Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
You know I was thinking... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:53 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
JANE AUSTIN!

...who?

Author of Pride and Prejudice.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:59 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
JANE AUSTIN!

...who?

...nvr heard of it....  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:24 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
JANE AUSTIN!

...who?

...nvr heard of it....

Weird. It's required reading in California High School.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:00 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
JANE AUSTIN!

...who?

...nvr heard of it....

ah i unfortunately live in SC...
we had other books like...um....
well i nvr read them...i always read my own then would skim and ace the test...
jst nvr stay with me when i do that...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:05 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
JANE AUSTIN!

...who?

...nvr heard of it....

You're like my brother.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:00 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

...nvr heard of it....

You're like my brother.

you mean your bro is a good test taker?  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:19 pm
Phanari
scream AAAARARARARARARGGHGAGAHAHA!! P&P?!? *KILLS IT* I hate that book! It should die! All copies should BURN! And Bingley's on Enzyte!! It's true!! Ask Phanari!!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:25 pm
chubby_choco
Phanari
scream AAAARARARARARARGGHGAGAHAHA!! P&P?!? *KILLS IT* I hate that book! It should die! All copies should BURN! And Bingley's on Enzyte!! It's true!! Ask Phanari!!

Personally, I love the book. I always swoon over Mr. Darcy. I think he's quite an agreeable man. ::swoons::

I know YOU hate it, Chubby. You screamed at the preview in the theater. ::grumblegrumbleDISRESPECTFULgrumblegrumble::
Though the new movie looks completely horrid, the 6 hour film from A&E is WONDERFUL! And YES, Bingley is, indeed on Enzyte. He smiles like it......But nothing can beat the greesey old Mr. Collins. That actor should win an emmy. "Best Performance of a Slimy Kiss-Up".  

Phanaridie

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:27 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

...nvr heard of it....

You're like my brother.

Well.......YEAH. But what I meant was that you CHEAT! That's cheating!

It makes it seem like you put all the work and effort of reading and studying, when really you just read chapters between reruns of "I Love Lucy" while you sit in a reclining chair wearing nothing but your Scooby Doo boxer shorts and eat Cheese Doodles.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:41 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

You're like my brother.

It makes it seem like you put all the work and effort of reading and studying, when really you just read chapters between reruns of "I Love Lucy" while you sit in a reclining chair wearing nothing but your Scooby Doo boxer shorts and eat Cheese Doodles.

replace reruns of "I Love Lucy" with comedy sketchs from George Carlin and Lewis Black and Scooby Doo boxers with Space Station ones that say "Dock Here" on the front and yea thats about right...and its not cheating...its short term memorization...and i dont read the chapters...i skim and read things a couple of times that look important...its really simple...especially with books you dont like...like The Scarlet Letter...i tried to read it at first but i literally fell asleep by page 10....so i skimmed and listened in class....and i aced the test!  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:41 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

You're like my brother.

replace reruns of "I Love Lucy" with comedy sketchs from George Carlin and Lewis Black and Scooby Doo boxers with Space Station ones that say "Dock Here" on the front and yea thats about right...and its not cheating...its short term memorization...and i dont read the chapters...i skim and read things a couple of times that look important...its really simple...especially with books you dont like...like The Scarlet Letter...i tried to read it at first but i literally fell asleep by page 10....so i skimmed and listened in class....and i aced the test!

I hated Scarlet Letter! Oh my gosh, it was worse than Joy Luck Club! (and by reading chapters, I meant Sparksnotes). I liked that one about the Witch Hunt. Can't remember the title right now, but it was good.

We weren't able to get away with skimming and listening in my Junior year. Mr. Buchta teaches a pretty strict (yet totally awsome) AP English class. He makes SURE you read the book, and not the notes, by asking a few important questions, and other questions that are just details. FRIVOLOUS details.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:49 pm
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari

Personally, I love the book. I always swoon over Mr. Darcy. I think he's quite an agreeable man. ::swoons::

I know YOU hate it, Chubby. You screamed at the preview in the theater. ::grumblegrumbleDISRESPECTFULgrumblegrumble::
Though the new movie looks completely horrid, the 6 hour film from A&E is WONDERFUL! And YES, Bingley is, indeed on Enzyte. He smiles like it......But nothing can beat the greesey old Mr. Collins. That actor should win an emmy. "Best Performance of a Slimy Kiss-Up".
*stix out tongue*

My whole family doesn't like it, big bully. And I didn't MEAN to shot in the theater. It just happened. And it's better than those @#$(*& *&)# who bring in crying abbies or cell phones that are still turned on!! Bags!! I hate people like that!!  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:21 pm
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari

*stix out tongue*

My whole family doesn't like it, big bully. And I didn't MEAN to shot in the theater. It just happened. And it's better than those @#$(*& *&)# who bring in crying abbies or cell phones that are still turned on!! Bags!! I hate people like that!!

I understand the phones.....but babies...that's like getting mad at mothers who bring their babies to church.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:08 pm
babies should be left home with a baby sitter when going to something that requires silence, like church or a movie theater...thats as bad to me as someone smoking and blowing it in your face...i dont mean to sound rude but if i wanted a crying baby at every movie i go to i would knock up the first chick i saw and move into a mobile home and work at home depot....no offense to those ppl of course...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:15 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
babies should be left home with a baby sitter when going to something that requires silence, like church or a movie theater...thats as bad to me as someone smoking and blowing it in your face...i dont mean to sound rude but if i wanted a crying baby at every movie i go to i would knock up the first chick i saw and move into a mobile home and work at home depot....no offense to those ppl of course...

There's a period of time after the child has been born where they can't be apart from their mother for too long. Both the baby and the mother need each other. If they are apart too long, the mother starts to worry and the baby feels neglected.

This lasts for the first several months. A person shouldn't be kicked out of a theater just because their kid cries a little.

Have to walk outside for a while, I can understand. But to not be allowed to go in? Even smokers can bring their cigarretts into buildings as long as they smoke outside.  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff