Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Magma Plains (formerly lava pits) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:04 am
Raziel left the room quietly, the remains of his adversaries splattered grotesquely across the empty room. Raziel had long ago abandoned his abhorrence towards violence against the minions of Memnon and towards any being of the same ilk. He knew now that Memnon would not be far behind.

He smiled and raised his blade above his head, the clanging of metal against metal greeting his ears.

"Well met, Son of Tyrael."

Raziel turned quietly, the familiar face of evil staring back at him with a malicious grin. Memnon's twin great axes blazed with black fire.

They stared at each other for a great period, neither one seceding from the other. Memnon was the first to charge, coming in with both axes, one high and the other aimed at Raziel's mid-section. Raziel managed to step back quickly enough to evade the lower blade, rasing his own to block the other axe as it came down towards his head. Memnon smiled and came back with the other axe, watching as it whistled toward the unprotected chest of his enemy.

Raziel grinned and summoned another blade similar to the first in his free hand, blocking the incoming axe. They stared at each other, locked in a stalemate. Memnon laughed, a laugh filled with the darkest of evil, as he spoke.

"How does it feel, Son of Tyrael, to know that no matter how strong you become, I will always be more powerful?"

Raziel stared at him, the fires of righteous fury burning within his eyes as he pushed out with both blades, knocking Memnon's axes wide and leaving his body unprotected. Raziel rushed forward, dismissing both blades as he summoned his might, throwing both hands forward into Memnon's chest and expelling his power into a large blast of energy, consuming the room in a large flash of light and launching Memnon across the room and through the far wall, coming to rest before his great throne. Memnon struggled to sit up, and if he had a face the expression he would have shown would have been one of complete and total shock.

He was a god! How could this mortal creature have ever managed to summon enough power to even put a scratch on him, let alone completely floor him? He would have to retreat and ponder this new set of developments. He rose and eyed the creature of his malice intently.

Raziel approached him slowly, knowing that he had injured Memnon greatly. The great Lord of Nightmare matched his stare, his breathing having become heavier and his posture less confident. Memnon was lossing.

"For there shall be no mercy...For any force that stands...Blocking this path of his righteousness!"

Raziel charged forward, both blades summoned once more, intent on a killing blow. Memnon smiled and disappeared before Raziel could complete his wish. He stood where Memnon had been and cursed.

"For you to speak of me about mercy is a laughable idea, Seraphim...My retreat this day will be the only mercy I ever bestow upon you for the rest of your miserable existence...We will meet again..."

Raziel sighed and felt the familiar sensation of a gentle spring rain wash over his body as his original form returned. He turned and began to make his way towards the Jarian compound, watching as Memnon's influence over the building began to fade.

Memnon was gone for now. But for how long?...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:15 pm
-----Event-----
The strong winds from Frosty Mountain have carried a bank of clouds over the area. Within minuets, the clouds have spread a pure white blanket over everything in the area.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:21 pm
The Jarian Tank pulled up to the base.
It unleashed all of its firepower and utterly decimated the entire building, from the top to the lowest level.
It remained parked in front of the rubble.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:23 pm
A loud expolsion comes form the left and a blaze of white fire. Viva steps out of the blaze. "Come on out of there you coward! I know you're not Jarian!"  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:26 pm
The hatch to the tank popped open and out stepped a woman with a weapon in each hand.
"Stand down."
Lutia leveled her mana gun at Viva.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:30 pm
Viva snarls and raises his halberd in a defenensive postion. "Prove it! What was the first misson you sent me on? "  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:32 pm
"Does it really matter?" growled Miso Tempura from behind Viva.
His pistol was also aimed at Viva. It was set to "giga cannon".  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:34 pm
Viva flickers then fades as the hologram disappears. Viva's disembodied voice echos thoughout the area. "Yeah it does."  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:38 pm
Ansem appeared then, his puff of smoke filtering into the air.
"Why don't you go run and cry to your mother, kid?"
His green eyes glinted with a cold light.
"This is the major leagues, and you ain't cut out for PeeWee."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:38 pm
two diminutive forms climbed out of the debris both with blue hair.
to dolls.
a mage.
and a samurai.
the jarian crest was sown into there chests.
they gazed apon the two in contempt.

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:41 pm
Viva laughs darkly. "Ohh so the weakling can talk. Big leauges you say? You've never gone up against a Anceint before so don't talk about big leagues you pest." Viva smiles form his hiding place. "Just one question..Why are you trying to frame the Jarians?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:44 pm
"I'd love to see you try to back those words up. There's a reason that Ancients are so rare, kid. Us."
Ansem continued to smirk as Lutia dropped back down into the tank and Miso took up a defensive position.
"I'm giving you a chance to run away. You ought'a take it. I'm more than a match for you alone, with Lutia and Miso here, it's overkill."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:46 pm
the two dolls raced to vivas side and each took a defensive stance.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:48 pm
Viva steps out of the shadows a massive Anceint beam cannon resting on his shoulder. "You don't scare me. The Anceints were long gone before you came around. You had no part in it. Besides, I work for Lutia."  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:50 pm
"As I said before, a wasted effort," Ansem chuckled as he glared at the three with mirth in his eyes.
Miso fired his pistol at the ground before the three.
A large gaping crater was left where the blast had hit.
Lutia fired the beam weapons from the tank, obliterating the orphanage next door.
Miso grinned, his sailor outfit spotless. "Oops! I missed!"
Ansem said, "We can do this the easy way. Fetch all of your precious clan leaders. They're the ones we want."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff