Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The East Wing (Female Dormitories)
Talk time Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:52 pm
I wonder why the forbidden floor is forbidden?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:54 pm
XxMusical_NinjaxX
Alena_Ryu
XxMusical_NinjaxX
Rock_Girl64
XxMusical_NinjaxX

i was looking for 100 years....i found my mothers skull while digging in an area where dead were buried, but thats all i found...... crying

OMG, that's sad, why were they buried, and you're a vampire?

because my family was entirely humans

But I thought that if you bit a human, they turned into a vampire? Why didn't you do that?

because i was locked in a basement for 6 decades after i was changed.

whoa, I'm sorry  

Rock_Girl64

kikyo1547

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:54 pm
Alena_Ryu

me to  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:55 pm
Alena_Ryu

maybe there's something that kills vampires in there or.... GARLIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Rock_Girl64

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:57 pm
They had somthing strong enough to lock you up in the 1500's? (Note: If my logic starts to ruin your fun, tell me and I'll stop)

Why would they even HAVE garlic in a vampire school. Maybe it contains the permenent records of all the students here.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:58 pm
Rock_Girl64
Alena_Ryu
Rock_Girl64
kikyo1547
kikyo1547

that would be kool but it would have no historical value to it*ties hair up*

so what kind of activities r around the academy??

There's a whole floor that has stuff do with arts, there's also a town near by that's pretty old, they have a lounge, and forbidden floor at the the top of the castle

Isn't the forbiddin floor, forbiddin? Are you guys planning on going there?

Well, we can't actually go there. I accidently pressed on that forum, and it said "You are not authorized to be in this forum* or something. Yea, I guess we aren't going there

i saw that too  

kikyo1547

Rock_Girl64

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:59 pm
Alena_Ryu
They had somthing strong enough to lock you up in the 1500's? (Note: If my logic starts to ruin your fun, tell me and I'll stop)

Why would they even HAVE garlic in a vampire school. Maybe it contains the permenent records of all the students here.

It was a garlic monster and they had to lock it up?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:00 pm
Alena_Ryu

Yea, maybe it does permament records. BTW, I guess our first class starts tommorrow  

Rock_Girl64

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:01 pm
Then why not just hire some non-vampire thing to go kill it? How would vampires manage to lock it up if they couldn't get near it without dying?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:02 pm
Alena_Ryu
Then why not just hire some non-vampire thing to go kill it? How would vampires manage to lock it up if they couldn't get near it without dying?
*yawn*so r there ne cute guys here??  

kikyo1547

Rock_Girl64

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:03 pm
Alena_Ryu

The Non-vampires locked it up, and it was actually the most rare monster in the world... the garlic vampire, that's why it didn't die  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:04 pm
kikyo1547
Alena_Ryu

I'm not really sure if there are guys here, I haven't seen any boys around here. I didn't even hear any talks when I tried to listen throught the boys dorm wall  

Rock_Girl64

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:04 pm
kikyo1547
Alena_Ryu

Well, you probably wouldn't find any cute guys in the girls dorm.....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:06 pm
But then why would they lock it up here?  

Alena_Ryu

kikyo1547

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:06 pm
Rock_Girl64
kikyo1547
Alena_Ryu

I'm not really sure if there are guys here, I haven't seen any boys around here. I didn't even hear any talks when I tried to listen throught the boys dorm wall

lol i want to go to the comons to see if i can find any ill talk to u guys later*walks out*  
The East Wing (Female Dormitories)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff