at it, the shurikan spinning through the neck, making the body drop, and rotating back to Naomi. She looked at the others, hastedly wiping her weapon on the ground. 'Sorry, but I have the need to swear it times...' She gave a little laugh, continuing to mark trees with an arrow. At least then would they know that they were not gong in circles.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:35 am
Hikari and Sarah continued following the group. They were still wondering where they were headed. When they asked, they were told 'away from here' which could mean almost anywhere.  

Hikari Kuuki

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:07 am
"Please follow me." She said to everyone as she started to walk off farther into the woods. She walked not too far along before stopping in front of a small opening of trees. In the center of this opening was an old stone with ancient scriptures on it. She walked up to it slowly. There was a bit of a pause and now many presences could be felt around them. Dark presences.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:17 am
Pre followed Vanessa until they found the clearing.
She could feel the dark energy in the area and she didn't like it. She held back and didn't follow Vanessa to the old stone; preferring to stay close to Kon and Hector instead.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Kage Vincent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:44 am
Itsuki looked around the dark woods and sighed. This place was no different from any other place he had been in the past two months. No women in sight and it was just so mysterious and depressing. "IS ANY ONE OUT THERE?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:52 am
The twins followed the group to an old stone. Sarah shook when she felt the presence of the dark spirits. So she and Hikari stood t the back of the group as far as possible while still being with the group. Hikari then spoke up. "Someones yelling for people,"
"Heard too, should we look?" they asked.  

Hikari Kuuki

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:52 am
Olette walked outside of her home, hearing someone calling.
"Who's there?" she called out, from her garden. She knew most of the people in the woods, but this voice was new-someone she hadn't heard.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:58 am
User Image

Angel in Discise!

Ty

User Image

User Image
The group of people seemed to be moveing away. He smirked slightly and slowly followed behind them, out of there sight but probably in enough distance that they could sense him. He didn't mind though. As he walked towards the group he herd a loud yell. It was definatly a male. He smirked he should have some fun with this male befor he gets to the group. He didn't need blood anytime soon and he needed fun. He glanced around and walked to The maled that yelled. He quietly came up behind him and got close to his ear, whispering. "You shouldn't be to loud... They will come after you."  

Lunalit Viziune

Dedicated Lover

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:03 pm
"There won't be time for looking." Vanessa said with a dark laugh as suddenly a figure appeared in the shadows ahead of them. Then another. And another. Soon there was quite a few a them. She turned around to face the others. "I brought us a feast." She said to the dark figures as she pointed to the others. The figures came out of the shadows. They all wore hoods over their heads and all had weapons in their hands. They ran out to attack the group as Vanessa laughed. "Too bad I'm not on your side." Vanessa said with a dark smile. This would be a good way to get rid of these people following her. The only person she had to make sure to keep alive was Kon.

[I apologize if any of my posts are hard to follow today. I'm really tired D:]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:07 pm
Sarah looked to Hikari and nudged her. "I sensed a vampire, buts somewhere else now," she whispered to her sister. Hikari nodded, "I'll watch" Just then a bunch of hooded people came out. "Hikari, I'm tired of acting," Hikari replied, "Same," Sarah sent her some of her magic. The twins stood back to back watching everyone. Sarah scowled at Vanessa, "I'll get revenge I promise you that!" She yelled.

((Reminder Sarah has lots of magic that she can't control and Hikari has almost none but can control a lot, And sometimes Sarah send s her some of her power
so basically Sarah has 15/8 or a average magic person and Hikari has 1/ cool )  

Hikari Kuuki

Kage Vincent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:11 pm
Itsuki stiffened for a second, then he relaxed because he sensed almost no threat from the man behind him. "Well, maybe you shouldn't sneak up behind people..."
He walked forward towards a garden. He had heard someone call from that general area. "umm...my name is Itsuki...who are you...?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:11 pm
Olette stayed put.
"I'm Olette." she called out in response. She got up, and brushed her blonde hair out of her eyes to see.
((Edit))
((Mergh, so short.))

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:15 pm
Pre hardly had any time to respond before the dark hooded people attacked.
She didn't know how to fly so the best she could do was parry the attacks with her blade.
She couldn't understand what was going on. From what Vanesse had said, she could take it as betrayal, at least to her anyway. Her mind was scrambled and she couldn't figure it out. So the best she could do was repel the attack.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:21 pm
User Image

Angel in Discise!

Ty

User Image

User Image
Ty smirked slightly and licked his lips. "A girl." He said showing his fangs slightly. He looked the direction of the girl then of the group he sensed a lot more at the group. He smirked again. "Have fun.. And I told don't be loud.. They will come after you." He said poitng a sharp nail at a spirit flying over them. He then dashed for the group of people he was following  

Lunalit Viziune

Dedicated Lover

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:26 pm
Pre's large butterly-like wings started to give off small white sparks again as she blocked the attacks from the cloaked figures.
"Why? Why?" Was all she could say. She didn't want to fight any of the spirits here. She knew that she was out of her element here so she would be at a disadvantage.
As she blocked the attacks she slowly retreated. Eventually, her back hit a tree.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games