Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Switcheroo~(1x1)~(Turningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:00 pm
Jaime gave Darren a smile as they approached the others. He was congenial, returning high fives and other greetings. "I suppose I have to be," he responded to Andrew with a shrug. Jaime looked around and tried to find Darren, but he had been lost in the crowd. Even through the conversation going on around them, Jaime was scanning the crowd for Darren.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:07 pm
Kyle and Rex stepped up then, and Rex tugged on Darren's arm with a nod to the other football guys, pulling him aside. Rex spoke excitedly, "It's all going down, I got my younger cousin to do it. He didn't want to..but I had some blackmail on him that he couldn't refuse."

Kyle and Rex waited for enthusiasm and when none was forthcoming, they exchanged glances. "Derrick had us help with your idea, we thought you knew? Ya know? Giving the runt the spiked punch? Lots of fun?"

Darren had finished most of his punch by now and looked around, noticing that shapes were getting a bit blurry. He furrowed his brow and sat down in a chair near the corner.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:10 pm
Jaime looked over to Rex when he felt the tug on his sleeve. He was confused, not knowing what he meant. Finally when things became clear, he was confused about everything else. "What do you mean, my idea?" he asked, the anger clear in his voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:16 pm
Kyle and Rex exchanged another glance. "Duh, your idea to prank the runt..spiking his drink and getting some of the girls to sort of, play him up a bit and film it? Senior fun? You had the idea and Derrick offered to help?" They were looking at Darren as though he might be a bit crazy.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:25 pm
Jaime clenched his jaw. Part of him wanted to find Darren and either talk or rip him to shreds, the other part just wanted to run away. Without a word to the others, he turned and went through the crowd to find Darren. It took him a bit, but he finally found him sitting in a corner. Angrily, Jaime walked up to Darren and grabbed him by the shirt, picking him up off the chair. "We need to talk," he growled, as he smelled the alcohol, but felt no pity. He started to lead Darren upstairs where there were far less people.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:30 pm
Darren was feeling a bit dizzy now and only near the last bit did it occur to him to recall the fact you were never supposed to accept open drinks. And then he felt his shirt being grabbed as he was lifted from the chair. He looked up at Jaime in surprise. The alcohaul hadn't done it's worst yet, so he was still mostly coherent with only the faintest slur. "What's wro-" He stumbled as he was being led upstairs. "J-Jaime, what are you doing? What's wrong?" His voice was confused as he followed Jaime.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:34 pm
Jaime didn't speak. He opened a door to the master bedroom and pushed Darren in, closing the door and locking it behind them. "So...I guess your idea backfired," he said angrily.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:39 pm
Darren felt himself being pushed in and watched in sudden unease as the door was locked. At the words, his brow furrowed and he stepped closer to Jaime, placing his hand on the other's arm as he looked up at him in concern, "Jaime, what idea? What are you talking about?"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:48 pm
Jaime's jaw was clenched. "The one that you and Derrick had...to get me drunk and tape me with some girls," he said. "When I questioned it, they looked at me like I was crazy. Tell me the truth Darren..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:52 pm
Darren noticed how Jaime's jaw was clenched. His brow furrowed as he tried to focus on the words, resounding in his now buzzing head. "Get..you drunk? With girls?" He seemed confused and shook his head, "I wouldn' do that, Jaime. You know that." Darren hadn't entirely caught onto what Jaime was accusing him of, and meanwhile his speech was starting to get further slurred. He'd only imbibed twice in his own body, and neither time had even gotten him buzzed. Darren had strong tolerance, but he hated alcohaul anyway. Jaime's body was a different story.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:57 pm
Jaime walked over and slumped down on the bed, holding his head in his hands. "Then why would they say that Darren? Why would they act like it was all you idea?" he asked, the hurt apparent in his voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:01 pm
Darren watched him walk and slump onto the bed. He looked at the other a moment before walking over to him and wrapping his right arm around Jaime's waist, leaning a bit on Jaime's left side as he leaned to look at Jaime's face, "I donno, Jaime..who're they?" He blinked against the blurring images in the room.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:05 pm
"Kyle and Rex," Jaime said, not sure what to believe now. He wanted to believe Darren so badly, but Kyle and Rex's reactions spoke volumes. Jaime felt Darren's arm around him and the other leaning against him, and he couldn't help but lean back against him.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:15 pm
Darren frowned at that, "Those guys are arseholes." he said matter-of-factly. He was a bit relieved when Jaime leaned back against him.

And then the door opened as a camera flashed with the cheers of several guys and girls..only to have them all stop short and gape at the scene. A poloraid picture of Jaime and Darren together developed and fell to the floor. Kyle and Rex, along with Stan and Cody and three girls stood in the doorway. Finally Stan spoke, "What the f***? Darren..you're a f**?"

'Jaime' stiffened, this was very, very bad. If he didn't do something to stop it..it would be bad for Jaime as well. He scowled suddenly and shoved at 'Darren', "Get your hands offa me..I donnn want my pitcher taken." He purposefully messed some of the words to seem more drunk than he really was. 'Jaime' pushed at 'Darren' again, "Leggo of me!" Darren gave Jaime an expectant look that the other's couldn't see, so that he'd play along.

The people at the door seemed relieved..though some seemeda little suspicious.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:25 pm
Jaime took the hint and stood as well. "Let go of you?!" he said putting on his best show. "You're the one who was hitting on me!" He walked up to Kyle and Rex and scoffed. "Can you believe this guy? I bring him up here to hook up with some girls, and the next thing you know he's putting the moves on me..." He put his hands on the shoulders of the others and began to lead them out the door. He looked back at Darren apologetically, yet thankfully as well.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff