Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rahenno's Treehouse (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:46 pm
Masumi watched and then copied the seals again, then held out her hands. The air began to get damp as water was pulled from it and collected in her hand. But then dissappeared in a puff of mist.

(1/2)

Masumi repeated the seals as she held out her hands once more. The air got damp again as water was pulled from it and collected in her hand. She smiled as she moved his hand and the water went around her body. Then she flicked her wrist and the water hit Rahenno in the face. Masumi giggled slightly, she liked to mess around.

(2/2)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:57 pm
Rahenno whip off the water from his face. "Nice shot. Now is the water clone jutsu." He form headseals and a clone of water appeared next to him. "Of course i know you can tell the diference." He said with a smile.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:07 pm
(( Hey Rahenno congrats on becoming the 6th Raikage. Also sorry about the office incident I was gonna stay around and help but I didn't want another fight with that Sypher guy. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:11 pm
((Thank and don't worry about it. As long as everything is ok))  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:12 pm
Masumi giggled again as she copied his seals. Masumi focused her chakra and the water formed next to her and started to take human shape but then collasped.

(1/2)

Masumi focused more and made the seals. The water took shape and formed a perfect clone of Masumi. She smiled as she high fived the clone and they both laughed.

(2/2)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:03 pm
Rahenno smiled as Masumi finished learning the jutsu. "Easy isn't it." He walked over to her and disappeared behind her with out her knowing. Rahenno tapped her right shoulder and went to her left side with a small box in his hand and poped it open in front of her. Inside was a ring with a silver band and a Cyan hyouton crsytal. "You know what this is right?" He said with a smile.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:10 pm
((Wedding band?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:12 pm
Masumi looked at it. "Hmm looks like a ring." She said looking at it. "Not one like I have seen before." Masumi noticed since it wasn't a normal ring.  

Masumi H Dekata

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:57 pm
Rahenno stepped infront of Masumi. "Masumi. Well you marry me?" He said with a smile and held the ring infront of her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:17 pm
Pyro noticed the proposal and waited to hear what she said

"did Rahenno really do this?" pyro tought to himself

pyro hasu

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:25 pm
((Um no offence Pyro but none of this concerns you, and it kinda a mood killer when a person runs up and watching you. when this is suppose to be a private moment between a couple. So back off or I'll break both your legs twisted 4laugh ))

Masumi stared at the ring, her mouth opened slightly since she was at a loss of words. "Rahenno..." She said then lunged at him and wrapped her arms around his neck tight and was crying tears of joy. "Oh Rahenno, Of course I will." Masumi said gripping him tighter in happiness.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:30 pm
((yea my bad il edit it))  

pyro hasu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:47 pm
((lol, rhodson getting ready to get beat up.))

Rahenno smiled and hugged her back. "I'm glad....." He said slightly. He was very happy for the first since his childhood. "I love you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:51 pm
Masumi pulled back and looked at Rahenno in the eyes with a smile. She then placed her hand gently on his cheek and kissed his lips passionatley. After a few seconds she pulled back and was still smiling. "I love you to Rahenno, and I always will no matter what." Masumi told him rubbing his cheek.  

Masumi H Dekata

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:58 pm
"awsome now he's ingaged " pyro told himself quietly  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items