Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Anger's Spell~(1x1)(Awesomely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:09 pm
Kraelyn felt the hands going firmly on the wound and cringed. He watched her actions, lowering his head a bit as he did so. For whatever reason, she was healing him, but he wasn't going to be to grateful for healing a wound she caused.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:19 pm
Shelby finished healing the wound and removed her hands. "Done." she said and then magicked the sponge and bucket to put themselves away. She then walked around Kraelyn, patting him, petting him. "Good horsey." she said, teasing him. And then, without warning when she pat him she released her magick to change him back into a human. The muzzle of course, fell off since there was no longer a snout for it to go around, although the bridle was still in his mouth, and Shelby laughed at the sight of that. It was funny to see Kraelyn as a human, having a bridle in his mouth.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:27 pm
Kraelyn heard her finish and walked as she walked back. He narrowed his eyes at all the 'horsey' talk, hating and loving the feel of her hands against him. And then suddenly..he felt a whoosh as his body contorted and left him standing, in his clothes, thank the Gods. It took him a moment to realize he was human, and he looked down to his hands before hearing Shelby laugh and frowning. And then he realized why, and quickly took the bridle from his mouth and threw it down.

"You changed me back," he croaked, a bit ill from all of the magick and the mixing effect it had from last night's sleeping draught. Kraelyn was somewhat tense and eyed her warily as he took a small step back, although he wasn't foolish enough to try to grab her or make a run for it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:32 pm
Shelby placed her hands on her hips and, getting over her laughter, smirked at him. "Duh. You're my special pet remember? And don't even think of running away or else I'll change you into an even more demeaning animal than a horse." she threatened, noticing the step back that he had taken.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:38 pm
Kraelyn watched her place her hands on her hips, frowning further at the words. " I am not your pet!" But he did seem less ready to dart off at the threat about a more demeaning animal. Kraelyn sighed, taking a step closer instead, keeping his hands up with his palms facing Shelby as if in surrender so she understand he wasn't about to try anything.

"Shelb..er..your highness, there's no point in keeping me here. Please..you already punished me for the kiss, and I'm truly sorry if I hurt you or upset you. It's not everyday a beautiful girl lands in my arms, and it was stupid of me to be so thoughtless..but I saved your life, doesn't that mean anything? Please, just let me go."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:48 pm
Shelby glared at him. "Shut up." she said, and with a flick of her fingers changed him into a pomeranian puppy dog, whose paws were still a bit too big for it's body. She tuned him out so that if he tried to argue, all she would hear were the yaps and barks of a normal puppy and then bent down and picked him up by the scruff of his neck. "I don't think I should let you go. I'm helping a lot of girls by keeping you here with me. This way, you can't go around and steal other girls' kisses, so I think I'll just keep you as my pet forever." she said and started walking back to the castle, holding him now in her arms, although one hand was still grabbing the scruff of his neck, and she was more than willing to muzzle him if necessary.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:55 pm
Kraelyn watched her glare and then she snapped her fingers. He felt himself shrinking as fur sprouted again and he blinked..looking down at his features, he realized he was a dog of some sort with far too much fur and paws that were too big. "Change me back!" But as her face didn't change, he realized somehow that she wasn't understanding him. Why had she done this?! He'd apologized!

Kraelyn yipped as he was picked up by the scruff of his neck, shaking his head at the part about helping the girls and stealing kisses. He wasn't like that! Shelby had been..special. His eyes widened at the threat to keep him a pet forever and he growled a bit, glaring up at her from his position in her arms. Kraelyn quieted then, remembering the muzzle but dog instincts kicked in with his anger and he tried to get out of her arms, one of his claws scratching just below Shelby's hand on the top of her arm, drawing blood. He froze, both because he hadn't meant to hurt her and because he was certain she wasn't going to like it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:12 pm
Shelby gave a hiss of pain as he scratched her, drawing blood. She stared at it for a few seconds and then suddenly dropped Kraelyn, backing away as she held her wound, glaring at him. "All you men are the same!" she yelled at him. "All you can focus on is what you want and when you don't get it you hurt others!" she continued to yell at him. "You're just like him!" she hissed out and then used the rope that had previously been his muzzle to form a sort of leash, after healing herself, she grabbed the end of the leash and pulled as she started walking towards the castle. She was furious. How dare he! She'd think twice now before changing him back into a human.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:17 pm
Kraelyn felt himself being dropped and yelped as he hit the ground, watching her back away and glare. "Shelby," but all that came out was a short bark. He shook his head at her words, trying to apologize but unable to. And just like who? Filing that away for a later topic, he stiffened as a leash came around him and he was forced to follow. "Shelby, please! I truly didn't mean to scratch you, I'm sorry!" He prayed that she'd somehow hear, though he harbored no hope as he came forward a bit faster, bumping his head into her leg and looking up at her with apologetic eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:27 pm
Shelby didn't even look at him, and her expression didn't change as she continued to walk. Stupid men. They were all the same. She'd never marry. Especially when there were men like her father and Kraelyn in the world. She came to a maid and smiled pleasantly at her. Females were the better gender. That was for sure and for certain. She pulled Kraelyn forward a bit. "Here. I found this little one." she said to the maid. "Could you give him a bath while I attend to other matters?" she asked in a way that wasn't really a question but an order. The maid nodded, curtsied, but as she bent down to pick up Kraelyn, Shelby stopped her. "Be careful. He's rather violent." she said, giving the maid the leash. The maid stiffened but nodded taking the leash and thanking Shelby for warning her. Shelby nodded with a smile and then walked away. She had taken care of Kraelyn, and now it was time for her father to take a bath.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:34 pm
Kraelyn watched her speak to the maid, and realizing she meant to pass him off shook his head. "Shelby, don't, please!" And then the maid was told he was violent, he was not, using the leash instead to further demean him.."Shelby!" He gave a last loud bark after her, only to be pulled away by the maid, yet another person he was unwilling to bite.

Jyrek had long ago eaten the meat and a bit of the blood stained his snout despite his attempts to get it off..it was hard to groom one, with how his body was, and for another thing..when he was dirty all over anyway. He sighed, his eyes tired and sad as he looked at a wall and gave a murmering growl of, "Shelby..Emika.."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:42 pm
Shelby walked into the dungeon. There were two maid whom she had ordered to have wait for ten minutes after she had gone down to come in and clean the cell. She walked over to her father's cell and opened the door.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:46 pm
Jyrek lifted his head after hearing the door open, squinting against the dim light coming in. Being in the dark so long had made them a little sensitive. "Shelby," he said softly, rising to four paws as he looked over at her. "Thank you," he said, as he always did before and after she'd cleaned him..being washed by his own daughter was pathetic in a way, but necessary it seemed..and he was grateful for that small mercy.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:13 pm
Shelby just rolled her eyes and scoffed, muzzling him before he could say anything else. It was what she felt was a nescessary precaution. She felt that he would very easily hurt her if she didn't muzzle him beforehand . . . and she couldn't just let her own father, beast though he may be, sit around in a cell and never get washed . . . that would just be cruel. Well . . . crueler than she would allow anyways. after magickally muzzling him, she walked over and undid his chain from the wall. This was probably the closest she ever got to him every week, but if he tried to come any closer to her, she would submit to magick for everything and keep her distance from him the entire time.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:28 pm
Jyrek's eyes traveled to the floor as his daughter rolled hers and muzzled him. He was used to it by now, but that didn't stop it from hurting, knowing that his own daughter believed he would actally hurt her. His head turned and he watched her undo the chain, longing to move forward and touch her..anything, even just to feel his han-..paw, against her..to know that his daughter was there. But if he did that, she would only go further away so he simply watched her in sad silence. Once she'd undid his chain, he moved away as was expected of him and to the hall to await Shelby, because then he was supposed to follow.

Kraelyn was brought to the bathing room and greeted by another maid. After being warned of his violence, the other maid, Mikra, tutted, "That's a pity, dogs are supposed to be women's best friend." She didn't seem afraid though as she tugged the leash off, plopping Kraelyn into a bathtub filled with warm water just enough that he could submerge, but not have to dog paddle to keep from drowning. "There's a good boy," she crooned, winking at the other maid as she began cleaning him, much to his chagrin. Kraelyn was rather embarrased.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff