Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply -~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!
Other books TG fans may like. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rivlen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:04 pm
ZerimarObon
Anybody else read the Shanara series?
woot! shanara right here! i dont think ive read all there is to read but i read sword of shanara elfstones and wishsong. elfstones was my favorite mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:08 pm
salvotore is cool i like the newest ones and the old ones inbetwen got meh. i have from the dark elf trilogy all the way up to the hunters blades trilogy cool my favorite charcter in all that whole world is jarlaxle/9sorry if i spelled it wrong) and harkell harpelll is kind of funny oh and who doesnt like drizzt? i mean come on he's the hero mrgreen  

Rivlen

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:56 am
Elvenbane, anyone?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:46 am
XxDARTH RIVLENxX
salvotore is cool i like the newest ones and the old ones inbetwen got meh. i have from the dark elf trilogy all the way up to the hunters blades trilogy cool my favorite charcter in all that whole world is jarlaxle/9sorry if i spelled it wrong) and harkell harpelll is kind of funny oh and who doesnt like drizzt? i mean come on he's the hero mrgreen

-squee- I love Drizzt heart  

sabre_sword
Captain

Rivlen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:33 am
sabre_sword
XxDARTH RIVLENxX

how many books have you read of drizzts sereis? theres so many im suprised it didnt die after they got wulfgar back  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:46 pm
Humph. Anyone read Garth Nix?  

Phanaridie

Rivlen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:24 am
who? ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:08 am
XxDARTH RIVLENxX
who? ninja

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I'm all alone. gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk ::goes off into her own little corner and sulks while she secretly tip toes into the Phantom's domain::

I've decided to take you up on that offer. Get out the fold away coffin. I'm living here.  

Phanaridie

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:38 pm
XxDARTH RIVLENxX
sabre_sword
XxDARTH RIVLENxX

how many books have you read of drizzts sereis? theres so many im suprised it didnt die after they got wulfgar back

I've only read the.. oh what was it called.. that one trilogy.. -momentary memory lapse- ..the one with Crenshinibon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:49 pm
Anyone ever read Piers Anthony? Incarnations of Immortality?  

Phanaridie

Rivlen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:26 pm
sabre_sword
XxDARTH RIVLENxX
sabre_sword
XxDARTH RIVLENxX

I've only read the.. oh what was it called.. that one trilogy.. -momentary memory lapse- ..the one with Crenshinibon.
the icewind dale trilogy thats good becuase that was the first series of books he wrote but you should get the dark elf trilogy too it was like 50 times better if not 100 mrgreen drizzt kicksAZ!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:40 pm
XxDARTH RIVLENxX
sabre_sword
XxDARTH RIVLENxX
sabre_sword
XxDARTH RIVLENxX

the icewind dale trilogy thats good becuase that was the first series of books he wrote but you should get the dark elf trilogy too it was like 50 times better if not 100 mrgreen drizzt kicksAZ!

My friend owns like every book, I told her I'd read it if my endless stack of books to read ever ceases to be. If you like R.A. Salvatore you should join the Bregan D'aerthe. Co-founded by me. It's still a baby guild but it will grow!  

sabre_sword
Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:19 pm
This is interesting....^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:20 am
It is? o.0  

sabre_sword
Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:07 pm
sabre_sword
It is? o.0

Yeah. It's interesting reading your discussion. Don't ask.....I'm a people watcher. Watching how people eat entertains me.  
-~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games