Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:32 pm
('Night)

Alexis giggled at how sleepy Leora was."You should wake up,you know,"She said advisingly."With the way things have been for you these last two days,you never know what might happen."She shrugged with a mysterious glint in her eye as she stood up and left.

Lance entered the room minutes later and sat down in a chair."Well,since I didn't get to say anything to him,an old friend of mine is coming over,and I wanted to warn you of him because he's . . . different from me and Lovell . . ."He explained quickly,getting to the point immediately.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:16 am
Leora looked at Lance with a bit of a confused and slightly offended expression. "You didn't knock . . . that's not nice . . ." she said with a yawn before turning to the food and starting to eat.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:35 pm
"Sorry,but this is a bit urgent,I have no idea when he'll be here.You see,my friend,Eric is a demon,specifically the kind that particularly likes to eat young human girls,like you."He explained quickly.He was slightly irritated that she would yawn and seem so relaxed about it,except for when he was mad,his close friends were the only ones he wasn't violent with,Lance wondered if that friendship would extend to Leora,since she was his fiance.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:24 am
Leora blinked. "Demon?" she asked and then groaned irritably. "Great . . . just great . . . this entire place is a threat to my life and I'm freaking stuck here until further notice!" she griped, holding her head in her hands. She was really starting to get a headache from this place.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:32 pm
"Well,I told you that on your first night here . . ."He said looking down."But,remember,you're safe here and with me."He tried to reassure her.Though,he didn't know if that fact could reassure her stress.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:31 pm
Leora glared at him. "Oh yes, that helps. Considering that you're NOT a threat to my life and may or may not get hungry for my blood at any time." she growled out sarcastically. She wasn't relieved at all. She sighed, knowing that this was not a dream or nightmare or whatever she had been hoping it had been . . . it was all too real . . . and it was scary . . .I want to go home . . . she thought, feeling very homesick now that she had come to the realization that she wasn't going to wake up and find all this gone . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:12 am
'Oh,it's too late to go home,my dear.Besides,you can't blame any of us for wanting you as a meal.What would you do if you saw a meal with the finest scent you've ever smelled and you hadn't eaten for days . . .'
A vooice inside her head said to Leora.It wasn't her own mental voice or anything,but nor was it Lance's or Alexis'.The voice was soft,enchanting, and musical.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:01 am
Elora gasped hearing the voice in her head and looked at Lance, wondering if he had heard it. "D-Did you hear that?" she asked worridly and almost imediately afterwards groaned, pulling the pillow over her head as if she were trying to block out the voice in her head. "Why does everything want to eat me?!" she griped, feeling rather scared now that they were talking to her in her head.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:08 pm
Mike frowned when she asked if he had heard something.He wondered what she was hearing but had a pretty good idea what 'that' was.When she asked the second question,he only shrugged."I'm not sure why exactly everything wants to eat you.I guess maybe some don't want to go to the trouble of finding food in the human world and find you,when you're alone, very convenient."He said.Since he had never wanted to possibly fall into temptation if he ever got to close to her like her first night there,he had completely put the thought of the scent of her blood completely out of his mind and utterly ignored it.

The voice in her head chuckled.'If you would like to see me,you might as well open the door.I am your fiance's guest.' The light in the hallway passed under the bottom of the door,showing a steak of light,in the middle of the streak though,there were two streaks of shadows,identifying someone standing on the other side of the door.Standing in the hall way,Eric waited for the door to open,wearing a clean white shirt,black aviator sunglasses so you couldn't see his eyes,a black jacket, and black jeans with pale skin,jet black hair, and a smirk,careful not to show any teeth by accident.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:13 pm
Leora groaned, glaring over at the shadow under the door. "Your friend's outside." she muttered out irritably, still holding the pillow over her head. Of course. Of COURSE! It just HAD to be Lance's friend who was talking in her head. I hate this place . . . she thought sullenly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:31 pm
'Most of of you humans usually hate it here and rarely live as long as you have here . . .'The voice in her head said,drifting off as Lance stood up and walked to the door.

Lance turned the door knob and pulled the door open.The first things he noticed about Eric was the clean white shirt and sunglasses;it was his friend's sign of saying he was hungry."Haven't seen you in a long time,how have you been?"he asked with an unusually,to Leora, friendly voice.

"I've been great.I assume the beautiful lady lieing in the bed would be your lovely fiance?"He asked bowing lightly and slightly sarcastically,to Leora.

Lance immdediately knew why he was acting like this and looked to Leora looking slightly worried.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:35 pm
Leora glared at Eric and then turned around, flipping him off, finding that he was even more annoying than Lance! "Save your fake politeness . . . it's pointless when there's nothing behind it . . ." she growled, pulling the covers over her as if to form a barrier between her and the two otherworldly creatures.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:44 pm
Irritation flashed across his face when she flipped him off,he had a regretfully short temper,which resulted in destruction when he got really angry.But, he sighed,calming down and pulled off his glasses and grinned widely at Leora's body under the covers.His eyes were blood red and seemed wild and hungry.His teeth,on the other hand,when he grinned,were like that of a great white shark's,though only one row on top and one on bottom unlike sharks with three rows."If that's the case,I guess there's no point in hiding what I am."He said.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:50 pm
Leora didn't turn around. "I'm not all that curious about what a demon looks like thanks." she said, her voice very clipped. She wished that he would just go away already! She wanted him to leave! He creeped her out big time.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:05 pm
"Don't worry,you'll see my demon form sooner or later-"

"Eric,come on.Let's leave her alone before I find your shirt dirty."Lance cut him off,pushing him out the door and shutting it.always wore a clean white shirt whenever he was hungry,because when he wasn't,the shirt was no longer clean and white.It was completely covered in blood stains from his most recent victims.He only wore it to go into the human world because any human with a mind would have cops swarming him like hornets when they saw a man dressed like that.His glasses helped in going in the human world as well.Unlike Lance,Eric wasn't able to switch his eye color and seem human,he also couldn't make his teeth flat like humans'.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff