Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tower of Earth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:54 pm
User Image
Hokage
"Konoha's True Flame"

User Image

INDENTThe beetles dispersed, and Reiko used the time right before they did to body flicker into a nearby tree. The beetles that had originally been charging Kazuo were chopped to pieces, but more came up from behind to fill their place. Reiko quickly made some handsigns. "Doton: Doryu Taiga (Earth Release: Mud River)" The ground which was uphill from them gave a shudder, and started to slide. Reiko quickly jumped back into the air as the tree under her fell into the crashing mud river, and landed again on her beetle 'platform'.

((hmmm... the whole beetles thing isn't really a ranked jutsu. What should i count it as?))

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
"Fear my Destruction Beetles"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:11 pm
(Wait is there a mud river coming for me or something? I'm confused.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:05 pm
((yes))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo makes handsigns as the mud river almost hits him. The river passes right through him thanks to his earth release: Earth Military movement technique. He then gives a sharp glare to Reiko and disappears.

(Sorry I don't want to keep your RPC here and waiting for me because I am not going to be RPing very much for a little while. Sorry.)
User Image

Sannin/ANBU Captain of Cloud Village and Mist 7 member
User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:17 pm
User Image
Hokage
"Konoha's True Flame"

User Image

INDENTReiko scanned the surrounding area, and her beetles spread out in a wide search pattern covering a large area. What I really could use right about now is a byakugan eye. Reiko thought, grimacing. Sharingan won't do me much good in this situation, but, he'll most likely come from below.

((no problem))

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:03 pm
User Image
Hokage
"Konoha's True Flame"

User Image

INDENTSighing, Reiko recalled her beetles, falling lightly to the ground, and returned to her office.

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:47 pm
Nakashima stepped lightly as he moved out upon the barren field with Toboe padding casually along beside him. He stopped for a moment and his gaze fell upon the tall stone structure before him and the rocky outcroppings strewn about its base. Nakashima was sure that this would be a good place to train and possibly find someone to teach him Doton Jutsu while he waited for Kazuma to arrive and possibly teach him some other things.

Nakashima moved towards a training post, and set his pack down next to it before he started to throw a few punches into the secured post. "I guess i should start some cardio first to get warmed up."Nakashima said as he reached down and opened up his pack then withdrew a jumprope from its insides. Nakashima started jumping rope and continued with that for nearly half an hour before he put the rope away and started throwing a few punches into the air as if he were fighting an invisible opponent, a technique known as shadow boxing.

Nakashima continued with that method of training for about another hour making sure that his fists were loose until the very end of his punches to assure their speed and power. Nakashima occasionally would throw in a roundhouse kick or a sweep just to mix things up. After he finished Shadow boxing Nakashima marked a distance between him and a nearby bolder then worked on his speed by sprinting back and forth across the fifty yards as fast as he could. Nakashima continued his training this way cycling through a serios of other training methods including push-ups, sit-ups, balance training and more.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:40 pm
Nakashima continued with his training for more than three hours before finally feeling as though he was warmed up enough to start on his jutsu training, but he remembered rumors about this training ground only allowing the use of Doton style jutsu for some reason. Deciding it best to find another place to train Nakashima picked up his gear and headed off in search of another training ground more suited for his needs.  

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items