Welcome to Gaia! ::

Durem Vampire Siblings

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Durem, Roleplay, Community 

Reply Durem, All Roleplay topics in here.
Gates of Terrace ~Accepting forms whenever~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kurogane wulf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:09 am
ninja *closes my eyes then starts to regenarat my power*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:23 am
Aurelie let out a breath as she leaped over the river and landed gracefully on her feet. Approaching another gate she took out a card and swept it through the monitor. The light turned from red to green as the gate unlocked. Aurelie spoke even though she was a distance away from Kuro, she knew he could hear her, "You may follow, I wish to show you something. Though we'll have to trudge through the desert for some time"  

Karunoshi

kurogane wulf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:40 am
ninja *snaps my fingers and were being teleported throu time past the desart*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:10 pm
Aurelie shook her head and sighed, "Shouldn't you not use your powers because of the energy it takes up?" she stood as she crossed her arms at Kuro.  

Karunoshi

kurogane wulf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:24 pm
sorry plz dont be mad at me cry  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:29 pm
Aurelie shook her head as she unfolded her arms, "I'm not angry comrade, but if you're going to be out of energy for something as frivolous as walking there's no point." She started walking through the sand as she looked over at Kuro.  

Karunoshi

kurogane wulf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:41 am
*my ears go down and walks off crying* crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:07 am
"Will you not follow? I have something spectacular to show you" she smiled softly as she took in his expression.  

Karunoshi

kurogane wulf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:31 am
*keeps walking away* cry  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:53 am
Aurelie turned around and sighed walking in her own direction, "Just don't get lost comrade"  

Karunoshi

kurogane wulf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:08 am
i best just kill myself*gets my sword out*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:29 am
"Did I do something wrong comrade?" Aurelie turned around in confusion as she eyed the sword he held.  

Karunoshi

kurogane wulf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:57 pm
-the sword is black like the sky with some white like the moon-*gets ready to kill myself gripping my sword*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:17 pm
In an instant Aurelie stood next to Kuro her face blank, "It is foolish to kill yourself because of me, if that is why you want to kill yourself. Come, I want to show you an artificial biome. It is unlike anything you've seen before. Though, with your powers that might not be possible" she turned around and took a step as she spoke, "To the world, you are one person. But to one person, you are the world..."  

Karunoshi

kurogane wulf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:25 pm
confused what u mean*is confused what that comment meant*  
Durem, All Roleplay topics in here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items