Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil Professions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:42 pm
Also, you are to find yourself a girlfriend who's one of those swimmer chicks that shaves her entire body, even her head and eyebrows.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:53 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Oh god... You kids (who like furries) need help. That's it, you're not allowed to play Star Fox games anymore.

The worst ones are the grown adults that wear animal costumes and go to furry raves. I saw a vid of one on youtube that left me very frightened. gonk  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:54 pm
AngelaAshford
Biohazard EXTREME
Oh god... You kids (who like furries) need help. That's it, you're not allowed to play Star Fox games anymore.

The worst ones are the grown adults that wear animal costumes and go to furry raves. I saw a vid of one on youtube that left me very frightened. gonk

Well, how do you think they start off? You're on a slippery slope, Canas! Trust me, my friend's cousin has a furry fetish, my friend is very, very ashamed of him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:05 pm
Um...yeah now I'm frightened....I don't want to think what afurry rave is.  

Alkaizer87

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:25 pm
Alkaizer87
Um...yeah now I'm frightened....I don't want to think what afurry rave is.

Oh? It's a place that usually ends in a mish-mashed furry piles.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:57 am
You know they be coughin' up some furballs the next morning.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:13 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
You know they be coughin' up some furballs the next morning.
... JUST furballs?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:59 am
To somewhat get back on topic, imagine all the RE characters having fursonas.  

MadamTarantula

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:36 pm
AngelaAshford
To somewhat get back on topic, imagine all the RE characters having fursonas.
I can see that... *Shudders* I'm kind of ashamed of myself...

Chris- Bobtailed cat
Jill- Border Collie
Rebecca- Beagle
Billy- Australian Cattle Dog
Barry- St. Bernard
Wesker- Doberman Pischer
Claire- Tabby Cat
Leon- Husky
Sherry- Dalmation
Anette- Dalmation
Birkin- Dalmation
Angela & Alfred- Siamese/Persian crossbreeds
Ada- Saluki
Ashley- Chihuahua  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:55 pm
Hell no! Huskies are awesome, Leon's not worthy. Leon's nothing but a mutt. Nicholai, now there's a Siberian Husky.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:52 pm
I guess that means Sergei is a husky too....

Also if it's too much to ask, aside from Wesker, the Birkins, Ashley, and the twins, what do the other animals look like? I'm not a pet person so I wouldn't know.

also I think you forgot Steve in that one.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:34 pm
Alkaizer87
I guess that means Sergei is a husky too....

Also if it's too much to ask, aside from Wesker, the Birkins, Ashley, and the twins, what do the other animals look like? I'm not a pet person so I wouldn't know.

also I think you forgot Steve in that one.
You could always browse google images for images of the animals. But I say Steve would be a chihuahua as well.  

Vinessa_Valentine

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:04 pm
I don't see how Chris would be a bobtail cat, but Jill as a border collie, that's really nice. Edit: Rebecca as a beagle, I can kind of see that. BIlly a definitely an Australian cattle dog, but Barry as a St. Bernard? That's a hard call. From the pictures I see they look kind of lazy, I don't imagine Barry being lazy, although the body structure does fit him. Wesker and Claire have perfect matches.The Birkins are fine. Ada's is good, but i thought her more of a cat and not a dog. she doesn't exactly barks, more like meows. Twins and Ashley are fine, It's just the Leon one that's a problem...what should he be? Steve? Nah, I think he's at least a bit less pathetic than Ashley. He actually has guns that work well against zombies and other monsters. Ashley's guns are useless.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:57 am
Alkaizer87
I don't see how Chris would be a bobtail cat, but Jill as a border collie, that's really nice. Edit: Rebecca as a beagle, I can kind of see that. BIlly a definitely an Australian cattle dog, but Barry as a St. Bernard? That's a hard call. From the pictures I see they look kind of lazy, I don't imagine Barry being lazy, although the body structure does fit him. Wesker and Claire have perfect matches.The Birkins are fine. Ada's is good, but i thought her more of a cat and not a dog. she doesn't exactly barks, more like meows. Twins and Ashley are fine, It's just the Leon one that's a problem...what should he be? Steve? Nah, I think he's at least a bit less pathetic than Ashley. He actually has guns that work well against zombies and other monsters. Ashley's guns are useless.

How about Barry or Chris as a Great Dane? I agree that Ada's more of a cat, possibly a Siamese. Leon should be more of a Pomeranian cuz of his hair. Lmao.  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:12 pm
No, Sergei would be like... One of those mutts who might have had one of his parents a husky, but the other one was like... A french poodle or something. That would explain the ponytail.

Wesker is like a German shepherd.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces