Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Free Bird Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:24 pm
User Image

Zeramaru bowed and then said "till we meet again" Zeramaru then chuckled as he stood and ordered his drink again "Must be a robot or a human puppet" he thought as he took a sip.
"A HUMAN PUPPET!" Zeramaru thought as he spat out most of what he drank. "Nah its a robot... No one ever uses the jutsu on themselves"
"excuse me I am just going to go" Zeramaru said paying and he left.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:42 pm
Chinatsu waved casual as she drew a card from her deck and looked at it. "The Judgement, this might get interesting." She said as her hand began to glow with a strange blue flame and she squeezed the card as it disappeared and the faint outline of a large figure appeared behind her but faded. Chinatsu walked out of the cafe as a string was hanging out of her robe, attached to an unseen object. But the string soon disappeared as well.  

Masumi H Dekata

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:02 pm
Aiyoku was spacing out during Chinatsu's whole little speech with the strange man, She was not really into those card's but she got used to hearing about them what with traveling with that girl nonstop."WHY you little" She waves her fist at Chinatsu while she leves, then smles and raises her hand and the Bartender walks to her, "Sake please." The Bartender nods and brings her over a shot glass and a bottle of sake, then bows and leaves. Aiyoku all alone pours herself a shot of sake then drinks straight from the bottle. She sighs and looks up towards the ceiling. Then takes her shot of sake afterwards.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:20 pm
User Image

Zeramaru was not feeling too well so he walked into the cafe again. He lit a cigarette and smoked it as he entered.
Looking over to where Chinatsu was he notice that her companion was still there and upon seeing the empty bottle of sake he started thinking "What could be troubling her"
"Mind if I sit here?" He asked as he sat.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:15 pm
Aiyoku looks to the man, smoking a cgarette "Ya I don't mind" She scoots over and looks at him, her memory is usually pretty bad, "You look familiar, wern't you talking to my friend earlier?" She nods to the waiter as he replaces her empty bottle of sake with a new one. She hands him a tip and smiles.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:57 am
User Image

Zeramaru smiled as he finished the cigarette.
"Yeah I was. Maybe you could tell me something" Zeramaru said as he looked at her.
"What are you doing here? I mean a lovely young lady drinking heavily alone" Zeramaru smiled as he shrugged.
"You couldn't have possibly have any guy problems you look gorgeous. So what's with the drinking?" Zeramaru gave a slight nudge as he finished.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:12 pm
"Awwwe thanks, but it helps to calm me." She says this with a smile as her hands spit out a couple clay chunks. The time has come for her to make her move. However it will be unknown to the man sitting next to her. She molds the clay into a bunch of tiny bugs and orders them outside. They scamper through cracks in the walls to the outside once there they do what Aiyoku told her and form into one giant piece and form into a clone of Aiyoku. The clay clone zips away silently and unseen.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:18 pm
User Image

Zeramaru smiled then said "I best be going I have a few things to do and my break is over"
Zeramaru extend his arm but he stopped and just bowed.
"Have a nice time" He said as he turned and checked his pockets as he left.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:01 pm
Shortly after Zeramaru leaves, Aiyokurs mini clone runs into the cafe and alerts her of what is going on. She quickly gets on her feet and runs out of the cafe putting her hands in her clay pouches.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:47 pm
Raiden and the clones rushed over and repeated what it had done so many times at other buildings. The clones cut down trees and started sizing them up. After Raiden measured the amount the need the clones started sawing the peices into different shape and sizes. Raiden and a few lcones began to make the flooring of the cafe, mailing the floor boards and making the general area of the complex. Then a few more clones came over and started to make the walls and interior of the cafe, some more clones alread making the counter bar with chairs and tables. While Raiden and a few more clones made windows by melting glass and inserting them into the open space where windows will be, the clones started polishing the floor of the cafe to make it presentable and clean looking. The counters were cleaned and windows washed. The stoves and other cookinmg utenziles were placed in there so it was ready to work. Lights were installed and Raiden charged them with raiton chakra so there was eletricity flowing through them. The bar tender and two helpers were brought in and they began cooking meals for future customers that may come in. Raiden smiled and waved to them as he left, with the clones. Though a few remained behind just to eat. The cafe now was orperational once again  

Shruikan Tenshi

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:51 pm
Ed walked in and aske for the breakfast special, he had his own money but he accepted Ronnel's as well so he used his first. "Can I have the special please and some coffe." he aske the waiter.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:59 am
Ed heard a loud noise int the distance that sounded familiar. "Oh no Kashim, the Kazekage is here." He finnished his meal and made a run for it.  

Metal_Edge91

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:24 am
Ronnel's clone skidded into the Free Bird Cafe, looking around frantically. It saw that Edgar had just left, and growled before following the Gennin's trail.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:00 am
Ryuuki walks into the cafe and takes a seat. Boy can I use a bite to eat, he thought to himself. He picked up the menu on his table and began to read it. as soon as he was done he placed it back on the table and noticed a waiter already waiting on him. " hello sir, what would you like to order?" the waiter asked. " Wow you guys have great service! I would like a waffle, two hash browns, and a hot tea please." Ryuuki told the waiter as he wrote down his order. " Ok thank you sir, your meal will be ready momentarily." replied the waiter, taking the menu from the table. As Ryuuki waited for his food, he pulled out a book and started reading it. About 10 minutes later, the waiter returned with Ryuuki's order. "Here you are sir." said the waiter as he placed the food on the table. " Thanks!" replied Ryuuki. The waiter then left to go wait on another table. Wow this looks good! thought Ryuuki, as he started to eat his food. When Ryuuki had finished he waited for his check and, when it arrived, payed the bill, adding a 20 percent tip, and left the cafe.  

WereWeasels

Muppins

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:51 pm
______________MuramatsuAme
Can you hear me laughing at you now?

- - - - - -Ame narrowly escaped an entire interrogation by that Leaf jounin earlier. She walked around town until she came about a cozy little cafe where she decided would be a good place to take a break and actually eat something of substance. The teenage figure she took on for this undercover work pushed open the entrance door. The aroma of food immediately came to tickle her nose. Sitting down, the kunoichi scanned the menu to see if there was anything new she would like to try. But in the end she decided to stick with familiar foods. "Can I just get some hot tea? Thanks. Oh! And could you fill this with water for me, please?" She handed the waitress her empty canteen and nodded her thanks. Nor particularly found of sitting and and waiting around like a fool, the "teenager" got up from her seat.

- - - - - -While she waited for her drink, Ame made a trip to the restroom. Near the restrooms, a telephone was stationed for customers to use. Picking up the receiver, she dialed in a Kiri number: her eyes within the village. "Hey, it's me. How are you?" She made it seem that on her end this was just a normal conversation between a teenager and a friend. But on the other line, her anonymous source was giving her the latest information from Kiri. "Oh, you know me. I'm always okay. I'm in Konoha right now. It's a really big place and the people are really nice." Apparently one of the Mist Seven betrayed them and was being hunted now. 'Sen,' she thought internally. 'I knew being in both Akatsuki and the Mist Seven would cause trouble.' "Hey listen, I gotta go now. I think my drink is here. I'll call you again later! Love you, bye."

- - - - - -When she returned to her seat, her hot tea and full canteen of water was waiting for her. Ame drained her tea quickly and threw down enough money to pay for her drink and leave a small tip. Tying her canteen to her travel belt, she skipped out of the cafe happily like a little girl. The next thing on her imaginary agenda? She would try to find and tackle her target where he was hiding: in the Akatsuki base. Of course, she wouldn't be able to go in there herself. Maybe she should find some backup first? 'Whatever, doesn't matter. I just need to get out of here first, then I'll come up with a plan.' Ame started heading towards the village gates once more where she came in from. However, this time she was still in her young teenager disguise. But she didn't plan on shedding it until she was well out of Konohagakure's range.

Kiri'sMostPrestigious______________
Fear me, revere me. But please don't love me.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff