Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
=Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:56 pm
"Hm? Well, there is one last thing, but I think I can figure it out with the help you two have given me so far..." she commented, still avoiding looking at Miles. She wasn't a spazz like she was only moments before, but she still couldn't look at him for fear of her face turning red again.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:18 pm
"Good to know you're getting somewhere with it now, maybe you won't be as stressed."

"Glad to be of service." Felicja smiled politely.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:20 pm
"Yeah, with no more stress on this I shouldn't act the way I did then again..." She commented. 'I hope that's all it was... I never want to act that way in front of him again... I don't want him to think I'm stupid or insane...' At these thoughts, she turned slightly red and tucked her head into her folded arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:30 pm
Miles looked concerned and then frowned, "Don't be too hard on yourself, you can always ask for help if you need it again."

"Everyone has their moments." Felicja patted Aggie on the back.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:32 pm
"Thanks guys..." she mumbled, but it came out almost unintelligible from how she was positioned. 'At least they don't know why I'm really hiding my face....'  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:53 pm
Felicja smiled, tapping her fingers on the table as she stared off to the side.

Miles was glancing down at the utensils, almost as though to scrutinize them but was actually concerned more about Magdalena.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:58 pm
Magdalena sat upstraight and looked up at the ceiling, which was just as pink as the rest of the place. "....Why so much pink...?" she mused aloud.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:07 pm
"In terms, pink is a soothing color but.. In this case it could be considered a appetite suppressant." Miles replied, wondering if the two would even question where he got such information.

Felicja raised an eyebrow at him and with a hint of doubt replied, "Really now? I would have thought it was to match the.. well, eh, feminine decor."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:29 pm
"A suppressant? As in it keeps the appetite at bay...?" She asked, looking in his general direction, but not directly at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:40 pm
"Apparently. I doubt it was considered when they choose it anyway." Miles answered, hands resting on the table. "The color is just atrocious." He commented casual, not particularity caring if anyone else caught his words.

".. Huh, that's kinda ironic. You'd want to people to eat right? I mean, that's what you're here for. Haha."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:46 pm
"I... I hope that's not an indication about the food here... that... you want to not have an appetite..." Magdalena said with a wary voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:46 pm
Felicja laughed, "Yeah! No kidding."

"I guess we'll find out momentarily then," Miles looked around to notice one of the waitresses walking towards their table carrying trays of food.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:49 pm
"Well..." Magdalena said as the food was served and she thanked the waitress. "Moment of truth...." She lifted her fork and put some of the food in her mouth....  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:01 pm
Felicja was watching as Aggie took the first bite, her very attention directed solely on the other girls reaction to the dish- waiting in anticipation.

"Well?" Miles asked, looking down at his own food. "Whats the verdict?"

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:04 pm
After another moment, Aggie swallowed the food and proceeded to drain the glass her drink was in. "........Ew......that......was......don't eat it.... just.... ew....."  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff