Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:36 pm
Kazuma's clone ran into the office and slumped "Hokage-Sama, Hanzo fought Zann at the gates, but Zann killed him, only to have his body taken over by Hanzo,but I have one more question Can I help teach the academy students with my old teammate Tai" he asked and breathed havily while waiting for an answer.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:37 pm
"Other than that, glad you're all right...I don't want to lose another Saber." Said Xantos, referring back to the old squad.
"Anyway...this map...I havn't deciphered it yet...but, It leads to Zeramaru's body...and the gas canister, who knows...but if I find out, I'd like it if you to go along with me..."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:38 pm
Raito just stood there with his hand in a peace sign (damn no one says hi to me god) Raito then walked towards the side of the wall and just leaned there...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:42 pm
Reiko set Ryu down on her desk. "ill gladly go with you xantos, and i may even be able to analyse the poison. Kazuma, that will be fine since Drake... is on a long mission and needs a replacement." She turned to Ryu. "im going on a mission honey, can you go back home?" She saw Raito leaning against her wall. "is there a problem?"  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:45 pm
Kazuma smiled "Thank you Hokage-Sama, would you like me to take Ryu back to your home and Xantos-Sama when you return would you teach me the toad summoning technuiqe" he asked in his most revered voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:50 pm
Reiko nodded at Kazuma. "thank you, that would be much appreciated."  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:51 pm
Xantos thought it over.
"...very well, if you think you are ready, we will begin when I come back..." Xantos sat down, trying to find points of reference and decipher the map.
(I'm just waiting for havoc to tell me where it goes)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:54 pm
Kazuma bowed to both "Anything to help you Hokage-Sama, and thank you Xantos-Sama" he said then kneeled down for Ryu "Come onRyu i'll take you home" he said in the sing-song, soothing voice he used with him.  

irishshamrock12

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:29 pm
x InfinityOrion x
"Sounds like you're having a good time."
Orion said sarcastically.
"Anywho, I'm glad to hear you're doing well. I just came to leave Reiko some things."
He approached the desk, leaving the jar, which was sealed and covered, as well as two scrolls. As he turned to leave, he looked towards Xantos from behind his mask.
"I guess I'll see you.....sometime."
As he said those words, a gleam could be seen behind one of the eye holes. A tear. Before Xantos could reply, Orion would be gone.

((Yo perky, I left you an eyeball in a jar and two scrolls, in case you didn't want to risk the off chance that Zeramaru'll pull any tricks from beyond the grave. I'm getting rid of Orion, finally.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:20 pm
Ryu frowned and shook his head. "I want to go with you mama. You baely let me out of the house. Please? I'll be good."  

crimsonnobody

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:07 pm
Teddy's clone just ran into the office instead of knocking on it.. "Reiko im done with leaf .. you will find me in mist or rock ... ill be here to visit often about every now and then ill show say hi and then leave " he said .. the clone vanished  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:59 pm
zaruto knocked on her door once again.  

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:03 am
"Well Reiko, it's your choice. I've deciphered the map, you can either leave him here and go, you both go, or you just staying here, I'll meet you at the sand country, I'll leave special marks in the sand with my sandals so you'll know where I went." Xantos said and left the building.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:43 am
The clone came back "A mission?? Reiko .. let me and Ryu go" he said. HE pointed at the kid " Come one let Ryu go reiko and i wanna tag along"  

teddy_byakuga

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:46 am
The starred at the Reiko noticing her eye and he groaned "If you say no .. I'll take little ryu over to mist to meet his half cousin" he said.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games