Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Genin Application Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pirate_king999

Devoted Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:46 pm

Rpc name: Ruuko Renigu
Who tought you the jutsu: kazuma (i dont know his last name)
Why do you think you should become genin (because you learned the jutsu is not the right answer): sensei said that im ready
Rp sample using two of the jutsu you learned:

"after a minute of going over what he did the first two time's, he find's out what he did wrong. he try's the jutsu again. a tiny bit faster this time he dose the hand sign's and add's the chakra to the mix. he then dissapear's in a cloud of smoke with a chair in his place."

"Ruuko ducked down to avoid the rock's then said, "well that wasn't very nice." afterwards he made three clones.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:00 pm
I really need an rp sample, not a few sentences. At least a paragraph, which is 5-7 well written sentences  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

pirate_king999

Devoted Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:10 pm
perkydemonofdoom
I really need an rp sample, not a few sentences. At least a paragraph, which is 5-7 well written sentences
i know all the jutsu's i just dont have an rp example that long.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:01 pm
Well you need to make one. Thats part of being a good role player.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kyoko_1005

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:29 am
Rpc name: Miyumi Takagawa

Who tought you the jutsu: Kazuma (i dont know his last name)

Why do you think you should become genin: sensei said that im ready,
and becoming genin is one step closer to my goal.

Rp sample using two of the jutsu you learned sad (my real posts won't be this long, but they will be at least 2 sentences or more))
Miyumi ran, jumping from branch to branch, as fast as she could go. She could hear the footsteps of her pursuers behind her, and pushed her self forward. A whirring sound flew by her ear, and she caught a glint of a shuriken sticking out of a tree. Doing several quick handsigns she completed the substitution jutsu, just as the next shuriken hit her in the middle of her back. There was a poof of smoke, then a log with three shuriken poking out of it appeared. Miyumi was still running. She could hear the men yelling their protests and chasing after her again. Sensei! Where are you? She thought as she ran. "GOTCHA NOW!" Miyumi heard one man say. Quickly she performed several handsigns and performed the doppleganger(sp?) jutsu. Three clones appeared and all went off in different directions. Miyumi smiled to herself as the men followed one of her clones. She turned and continued her search for her sensei.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:52 pm
Rpc name: Kuromaru Kage
Who tought you the jutsu: Gaia name:Naito_Arekkusu7/In squad 2's training grounds.
Why do you think you should become genin (because you learned the jutsu is not the right answer): Because I believe I can benefit the village by being a good ninja and being loyal to the fellow ninja in the village.
Rp sample using two of the jutsu you learned: Kuromaru faced the mysterious ninja. Kuromaru performed a couple of hand seals made an unsolid clone. The ninja threw a kunai at Kuromaru. Kuromaru quickly executed a handseal and there was a poof of smoke. He had replaced himself with the unsolid clone and dashed into the woods. The ninja didn't see Kuromaru dash into the woods. Then he heard a noise in the woods and dashed after him. Kuromaru quickly performed a few handseals and transformed into a rock. The ninja stepped right over him and kept going in the general direction of the noise not realizing Kuromaru was right there.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Burakku Ketsueki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:39 pm

Rpc name: Rinkachi Hatake
Who tought you the jutsu: Kazuma-Sensei
Why do you think you should become genin : As a Genin I will be more valuable to the village and I will be stronger than my previous academy self. It will also allow me to be closer to becoming a powerful shinobi.-

Rinkachi faced off against an enemy shinobi, he jumped into the air and began making handseals, when he landed he separated into two clones and himself. The two clones and Rinkachi rushed at the shinobi, the middle one being Rinkachi struck the shinobi in the chin sending him into the air. The enemy shinobi back flipped and landed. Blood was coming from his mouth but he seemed to still be okay. He jumped back and tossed four shuriken at Rinkachi. Rinkachi quickly preformed handseals and when the shuriken struck his body it turned into a log. He had substituted himself and was now in the tree above the enemy ninja. He took out his katana and jumped down dispatching the shinobi with a single slash.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:58 am
Burakku Ketsueki - the clone jutsu only makes illusions. They cannot hold any form of weapon or attack. They are not technically even there.

katon96 - accepted

Kyoko_1005 - accepted  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Burakku Ketsueki

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:20 pm

((I know. In my post I intended the middle person to be Rinkachi, which was why he was able to attack, but I guess I didn't explain clearly enough. The clones were just a distraction))

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:40 am
alright, accepted  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:24 pm

Rpc name: Sophia Nara
Who tought you the jutsu: Areku[saito areku] and Kazuma[irish]
Why do you think you should become genin (because you learned the jutsu is not the right answer): i have worked hard for the past 3 months training and never giving up
sophia was heading out of the leaf gates with her hands in her pockets
"its good that i can go out of the village.." she walked down the path threw kohona forest humming a little song to herself she stopped and stepped aside just dodging a kunai
"*sigh*....seriously?" a ninja jumped down as she put her hands together the ninja was fast as he/her ran at sophia with great ninjustu speed sophia hand signaled
"substution justu!" when the ninja struck the kunai into her a poof of smoke appeared as a normal log was in the place sophia was in a tree
"boring.." the ninja appeared next to her thrusting the kunai at her cutting her arm making her fall backwards landing onto the ground
"hmph fast.." she hand signaled as sembon came at her
"bushin no justu!" a clone appeared and stood infront of her blocking the sembon while she jumped away

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:22 am
Rpc name:Gino

Who tought you the jutsu:Ryuuki Kyohaku

Why do you think you should become genin (because you learned the jutsu is not the right answer):For I vow I will strive to become best, and protect the village of konoha with all of my strength.

Gino stood in the room, stretching, making his chakra points
easier to release. He soon stopped, then gathered chakra,
and then released the chakra, yelling,
"Bunshin no jutsu!"

A cloud of smoke appeared.
The smoke soon faded, and there stood two
nicely-made clones of Gino. He smiled.
He learned some routine he loved showing
his other peers. The 3 Gino's all gathered
chakra again, then released it, yelling,

"henge no jutsu!"
Another cloud of smoke appeared, bigger than before,
because of the 2 extra clones. They coughed, swatting
it away, and so the first Gino was the hokage, the second
Gino became Ryuuki his academy teacher,
and the original Gino turned into a snake.

"he he... not bad"
Gino thought while smiling.  

Zothan

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:10 am
Username: Oni_Soul
Rp name: Myoto Hyroshi
Elements?: Fire, Wind(if there can be a second...idk if there can.)
Bloodline/Clan?: none
Have you read the Starter Forum? I help create it...
Demon?: none
Activity: (how often you are online) whenever I can be.
Why do you want to join the leaf? It was where I started two years ago...after I left Sound.

How can you better the leaf village?
The same way I did when I first came here...

Give an Rp example:
On second thought...here you go.

From far beyond the Forge and the Forgotten City of the Under-Konoha, a thunderous roar could be heard echoing throughtout the Melody Grove. In the Tomb of Mikyo and Sojiro, on the right side of the catacombs, the coffin that held the corpse of Mikyo burst open, letting the dust fly everywhere. As the dust fell, and settled on the ground and other objects, a hand grasped the side of the coffin. The hand was scarred and torn but a blackish substance filled into the multiple abrasions in the skin. From the hand, led the head of a shadowed face and white hair. The face was concealed in shadow by the hair and stayed as such as the figure struggled to stand up. A low moan escaped it's throat as it regained his balance with its right hand still upon the metallic coffin. The diminished figure stumbled to the archway that proceeded into weapons area. As soon as the right hand touched upon the archway, it slid off, as the figure stepped into the new chamber. The nose, mouth and body of the figure was now visible as it slowly tilted it's head upward to meet the light of the sky above. Feeling a draft, the figure looked down and came to the realization that he was nude. Grunts of annoyance breached his lips as his tired eyes scanned the room for attire. As his eyes wandered the room, they laid upon two separate pieces of clothing. This cloth seemed to be more than adequate, and in a drunken-like stupor, made its way to the clothing. Upon further inspection, the fingers found that the cloth was woven out of metallic fibers instead of normal silk or cloth. Donning his new apparel, the man saw an elongated sheath suspended from the wall and moved over to obtain it. He reached the wall with little effort this time around and stretched forth his hand to grasp the sheath. As if on cue, the sheath flew off the wall and rested in the middle of his palm. Icy fingers wrapped around the hard, craggily sheath. Flinging the sheath over onto his back and as if he knew where he was heading, existed the sanction.

Mikyo walked up the bamboo path to his once home, The Melody Grove. He pushed the large door aside and entered the dust cloud that he once lived in, spiders scurrying everywhere, their eyes burning in the sunlight. His shadow past the bar and the Forge door as his feet hit the wooden steps. The shadow stopped at the first door on the right and Mikyo put his right hand on the handle. The multiple latches clanked open as the deadbolt fell and the door swung open. It was siren...the whole room, just how he left it all those years ago. As he stepped in, dust flew around his feet leaving an imprint on the floorboards, as his shadow past the closet and the secret area where he used to keep his Akatsuki Robe. Mikyo stopped and sat down on the slab of metal that he called his bed. The slab formed to his weight, glittering in the dim beams of light that shown through the shutters of his blinds. He ran his human like fingers threw his black and gold hair, letting it fall after every pass of the fingers. He stopped when his eyes lay on a dust covered picture frame on his nightstand and a gold locket in the shape of a rose. A trembling hand reached out and grasped the objects like a small child. Mikyo held the picture in one hand and the locket in the other. The locket gleamed in the darkness, taking any sadness and darkness, and turning it into happiness. He moved his thumb over the face of the picture to reveal he and his wife. He was sitting down and Nomi was jumping on his back hugging his neck. "You are so beautiful...Nomi..." Mikyo whispered to the picture. He looked further and noticed that they both had smiles, something that he forgot to do. His heart jumped inside of his metal chest for once in what seemed like a million years. The fist tightened around the golden locket and Mikyo felt a tear run down his face. The room was silent once again. The light beams shown through the shutters, landing on one thing in the room. The picture. But there was something on the picture...a drop. It wasn’t a tear...it was blood.

IN THE PICS, REPLACE THE BLUE WITH RED!!!

Academy Student and Genin Pic:
User Image

Chuunin and Up:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:15 pm
Oni_Soul - sorry oni, you have to go through the academy first

GMAN08 - accepted, post your new rank in the ranks forum, and post in the squads forum

little mintchan - clones are only illusions, not solid objects  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:01 pm
Hmm....well, I'm normally only on at night, when no one is on. So it gets pretty boring playing with yourself in a chair in the upper left of the classroom. So I kinda just walked out...

What is the purpose of the Academy anyway? I never really saw the purpose? Even when I joined.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff