Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Caritas Center ~The RP~ (Former Bowery) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:31 am
she looked thoughtful studying him "well...i cant say for sure offhand but i have the equipment to probaly find out back home, but from what you said perhaps your a race of oracles or people imbued with times essence?"
she looked at the man thoughtfully this could be interesting...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:53 am
"Time...that sounds right." He nodded, he could make things happen with time, it didn't always work but he could make it happen.
"You have things that can help?" He frowned now cautious of the girl.
"What kind of equipment."  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:32 pm
"well...i have medical examination machines and data on many of the peoples that come and go through byako and i would be more than willing to help a subordinate in such a venture......" she looks at the man curious of what he will do
my hunches about people havent led me wrong before  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:24 am
Neo shook his head and stepped back.
"I...i'll be fine. I'm sure my memory will return." He muttered still walking backwards.
"Thank you for trying to help..." He frowned then span round and began to walk faster.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:57 am
"oh well" lutia shrugged "it was worth a shot i suppose...whats keeping that guy?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:20 am
"Why can't i remember?" Neo muttered, he had stopped walking and was using a wall to rest against. He could still hear the girl and thought of going back and introducing himself. But he didn't. He stayed where he was and examined one of his smaller wounds that he hadn't been able to heal the first time.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 4:13 pm
silentdraconis

She grinned back at him, eyes lit with mischeif. "You'll have to get used to my quirks if you want me to hang around," She informed him, a laughing undertone to her voice. "If not, I want to go look for a stuffed animal- I want something small, cute and furry to carry around."

((Danish- Beware! xd ))

he stops and looks at her. "Well, i think i deal with you, and as for that stuffed animal...you buy that on your own time."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:11 am
Fighter for all
silentdraconis

She grinned back at him, eyes lit with mischeif. "You'll have to get used to my quirks if you want me to hang around," She informed him, a laughing undertone to her voice. "If not, I want to go look for a stuffed animal- I want something small, cute and furry to carry around."

((Danish- Beware! xd ))

he stops and looks at her. "Well, i think i deal with you, and as for that stuffed animal...you buy that on your own time."

"I know..." She rolled her eyes. "Same for chocolate, etcetera... You don't run off stage the second you hear the peddler call. I'm silly, not stupid."
She didn't mention that several people, one of whom she was carrying, would contest that point quite fiercely, and have excellent aguments to support their side with.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:26 pm
Kren shook his head, walking along. "You've convinced me of the former, just not of the latter."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:22 am
"Good." She replied, an energetic bounce in her step. "Best for me that way."  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:46 am
Kren shook his head. "You i could never explain that to. Now, are you going to do your job or not?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:14 pm
Sou Jara
"oh well" lutia shrugged "it was worth a shot i suppose...whats keeping that guy?"

((I'm being kept busy XP))

Eiji walked over to the two conversing peoples, he figured from the discription that his contacts had given him that she was the Jardan (spl) leader

"Lutia, I presume?" he asked...  

Eiji_San

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:51 pm
lutia looked at the questioner "you must be Eijimai Shiranui of clan Tryvan, what kept you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:33 pm
Kren steps out of the alley slightly, seeing Lutia standing out in the light. "damn," he muttered.  

Fighter for all

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:20 am
"Should I interupt what looks like an interesting information-full scene?" She asked, watching amusedly, her voice quiet.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff