Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
California Costume Meet Up Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:13 pm
No one can prove anything till we can travel multiple times the speed of light which will not be possible until we gain control of energy in its most pure form. When that happens we could actully travle many times the speed of light away from earth and then using a powerful telescope peer back at earth. since you have travled so much faster than light the light particles jst bounced off the things on earth would have yet to reach your point. the particles that bounced off years before depending on your speed would have jst reached you. allowing you with the right angle and timing you could view the begining of our world, how the dinosaurs went away, who killed kennedy, so many things we could see of the past this way. oh and talking about control of energy on a pure level. when that happens we will also be able to project a laser across a curve and thus be able to "view" a possible future. i believe that with the ability to control energy on a pure base lvl will bring a momentary existance of great expansion and greatness to the human race. but it will also have an equally great fall....where most if not all humans will be destroyed by their own ingenious. either by creating enough mass to collapse the universe or eliminating all mass within the universe...both possible with complete control of energy.

BUT ANYWAYS! now that i have rambled for a long time...i shall get back to subject...i believe there is a chance that we were jst a chance...but there is nothing to prove that we were jst a chance..nor is there proof that we werent...until we can prove one or the other i will continue to believe in following what your heart tells you. and even after they prove it to me i will still believe one must follow their heart...for that is the only true path...no one can tell you what your heart feels...and to think that someone can is forsaking yourself...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:50 pm
Most people, when I talk about following my heart....they let me. And they support me. But there is one person, who when I tell them, she just kinda tells me I can't. It's hurtful to hear that from a friend. One would think that if they care about me, they'd support me right? And sometimes, I wanna tell them that it bothters me....but I don't know how.  

Phanaridie

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:47 pm
Phanari
Most people, when I talk about following my heart....they let me. And they support me. But there is one person, who when I tell them, she just kinda tells me I can't. It's hurtful to hear that from a friend. One would think that if they care about me, they'd support me right? And sometimes, I wanna tell them that it bothters me....but I don't know how.

Hmmmm......I can just imagine one possible thing PB would ******** them, they aren't worth your time if they don't believe in you."
I myself realize things are usually not so simple as to say "******** them"...... There's more to friendship than a backing up of ones beliefs. If that was all there is, then I'd try to kill my relatively religious friends on every encounter, I'd have quit this guild ages ago (Talk that doesn't follow my beliefs are here in many areas), in fact, I'd have become a hermit and nobody would ever see me because everybody has a slightly different view than I. Differences I think are actually a good thing.(obviously not always, but I'm sure you know what I mean)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:11 pm
ppl seem to complicate matters with feelings and emotions and other bullshit...either something is or it isnt...its that simple...the facts are there...emotions cloud ones perspective sometimes...you must see that facts as they are. Ppl will probably think im an a*****e for my beliefs...but guess what? yup thats ******** them...
and yes it is that simple...i know from experience that it is.
i dont tell ppl to do anything i myself wouldnt do.
i dont tell ppl to do something that i know wont work...
thats not helping...thats creating a problem they dont need...
and believe me ive had my fill of bullshit and trouble...you may not think it is as easy as saying ******** them...well its not as easy as saying ******** them...its a mind set...a mindset where you dont give a damn anymore...that in an essence is ******** them...by removing the the cause of the problem you eliminate the problematic situation...
debate all you want, i know what works for me...it may not work for others but you cant say it doesnt work when i myself can prove that it does...nothing is impossible...jst improbable...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:44 pm
I can say "******** them" to some people. But this person is really close to me. So I dunno. I think I should probably just live with it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:22 pm
your choice...but i say if its uncomfortable remove the situation or factor that causes it...im pretty blunt...more power to you if you want to deal with it...i wouldnt have the damn patience...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:23 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
your choice...but i say if its uncomfortable remove the situation or factor that causes it...im pretty blunt...more power to you if you want to deal with it...i wouldnt have the damn patience...

Thanks for that. I care too much about this person to run away. I hate the stress it causes, but I do feel it's worth it.

My sister......I fought to fix that. But in the end, someone helped me realize I was wrong. ::huggles Platinum:: You saved me a lot of hurt there.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:41 am
That is your decision and i wish you strength in that trial...
...and about the sister thing...np babe..its what i live for...^_^
I will die happy if i make at someone a better person and happy.  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:23 pm
Yep. Chubby thanks you for it too, I think. Otherwise....yeah.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:49 pm
Ah well...whenever you need advice im here...i dont have much else to do right now...jst living i guess...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:09 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Ah well...whenever you need advice im here...i dont have much else to do right now...jst living i guess...

Visa versa.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:38 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

Visa versa.

thanks even i need someone to talk to everyonce and awhile...though if you ever let that leave this guild i will hurt you...im jst kidding...not really though...im sorry...im gonna stop talking cause i have firmly placed my foot in my mouth...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:01 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

Visa versa.

thanks even i need someone to talk to everyonce and awhile...though if you ever let that leave this guild i will hurt you...im jst kidding...not really though...im sorry...im gonna stop talking cause i have firmly placed my foot in my mouth...

"Don't worry. It won't leave this guild." Quoth the Ari as Platinum's comment makes a dash to the big door that says, "To Leave This Guild, Open Door". Gasping, Phanari grabs the comment by the period and cries, "Oh no you don't! SIT! STAY!" She ties a leash and collar to the comma. "There. It's not moving."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:57 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

Visa versa.

"Don't worry. It won't leave this guild." Quoth the Ari as Platinum's comment makes a dash to the big door that says, "To Leave This Guild, Open Door". Gasping, Phanari grabs the comment by the period and cries, "Oh no you don't! SIT! STAY!" She ties a leash and collar to the comma. "There. It's not moving."

Having fun?  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:53 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

Visa versa.

Having fun?

LOADS!  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas