Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Luris training ground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:51 pm
User Image
Bone King, Lightning Warrior, Sannin, Mist Seven

Raiden Kaguya Raiken

Raiden nods as he crossed his arms, the black robes around him swayed with the wind that breezed through the area. "Hmm...very well. But you must understand what your doing is like a contract. By me training you, you must remain loyal for the mist, otherwise I'll kill you. I only ask for you to do as I say, and to go past your limits so you can advance, for this training will help you, but you have to cross through the depths of hell. Now....I ask your name and where your specialty lies in" He said waiting for the genin to answer. He was serious when it came to training students. He expected him to be loyal to mist for life, and in exchange he'll be turned into a powerful shinobi, where ever his powers lie in

((be right back, gotta get off for a bit. And scrapples may be getting me to help him, so if i go off please understand ^^. ok, brb))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:57 pm
"My name is Yun Sung, I am the clan head of the Sung Family who have served the mist ever since the nation was formed. I give my body and blood for the sake of the mist. I am a raiton and suiton ninja and specialize in the art of weaponry and am an expert sniper."  

Cain the Blade

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:57 pm
Luri , now in the arena said to the young nin, ok, I'll teach you some basic earth jutsu, first is:
Doton: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to enter the ground and "swim" in it for a limited time.

3 paragraphs-3 sentences each wink

((good luck))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:15 pm
Noru gathered his chakra, and formed the handsigns for the jutsu. "Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu." he muttered. He felt the chakra swirl throughout his entire body.

at first it was difficult to move, but he got used to the fact he was under the earth. he lifted his hands, feeling a slight pressure on them. ignoring that, he tried to move his body around.

after a minute or two, his body began to grow tired. he jumped up out of the ground, behind his master. panting from using a bit too much chakra, Noru smiled. "im ready for the next one, master." he grinned.

xXEndlessNitemareXx

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:21 pm
xXEndlessNitemareXx
Noru gathered his chakra, and formed the handsigns for the jutsu. "Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu." he muttered. He felt the chakra swirl throughout his entire body.

at first it was difficult to move, but he got used to the fact he was under the earth. he lifted his hands, feeling a slight pressure on them. ignoring that, he tried to move his body around.

after a minute or two, his body began to grow tired. he jumped up out of the ground, behind his master. panting from using a bit too much chakra, Noru smiled. "im ready for the next one, master." he grinned.

((re-do it, it has to be 3 sentences when you click 'Submit' and actually see the post... give more detail, it's hard, I know but I have faith in you, you can do it biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:26 pm
((oooh....sorry, i didnt understand that part))
Noru tried once again with the handsigns, feeling the chakra vibrate throughout his body. "Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu." he said with more force this time, actually feeling the earth melt within his body. Once he saw nothing but the dirt, he tried to move around.  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:33 pm
finding it slightly hard to move, he tried to imagine himself as a fish. he took a deep breath, and began to move as if he was swimming. its not that hard....hey, i can do this! he grinned to himself, but slapped himself to get back to focusing. he wasn't going to let his sensei down.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:39 pm
struggling to move the rock he decided to get himself stuck in, he became very doubtful of his abilities. tch, how am i the only one who can do this.... then he remembered his fathers words that were etched into his mind. do not forget, my son. frowning, he realized that he was able to 'swim' under ground. hpushing chakra through his body he moved through the rock, and back onto the surface.  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:40 pm
((hello im Gai Kou im so bored right now, can one of u train me?))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:56 pm
Cain the Blade
"My name is Yun Sung, I am the clan head of the Sung Family who have served the mist ever since the nation was formed. I give my body and blood for the sake of the mist. I am a raiton and suiton ninja and specialize in the art of weaponry and am an expert sniper."

User Image

Raiden Kaguya Raiken

Raiden nods. "Good....alright then we'll work with the specialty first. First off, you know the technique hidden mist technique?" He asked. To most weapon users they would be like why would they want to know it when it would obscure the vision. But not everything had to remain with sight...

Shruikan Tenshi

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:03 pm
-the clone shakes his head.-

"No, I haven't yet. I've seen the kage use it though."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:24 pm
User Image

Raiden Kaguya Raiken

Raiden nods. "Ok, I'll teach you it real quick. The hidden mist technique is known throughout kirigakure. Its a technique where, as you saw, collects water moisture in the general area, creating a heavy mist. The mist is thick, making it very difficult to see. However, us mist shinobi learn to fight in that mist without relying so much on our eyesight, but rather all other senses. Of course, we also have a technique to allow us to see through the mist. Regardless..." He says as he shows him the handsigns, which were very simple. "Try to do this technique, for it'll be your best friend in combat" He said stepping back to watch him

((its a chunin rank move, your genin so.....seven posts detailed please ^^))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:27 pm
((ok, i'mma need to do this after I finish my mission, only 3 more posts left at the compound))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:31 pm
((ok))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:04 pm
User Image

-Yun's clone began to disipate.-

"I have special orders to go out on a Rank-C mission, this shouldn't be long. I'll be back in no time"

-Yun's clone disipates into a puddle of water-  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces