Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Market's Place ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:48 pm
---  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:29 pm
C.B. was sitting on top of the building for sometime now and still couldn't remember the time. If ut were a cartoon, smoke would have been coming from her head by now from power thinking. She stood up immediately to stompe her foot. "I give up!!!!" She cried now with a full head ache flailing her arms in a fit. Unfortanly she wasn't paying much attention to her stomping that it slipped off the edge causing to let her whole body weight, even though she was light, over the edge and fall. This surprised her alot which equaled yelping all the way down until she was silenced as she landed on possibly on top of something or someone.Whatere it was she was griping on somekind of material like a child with a 'blankie' with her eyes shut tightly afraid if she was dead or not.  

Taimu Dolores

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:49 am
---  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:11 am
C.B. started hearing voices. She wasn't it was people or people of the dead, so the only she had to do was open her eyes which she did seeing that she was alive and had just landed on someone and is currently being used as a security blanket and cushion from the landing. Her eyes grew wide as she looked at Kenton's face now in possibly pain or is about to faint. "Ah! Oh no! Are you ok?! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to drop on you!!!!" She panicked forgeting that she was still sitting and holding on to him.  

Taimu Dolores

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:55 pm
---  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:44 am
"Whaaaaaaa!" She was still panicking 'cause the man that she landed on wasn't answering her. She looked all over the place trying to keep calm repeating the words "oh no, oh no!" over and over until she decided to finally get off of him and try to help him up by letting him use her as a cane or a large stick to hold him up and then started walking toawrds back to the Pub since that was the only place she knew that was somewhat close and has a bed for her currently dazed out friend. "Whaaaa~ Heavy...." She said for a few moments of carrying him then got a better grip on him and kept walking.

((To the Plushie Palace and Pub))  

Taimu Dolores

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:32 pm
the jarian door reapeared and record moved back into the jarian member recruitment booth  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:24 pm
Reisz walked the sullen streets of the marketplace - her hand in a notched fist, and hidden in her coat's pocket trying to calm it's master She still isn't sure what's she's looking - and the more deeper she treads, the more uneasy she feels.

She still can't make anything logical about what they were really searching - but - if what the man said was true - then she could just rely on her hunches and be done with it. Still - the feeling of facing the uncertain creeps to her nerves. 'I hope there's no one here. . . or at least I wish there'll be more people roaming. . . feels like a ghost town.'

DeVars

DeVars

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:25 pm
Because things are the way they are. . .

Reisz walked further, her temper moving out of control, the more she went deeper into the region the more quiet it went. . . Deadeningly quiet. Sheesh!

She gave a final look from side to side and then decided to fade out into the crescent once again. . . I'm sure it's not here. . .

. . . things will not stay the way they are.
-Bertolt Brecht

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:02 pm
There was a loud screech as an unconscious girl on a mechanical bike came to a sudden halt. The girl regained consciousness and the bike shut down abruptly.

She gets up and looks around for a construction firm that specialized is fortification.

She looks for a place that sells 150 mm thick plates of about 1 meter by 1 meter, and for several bags of permacrete and military grade rebar.  

Kokuwagata

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:15 pm
"Hello there miss, looking for something?"

"Yes, I need about two large trucks of permacrete for structural reinforcement, and matching quantity of rebar. And I need to embed in it reinforcing steel bars to hold in place boleted 150 mm thick 1 meter by 1 meter steel plates."

"Miss that'll cost you about 2 million dollars."

"I'm going to do the construction, I just need the parts."

"Thats's still going to cost you about 1.5 million dollars."

"How about I toss in this pulse rifle? It's rare. It isn't found anywhere else. And how about I toss in the bike over there? It's brand new, and freshly sto- I mean acquired!"

"I'll make it a million dollars."

"What kind of steel do you have here...Atlatspan Steel? I don't know, I think I saw the construction crew down the street using Populan Steel, and they might be giving me a better deal...And the rebar looks already like it's beginning to rust away."

"Don't insult my supplies lady. I've got the best in town."

"Business seems rather slow. Maybe making a sale would help?"

"Alright, I'll half the price then. 500,000 dollars."

"400,000 and we have a deal."

"Alright, you cut a hard bargain lady, you're breakin my balls here."

"Put the tab to Kanareshii."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:41 am
*Miso came stomping through, arms folded across his chest. He wore a horribly burnt and torn Sailor Fuku uniform, and he didn't look happy.* Hmph. We've walked through half of this place, and still, no clothes.  

Anakoni

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:07 pm
She rides the truck back to Kanareshii base.

((Back to Kanareshii))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:13 pm
Because things are the way they are. . .

And then after she faded . . . an eerily happy tune came to life - a blend of trumpets and cymbals, drums and flutes and xylophones and chimes that crawl to the cracks of the shattered place. Soon enough the players came through - a faded macabre of circus performers dancing with the mesmerizing tune of the circus march.

Dogs would hear the tune and bark -- madly as if they were scared. Cats and birds would smash their heads on their cases, others die a brutal death of broken skulls smashed out of shear pain. The head angel, a small and dwarfed, elaborately colored face among the crowd, swung his trumpet - the sole trumpet to the crowd, walked a few meters to the stretch of a merchant street and vanished to this air.

And after - again - the whole place tasted serenity.

. . . things will not stay the way they are.
-Bertolt Brecht

DeVars

MasterHan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:29 pm
Jacquelyn, closely following behind Miso, pouts. " Seriously. You'd expect SOME form of clothing around here, whether it's suits or lingerie." She turned her head toward Miso, " And you need to get some clothes fast. Parading around with a half-naked person isn't my ideal type of fun, especially when we're trying to set an image here that the ISA is back again..."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff