Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Please Vote for Hokage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you want for hokage?
  Reiko Abuarme
  Hanzo Uchiha
View Results

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:44 pm
Dark-Ninja70
x InfinityOrion x
Oh, trust me. I'm calm. You'll know when I'm pissed. But this guy over here wants to quit just because he can't be hokage. Real mature...
YOUR NOT A FREAKIN MIND READER a*****e IM LEAVING BECAUSE NOBODY CAN HAVE A OPINION THIS HELL OF A GUILD YOU CANT GO 1 DAY WITHOUT A GOD DAMN ARGUEMENT AND MOST OF YOU ARE TOTAL JERKS THAT CANT CALMLY TALK ABOUT ANYTHING!!!!!

The only people I'll miss is Raito, Cain, Jake, Phi and a few others who actually were real shinobi!

Perky I know you'll do great I'm not being sarcastic about it I mean it

Orion I hope your never hokage you'd destory what's left of this guild!

I've had it with being calm I'M DONE WITH IT ALL I WASTED TOO MUCH TIME WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!

(I don't know if you quit already, but I'm gonna reply anyway.) Uh, first of all, I never wanted to be hokage. I wanted to kill my rpc off when I was a jounin, but I was waiting for an epic battle, which I discussed with perky. Also, the only arguments I've really had in this guild are with you and you alone. I almost never rock the boat, which means chances are YOU DID SOMETHING YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO. I didn't argue with blade, I didn't argue with Ling or whatever his name is, so you obviously did something.

One more thing, if you KNEW Perky would do a great job as hokage, then you REALLY didn't needed to start this conversation, did you?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:46 pm
...you started it though orion...  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:47 pm
I did? How so?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:47 pm
Dark-Ninja70
TheWingsOfTheGods
....were u talking to me or him?.......
And i know what an election is, but the my point is to have 3 people equal in power, who will vote on decisions between them, like instead of ONE vilalge ruler, but THREE village rulers
*Jumps in front of Jake in a flash of speed*

"Watch out you voiced your opinion there gonna kill you!"

so hastey this isn't a rp fourm  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:50 pm
I'm only staying to help Cain with his sharingan then Im gone. I made a promise to him that I'm gonna keep. stare

Also Orion it was because I thought I'd have a chance and it was my rpc's dream to become hokage one day.

By the way Jake you and Raito and now tied as my gaia best friend. razz  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:52 pm
Kunesume2
Dark-Ninja70
TheWingsOfTheGods
And i know what an election is, but the my point is to have 3 people equal in power, who will vote on decisions between them, like instead of ONE vilalge ruler, but THREE village rulers

This isn't a spam forum but we are doing that... stare Also it wasn't a real rp that will affect my rpc.  

Dark-Ninja70

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:52 pm
If that's the case, Dark, then be patient. You want too much power too fast. Just wait it out like a civilized person.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:55 pm
Dark-Ninja70
Kunesume2
Dark-Ninja70
TheWingsOfTheGods

This isn't a spam forum but we are doing that... stare Also it wasn't a real rp that will affect my rpc.

o my bad then  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:56 pm
x InfinityOrion x
If that's the case, Dark, then be patient. You want too much power too fast. Just wait it out like a civilized person.
I don't want power I just wanted a title to give me better control of the village to be able to help the village with my own creative ideas. Discussing it with the village first though. Also Orion I never meant to offend you if I did earlier then I appoligize if I did because I don't know what set you off it could have been me or you but let's end it because I really don't want to be posting here when I could be helping Cain.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:00 pm
Better control of the village = power. But forget about that.

You do have a title, it's called sannin. You can be surprised what a sannin can do, you just have to have it approved by the hokage first. And like I said in the beginning, well, not the beginning, but somewhere a few pages ago, I would've been perfectly fine with your idea IF the election hadn't already started.

Also, I don't know if you have it, but the most recent version of firefox, IE, and chrome have tabbed browsing, so you probably could've been posting. It would take me forever to post if I didn't have tabs...  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:03 pm
x InfinityOrion x

You do have a title, it's called sannin. You can be surprised what a sannin can do, you just have to have it approved by the hokage first. And like I said in the beginning, well, not the beginning, but somewhere a few pages ago, I would've been perfectly fine with your idea IF the election hadn't already started.

Also, I don't know if you have it, but the most recent version of firefox, IE, and chrome have tabbed browsing, so you probably could've been posting. It would take me forever to post if I didn't have tabs...

ditto
(the last part)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:03 pm
x InfinityOrion x

I don't know what kind but I am using firefox. I guess in a way your right it is power but it's not the type of power I had in mind. I personally like Jake's idea why have 1 hokage when you could have 3? We could have each worked as hokage (maybe 1 being the 6th, 7th and 8th) and control different departments of the village or share it all.  

Dark-Ninja70

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:07 pm
Usually, firefox can automatically update itself, so you probably can.

Well, you have to consider the ripple that would cause in the guild. then every village will want 3 kages, and it'll get all weird, and the rank of sannin would be useless and stuff.

If you want, me and you can do the thing you were thinking of for being kage when Reiko steps down. Or if she gets killed.... twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:11 pm
Not all the kages but the hokage, we would be like legends forget the "3 Sannin" the "3 Hokages" lol. Also sannin could still be used with people like the ANBU Commander and other high jounin titles.

Oh and Reiko sleep tight... twisted ninja  

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:14 pm
x InfinityOrion x
((Another NPC to the rescue!))

Days later...

A man in a surgeon's outfit stood over Kiba, nodding his head proudly. "He'll be fine now, but it'll be a long time before he's at full strength..." The doctor said, crossing his arms. "...At least a few months, but if everything goes well, it could be even sooner." Without another word, he left the room, smacking the incredibly hot nurse's a** on the way out.
Im still a bit mad at you but I have to admit that was pretty funny xd  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces