Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:32 pm
The scientist didn't hesitate. He was trained from when he was young that if someone starts to act oddly, they are to be sedated and immediately. Hunters were not excluded. Also, Drake would need to be treated, so things would go much smoother if he was sedated.
The scientist pulled out a tranquilizer gun to Drake and fired.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:38 pm
sharrocko wondered if he got there first  

blind-hawks-master

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:51 pm
We fear what we cannot understand yet we embrace love...
Drake's eyes flashed and he unsheathed his dagger, swatting the dart aside. Grah! For once my instincts are a bad thing! Drake looked up at the scientist, "Please don't do that, I'm fine, really! Just a little woozy. I'll get to the clinic soon enough. I must speak with a prisoner first."
...Thus a contradiction against which no one can argue

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:56 pm
Sheena looked back to him. "Are you ready? Were here to steal a bunch of the crystals. Then we need to get out fast."  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:57 pm
"You have no need to speak with someone like those test subjects. Go to the infirmary and get bandaged up. You're bleeding all over the place," The scientist said.

"Something's going on outside," Synthic said under her breath.
KoTari didn't speak.
"KoTari? Are you still there?" Synthic asked.
"Young one, try to conserve your strength. You might not have much time," KoTari said.
"I know, but..." Synthic clutched her abdomen and vomited blood.

Kir drifted down into the trees and let Lily down.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:00 pm
Drake glared at the scientist. "I'll be da one deciding what I need t' do t' get my job done. Or do yah not want the crow back? " He asked the man, his eyes flashing dangerously. He had rarely been questioned before, being top-par at his job.

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:01 pm
Lily let go and then looked towards where Sheena and Rosalie were. "Hey, I think that I may not have to go in alone," she said, walking in the direction the other two were in. She quickly found them and approached quietly. "Hey, Sheena," she said, waving at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:05 pm
Kir followed Lily, but not before blindfolding himself and putting the wooden block in his mouth. He was still afraid of what he would do to the girls.

"You are not authorized to be here. Leave now. Your blood might excite the experiments," The scientist ordered.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:08 pm
In a flash, the hyena was on the scientist. If the man didn't react quick enough, Drake would pry the dart gun from his hands and use it on him. As he had said, he wasn't heartless. He'd do what his mind told him to. And while most of the time that meant following orders, this time it meant telling Synthic that Kir was okay. When did sayinf three words get so complicated?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:12 pm
The human scientist was unable to react to Drake's speed. The gun was removed from his possession and he was knocked unconscious using his own weapon. The scientist fell to the ground.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:15 pm
Drake chuckled quietly to himself. "Never breed a dog yah kint put a collar on..." He muttered to the unconscious scientist before entering the prison cells. "Synthic! Yah still in here?" He called, it being so dark he wasn't sure where she was.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:18 pm
Synthic coughed in reply to Drake. She was unaware because of the darkness, but her skin had long black lines all over every part of her body. They resembled veins and arteries.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:18 pm
Lily just turned back to Kir when Synthic didn't respond and pulled him so they were away from the two, so Kir didn't need his precautions. Then she pulled her bow and quiver off her back. "I guess I would look suspious if I was walking around with these," Lily sighed to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:21 pm
Drake walked over to Synthic and looked at her. His eyes were slightly better than normal in the dark, due to their mild color-blindness. "Ooo, yer not lookin' too good." He began, "But I know what will cheer you up. Kir is back in possession of the blood crystallis. And he is still free."

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:23 pm
Kir removed the blindfold, "You're going to look suspicious even if you didn't have them. Please keep them on you in case something happens," Kir placed his only good hand on Lily's abdomen, "Don't forget that I'm here when you need me. If anything happens and I can't get there in time, give me a command. Just say or think something like 'save Lily' and I'll be right there," Kir thought to Lily, letting her go again.

"Little Kir is okay...?" Synthic asked, ignoring the rude comment, "You didn't take him in?" She was confused. She thought that Drake was going to take Kir away for sure. She wanted to know what happened.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games