Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Redd's Demotivational Poster Contest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:42 pm
Oh wow... coooooool!

I'll post a pic tomorrow, I promise. I've been driving most of the day so I'm pretty wiped out. Bed time for meeeeeeee.

heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:38 pm
Aw nuts. Oh well, have to try better next time. Thanks for the criticism, in so that this one may amend his ways, and constantly improve  

Hanibal Rex

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:18 am
Alright kids... I decided to change it up a bit.

Freeform! You pick everything. The pic, the title and the caption.

Make me proud! Go!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:31 am
Way to not put any thought into it. xd  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:56 pm
I just thought of this for some reason. xd

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:10 pm
User Image  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:34 pm
Hm....I have an idea for one, but I'll have to photo shop my picture since I doubt they have the picture I'm looking for online, but first can someone post the motivational site link again? I lost it since I had to reintall Windows XP.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:50 pm
Alkaizer87
Hm....I have an idea for one, but I'll have to photo shop my picture since I doubt they have the picture I'm looking for online, but first can someone post the motivational site link again? I lost it since I had to reintall Windows XP.

This one added the link on the first page of this thread. Look there.
Oh, and Like This one said to In Umbrella We Trust, You should give Linux a try. This one's been using Linux Distro Ubuntu for about 4 years now, without any problems  

Hanibal Rex

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:38 am
I'm working on my picture for the motivational thingy....crap my arms and fingers are hurting ....I like photoshop....wait for like a few more days I'll have mine in...
Edit: Finally Done! So here it is. I don't want people saying it sucks a** or anyhting I put 4 horus to make it, three hours of photo shop, and one hour of scaling the original size down to a size where it would fit the whole picture into the motivational screen. So remember I photo shopped this, and got the idea from myself...So her it is.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:08 am
*sigh* if only... sweatdrop  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:12 am
For the Wii though? There's always a downside, isn't there?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:41 pm
Yeah, I see a downside. He mentions all these RE4 aspects (even if they're nonexistent in the game!)... My ears hurt and are happy at the same time. xd

Other than that... I see no downsides.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Hanibal Rex

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:23 pm
Alkaizer87
I'm working on my picture for the motivational thingy....crap my arms and fingers are hurting ....I like photoshop....wait for like a few more days I'll have mine in...
Edit: Finally Done! So here it is. I don't want people saying it sucks a** or anyhting I put 4 horus to make it, three hours of photo shop, and one hour of scaling the original size down to a size where it would fit the whole picture into the motivational screen. So remember I photo shopped this, and got the idea from myself...So her it is.

User Image

Dear God Yes...
Needs to be on the PS3 or 360, more zombies onscreen at once (Think Dead Rising)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:49 pm
User Image
For this ones all time favorite character, and Badass that should have replaced Leon.  

Hanibal Rex

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:15 pm
Canas Renvall
Yeah, I see a downside. He mentions all these RE4 aspects (even if they're nonexistent in the game!)... My ears hurt and are happy at the same time. xd

Other than that... I see no downsides.
Vastly inferior graphics. And it's not like gameplay mechanics would be so significantly amazing.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff