Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What would you do? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrematurelyDeadCreation

4,900 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:44 am
I'd probably spend one day
getting ammo and weapons
then the next going out and
searching for friends and family yo  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:29 pm
I think I'd end up dying a quick and horrible death. Or a slow, shambling one. My lack of upper body strength and no depth perception would made me a tastey snack for the very first wave. ._.  

Legacy-A

5,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

imgntn159

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:50 pm
um... let's see...

1. steal my dad's car and DRIVE!!!
2. crash into nearest police station or army base or weapons shop, steal a shotgun, mg, hg, mag, ammo, and a knife.
3. save my family (if they are alive)
4. hide in a closet and kill whoever tries to open it and kill me. (i forgot the food and water and survival guide. dang it!)
5. wait for the b.s.a.a. or s.t.a.r.s. to come or wait for it to blow over.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:04 am
Well, if there was a zombie invasion I would of stayed inside my toilet and grab something sharp and lock the door. If they bust it down I would choose one of these:
A:rush throught the zombie(s) and turn for the door and if there are zombies in front of it then... Do the same thing.
B:SLICE AND DICE!!!
C:wait for my innevitable death.
D : befriend the zombies and have a party with 'em.
E:eat myself before they do.
F:eat the zombies.
G:do the same thing I have done in part A and rush to a car, bust down a door and hope to god there are keys in the ignition.i)if there isnt, I would get out and stab myself. ii)if there is, drive down the hill and run over anything I see(it's more fun biggrin ) and then drive to the nearest police station. If it's been zombified I'll stab myself. If it isn't then I'll ask them if I could stay. they say yes. I go inside and grab a shotgun and some shells. If the zombies eat the policemen then I'll kill them all and then blow my brains out. If the police are still alive then I'll sneak out the back door and then rush to the car (yes, I have stolen a shotgun) and drive around aimlessly.
H: I don't have the skills and get eaten by the zombies.
I:It hasn't happened yet biggrin .  

OhEdd

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:40 am
Befriend a zombie?! Wtf?! You do know that they can't do that right? anyways this is what I would do...Well dpending on where I am.

If I was in the states:
1)drive like crazy, knocking down all the zombies and maybe occasionally let the a hunter feels what it's like to get raped by a car, while going to the nearby gun store.

2)Pack up and reason withthe store owner, that is if he's still alive. If not then I get back into the car, and crash into the shop, while I'm not inside, since it'll be rigged. Then I'll pack up and maybe kill the occasional zombie that survived the crash.

3) Jack a new car, preferably a big car. Drive to the nearest convenient store, and take a few guns with me since no doubt there will be zombies. Take all the junk food and heat able items and s**t, along with other tools, since you never know what'll be handy. If I still have time take the micro wave....if they have one...wait do the states have have microwaves in the convenient stores? I've never actually paid attnetion to them, plus it's been like 2 years since I've been to one in the states. Well over here they do. If I still have even more time I raid the chasier, that is assuming it isn't already raided.

4)Kepp driving until I get to a safe place, liek a military camp. Prove tht I'm not infected, and get in. After getting in I'll prepare to jack a better vehicle, since the military techinically can't contain the situation, and also take their more better wapons, like the S.A.W.

5) When the place eventully starts an outbreak at the military entrance or they announce that they're going to sterilize the place I'll get the hell out of there. Or even better, if they have a helicopter I'll hitch a ride on one, and then suit up for skydiving, just in case later I need to get out of the mid-air helicopter.

6)If the helicopter makes it to a safe palce the yeah, but if I have to get out and land some where...Well I hope it's some where outside of the zombie zone. If not then I'll try to shoot down as many bastards before I touch down i nthe crowd, or steer my way to a cleared. In the even t that there is no cleared roof top I'll take them down or as many as Ican before I get on the roof top. From there if I'm still alive I'll try to stay alive by using other or reapeated tactics. OF course I'll have the occasional junk food in my pockets.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:50 pm
Id most likley Freak out at first then grab the nerest blunt object until i find something better Find somewhere safe Then find a dead cop take his gun and the bullets and more guns then yeah i would take a car then plane and get the f out of the country depending on if the outbreak hasnt spread oh yeah before leaving look for survivors  

Rerun18

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces