Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:13 pm
Lior noticed Durithill's softer voice.
"You okay?" she asked, looking over the arm of her chair. It was rare when she showed sympathy for anyone-it's one way of having someone turn their back on you and betray you. But, this case was different in Lior's mind.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
____ When the finger points to the yonder мσση
_←━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ ━ ━ ⊱⊰ ╜

"Of course I'm alright." Durithill said with a snort. Never would he admit what he was feeling, not even to himself. Emotions like sadness were a weakness that he couldn't afford. "Are you, is the question? Hypothermia can set in quickly."

Theƒσσ will look at the fingertip

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:37 pm
Lior stared at him with her large, brown eyes.
"Don't lie to me." she said to Durithill.
"Or I'll call you Fluffy." Lior's attention went back to the innkeeper, who was now getting up.
"I thought I said' he began, but Lior cut him off.
"But sir," she said, using a fake accent, "you let him in here." she finished.
The innkeeper looked confused. "I-I did?" he asked her. She nodded.
"You look tired." she continued, pushing him to a room. "Go get some sleep." she told him. When he was out of range, Lior ripped the hat off her head and let out a sigh.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:53 pm

"Call me fluffy if you want, but remember which one of us has the claws and teeth." Durihtill said with a small laugh. It didn't matter what this girl said, he wouldn't tell her a thing. No one knew anything about him, and he intended to keep it that way. He enjoyed the anonymity, especially after what happened. Of course, he would prefer being human again, but he didn't mind being a wolf for now. "Anyways, you should probably warm up and get some sleep or something." he said, trying to get rid of her.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:59 pm
Lior stood up.
"Fine, fine, I'll leave." she said, as she went to a spare bedroom.
"That means you will have to answer the door if someone knocks." Lior yelled from her room. "And deal with bratty children calling you 'Mr. Puppy'."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:25 pm

"Any kid that calls me that find out why they call me a wolf." Durithill yelled back. He yawned one more time, then began the laborous process of putting his book back into the sack he carried it with. After a few minutes of struggling, he managed to get it in and he layed down on top of it, curling up in front of the fire. After another few minutes, he was drifting lazily off to sleep.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:28 pm
Lior waited until she didn't hear Durithill move his books. she wasn't tired and couldn't fall asleep. On her table, a yarn hat was left-probably from someone who forgot it.
"Oh yesss." Lior cooed, her cat senses kicking in. She picked up the hat and began tearing it apart, till there was yarn all over her room and on Lior. She purred with delight as she played with the yarn, feeling like a child again.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:41 pm

Durithill was sleeping peacefuly when there was a knock at the door. He yawned and opened an eye, looking lazily at the door. When the knocking came again, it was clear to him that the person wasn't going to leave. With a sigh he got up from his position and walked over to the door, slowly turning back into a human as walked over to the door. "What a waste of my five minutes..." he muttered to himself as he opened the door for the young couple standing there. "Right this way, please." he said to them, putting on a fake smile as he waved them in and lead them to a room. Once they were in a room he sighed and walked back over to the fireplace.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:28 pm
Lior heard a knock on the door. She figured Durithill had let someone in, but no one screamed at the sight of the wolf and no gun shots were fired to kill him. She poked her head out and watched Durithill for a few minutes.
"What are you hiding?" Lior whispered to herself as she went back into her room.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:06 pm

The old chair groaned only slightly as Durithill sat in it. He didn't weigh much, after all. His body wasn't built for physical combat. He had honed it to complement his magical prowess. "Well, I suppose I won't have any use for the rest of my time today anyway. Except maybe to answer the door..." he muttered silently to himself, inspecting his hands. It had been a while since the last time he had shifted to his human form. An idea suddenly occured to him and he jumped quickly out of his chair, hurrying over to the main desk where he found what he wanted just as another knock came to the door. Quickly he led the people to a room before going back to the door and hanging up the 'No Vacancy' sign he had found. "Well, that solves that problem." he muttered to himself, walking over to the fireplace again. He looked around to make sure no one was looking, then shifted quickly back into his wolf form and lay on top of his book again.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

TinkerrBell

Fashionable Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:30 pm
Martel arrived in Flanys, she was happy to find a city with a cafe where she could rest from the bitter cold. She thought Flanys was a beautiful city and had amazing scenery. Back in Skyrim, there wasn't much scenery, and obviously no snow. She'd never seen snow until arriving in Flanys. "Wow, so this is what snow looks like, white, fluffy and really cold ," she thought to herself. She decided to pick some up, and was surprised when it melted in her hand.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:02 pm
Lior came out of her room, as if she had no idea that Durithill had changed from being a wolf to a human, and back to a wolf again.
"Anyone come to the door?" she asked, looking at the ceiling as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. Lior looked back at the wolf to see if he would reply, and possibly, leak some information about himself.

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:11 pm

"I put up a no vacancy sign so no one would bother my sleep." Durithill said, opening an eye lazily to look at Lior. "Obviously it didn't work." Durithill shifted his canine body slightly to make himself a bit more comfotable. Of course, he could only be so comfotable lying on top of a large book like his. "So, for what reason are you up and about? Have bad dreams?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:23 pm
Lior shook her head.
"No, I'm fine." She looked Durithill up and down.
"Did you have any nightmares?" she asked, smiling. Lior gave a small laugh.
"I'm guessing, since you let someone in, no one was scared that a talking wolf opened the door?" Lior asked, pressing on.

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:31 pm

"What are you talking about?" Durithill said with a convincing air of confusion. "I never let anyone in. I told you I put up the No Vacancy sign, remember?" Had Lior seen him transform? That was quite impossible. He had made sure no one was looking before he transformed. If she had somehow seen him though, it meant he was probably in for a fight. He almost wished he hadn't used up his five minutes now. Though that might work to his advantage. If she tried to make him transform again, he could simply show that he couldn't.

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games