Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Metal Bamboo Grove- Hidden Entrance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:57 pm
Without even bringing the swords out of the katana sack, Mifune easily fended off the beasts and the kunai. First, he brought the sack in front of him, and the metal on metal made the kunai bounce away harmlessly. As the first wolf jumped at him, he slammed the katana sack down, then vaulted off of it, heading straight into the air. As he flew up into the air, the tip of his sandal snagged onto a katana and it flew upwards out of the sack, right into the air alongside of him. When he landed on the sack, it was with the sword in his hand and with the beasts falling to the ground. They dispersed into vapour two seconds after falling. "4 left. Shika-Chan. That simply will not do. You must put more into your effort. Put more thought process into your attacks."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:47 pm
Shika coughed up some blood, but wasn't going to give up he unsummon the other wolves. He then heard the voice again,'Summon me if you want to win'. Shika not know it talked out loud,"Leave me alone, argh get out of my head."
Then he grined and all of a sudden the shadow grew,"DARKNESS SHADOW JUTSU."
Another appeared, it smiled it's kishin smile,"Long time no see, ha i went away this guy stopped smoking." Shika then passed out. "You can just say I am his inner yang summoned from his yin... and I am happy to be free again." The shadow then pulled out a joint and head phones.  

emo jiraiya1

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:04 am
Mifune's eyes went wide, and then they grew back to slits as he almost closed them. He peered at the Yin-shadow, then threw his katana skyward. As they all stabbed into the ground, Mifune threw the katana sack aside and picked two katana out of the ground. "What was supposed to be a friendly spar has become a match of life and death. You, shadow... I'll erase you." Bringing his swords in an X shape, he focused his eyes at the shadow, awaiting its attack.

emo jiraiya1 rolled 5 20-sided dice: 2, 7, 8, 11, 9 Total: 37 (5-100)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:02 pm
The Shadow seeped into the ground then appeared with an army, "Then let me start off easy then make it hard for you."

-the number it shows is how many shadows there is-  

emo jiraiya1

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:18 pm
Mifune's eyes shot to several of them, then uncrossed the blades at his sides. "Fine. I don't know at which point you'll attack, except for the fact that it will be from underground. So I'll just have to... pierce you from all possible directions..." Mifune stucfk his swords into the ground at his sides, then formed hand signs. "Take... Shigemi!" A bamboo grove rose from the earth, stabbing into at least half the shadows and making them disappear. After the jutsu had completely risen, there was about X number of shadows left.

(Roll again, with the same numbers. If it is equal or above 37, then it killed all of them. If it is under, then it killed that many number of them.
I can't roll or use that on this computer.)

emo jiraiya1 rolled 5 20-sided dice: 12, 11, 12, 20, 12 Total: 67 (5-100)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:07 am
(wait if it's over do i get hurt too)  

emo jiraiya1

emo jiraiya1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:11 am
The shadow seep back into the ground before it could get hit, "Mifune if i didn't know i would think that you hate me." He then tried to take control of Mifune's shadow if successful then Mifune would be fighting himself to death.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:47 pm
As Mifune's swords littered the field, he turned to see the shadow creeping towards him at high speeds. "Shimata!" He said, jumping into the air and balancing himself on one of the katana stuck into the ground. He watched the shadow then cursed, using his right hand to stab his katana into the ground where the shadow was rushing at him.

User Image

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

emo jiraiya1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:31 pm
The shadow squealed, "weak mortal there are many ways to get you." The shadow than disappeared. Shika awoke, he realized what happen. "Mifune i'm srry I didn't know he would show up again.. I'm so confused." He started to tear up, "He just won't leave me alone, even when I shut my eyes he is there." Shika then stood up, "Mifune will you teach me in the way of the sword so that I will not have to resort to that again."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:24 am
Mifune hopped off of his katana, looking at Shika grimly. "Him? What was that?" Mifune would await his answer, before answering any of Shika's questions. Mifune wasn't the one at fault, and demanded an explanation of what that thing was...

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

emo jiraiya1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:30 pm
Shika just nervelessly played with his hands, "Your probably wondering what that things ways, don't worry it's not a demon, it's more like an apparition." Shika could only explain it that way. Shika then continued, "You ever feel like your past is haunting you.. well the luna clan is a clan of shadow users, like the nara clan, but our shadows come to life and well you see what happens from failed control," Shika then slipped back on the ground, "Why can't I control him.. we have the same chakra." Shika then ran up to Mifune, "Will you not train me to be stronger, please, I will do whatever it takes.. I even made a wooden weapon rack." He showed a variety of wooden weapons.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:12 pm
Mifune looked the weapons over, then turned to him. "Shika. If you want me to train you, you must obey this one rule..." He turned and held his hand in the air. Bamboo stubs all over the field sprung up and shot all the katana into the air. After three seconds, the katana descended back towards the earth, all heading towards Mifune. Picking the katana sack off the ground, he swung it around in a circle around him. As he did so, the katana slid into the sack perfectly, until all the slots were filled. Mifune spun and then slammed the katana sack onto the ground. "Reverse... Mugen Ittoryu..." Mifune opened his eyes, (Which were closed during that move), and he stared again at Shika. "I don't want you to pick up another metal sword until I give you the word. If you use a sword other than the one I am about to bestow upon you, then you will aquit my tutelage. I will no longer teach you if you break this vow." Mifune pulled a Bokken off the rack, smacking it against his hands. He frowned. "Not dense enough..."
Mifune tested the weapons out, and grimly put them all back.

"Shika. I'll make you a wooden sword that will not break. Return in one day, and I will have your weapon ready for you..."

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:35 am
***Then next day***

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The weapon was 4 foot in length, and it was shimmering in its blackened state. This Bokken, or practice sword, would be Shika's main weapon from now on...

Mifune stood and waited for his student to show up...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:26 am
Shika looked at amazement, "Yes sir." Shika could now breath easy and also train for another jutsu when Mifune wasn't looking, "When will the training start sir."  

emo jiraiya1

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:45 am
Mifune nodded then looked around.
"Go fight a boar. I want you to kill it with this Bokken. A boar is a dangerous creature, on top of the fact that you need to know what it means to take a life. My apologies if this seems harsh, but you need to grow up. Go." Mifune slung his katana sack over his shoulder, walked a few feet away, then set it against a tree. Mifune himself sat down and waited. "Shika... I'll wait here, you know what you have to do..."

(Basically, give me a four paragraph sample of you looking for it, tracking it, fighting it, then finally killing it and returning to me WITH proof of some kind.)

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff